The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

48 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m not sure who, between Cam and Kenzie, Jordan hurts most.

Jordan is singing classic country in his duet with Blake, so they are trying to give him the obligatory finale country duet with Minivan's favorite coach. Wouldnt surprise me if he goes country for his ballad too.

Cam obviously has the Blake vote split with Jordan, but the audience already vastly seems to prefer him, so I'd guess it doesnt matter.

Jordan is probably gonna hurt Kenzie more, although Kenzie is clearly gonna finish ahead of him either way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Jordan is singing classic country in his duet with Blake, so they are trying to give him the obligatory finale country duet with Minivan's favorite coach. Wouldnt surprise me if he goes country for his ballad too.

Cam obviously has the Blake vote split with Jordan, but the audience already vastly seems to prefer him, so I'd guess it doesnt matter.

Jordan is probably gonna hurt Kenzie more, although Kenzie is clearly gonna finish ahead of him either way.

I’m not sure I agree. What about the Blake fans who don’t like R&B/Soul, and usually only vote for one finalist? I realize he isn’t going to beat Cam. The question is whether he can peel off enough votes to prevent Cam from winning. I still think Cam will win, but Jordan does complicate things a bit. 

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m not sure I agree. What about the Blake fans who don’t like R&B/Soul, and usually only vote for one finalist? I realize he isn’t going to beat Cam. The question is whether he can peel off enough votes to prevent Cam from winning. I still think Cam will win, but Jordan does complicate things a bit. 

We all are only allowed to vote for one finalist! Unless you use different emails.

2 hours ago, snoopy2003 said:

Well Kenzie & Kelly pic is the first to be posted. Last season it was Gwen & Carter. Also, Desz was the front and center in the group pic but Carter won and he was on the end.

30 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

We all are only allowed to vote for one finalist! Unless you use different emails.

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

58 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That certainly comes to mind as well. It certainly depends on Jordan`s set list next week and what he does with it too. 

The group of Blakers who dislike R&B/soul, which I imagine is mostly consisted of the fan base that leans towards country might show up for Jordan, but overall remember that Minivan as a whole doesn`t really care about this season, so the casual voters might step in, and they`ll give their votes to Cam.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Maybe they thought having two Team Kelly contestants in the finale would make it easier for Cam to win. 

I don't think the Team Kelly vote means a lot, there is a fraction of the audience who only vote for Team Kelly but in comparison to the Team Blake vote it's negligible.

17 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Where are you coming up with this?

It’s been like that every season! You only get 10 votes & no more. You can give everyone a vote just not 10. 

Im giving Kenzie 10.

I could  give him 5 and gave Rachel 5.

I could also give them 2 votes each.

10 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

It’s been like that every season! You only get 10 votes & no more. You can give everyone a vote just not 10. 

Im giving Kenzie 10.

Now, you’re saying you CAN vote for more than one, but you’re still wrong. You can vote up to 10 times per artist, per email address.  

https://voice.vote.nbc.com/rules

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 7

On 12/28/2020 at 11:16 AM, Misirlou said:

I don´t see Rachel going far honestly. If anything playoffs is her ceiling, and that is if Nick actually decides to keep her until then.

i love the preseason predictions lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

25 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

Im giving Kenzie 10.

You can give each of the finalists 10 

or 10 to Kenzie and 10 to Rachel

or 10 just to Kenzie

or 10 to Cam (as he deserves :p) and however much you like towards anyone else 

• Like 1