Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

And Nick is with Priyanka in London. :haha:

Yeah, actually given testing and quarantine requirements from the UK, he needs to head back to the US ASAP 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2020 at 7:11 PM, disney1024 said:

face palm GIF by Captain ObviousGIF by DemicMad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

 

I don't think @Someone648 could've been clearer when they said not to post spoilers on other websites. Some people are just really dumb tbh 🤦🏾‍♂️🙄

 

Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) in the comment sections to spoil it for people who may not want it spoiled. If you're on this thread, it's because you're interested in spoilers and that's great! That doesn't mean every fan of the show wants the same info. Please respect that and don't spoil the show for others.


There is literally no way to keep information from getting out once it is posted on a public forum. Anyone who assumed that it would remain limited to this site is extremely naive. (And no, I’m not the one who posted it. Just stating the obvious.)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

There is literally no way to keep information from getting out once it is posted on a public forum. Anyone who assumed that it would remain limited to this site is extremely naive. (And no, I’m not the one who posted it. Just stating the obvious.)

It's not a rule. It's just common courtesy because you shouldn't spoil the show for those who don't want the spoilers. 😌

Link to post
Share on other sites

So we got spoilers on page 103 for season 19 and we are on page 100 when battle spoilers are 22 days away

 

Will the season 20 thread beat the S19 thread in replies/pages?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

It's not a rule. It's just common courtesy because you shouldn't spoil the show for those who don't want the spoilers. 😌


See this, as of 2 minutes ago. Expecting every one of those 100 guests to abide by rules or common courtesy isn’t realistic. 

 

JnxOxIx.png

 

 

  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


See this, as of 2 minutes ago. Expecting every one of those 100 guests to abide by rules or common courtesy isn’t realistic. 

 

JnxOxIx.png

 

 

We can dream... :giggle:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

See this, as of 2 minutes ago. Expecting every one of those 100 guests to abide by rules or common courtesy isn’t realistic. 

 

JnxOxIx.png

 

I think you're making it sound way more complicated than it really is. If you watch a movie in the theatres on the opening weekend, would you personally go on the trailer on YouTube and tell everyone in the comments what happened in the movie??? Only trolls would do that.

 

"OMG, that was such a great movie!!! Tristan seemingly dies halfway through the movie but don't worry, he comes back at the end. Turns out a friendly dolphin saved him from drowning in the river. 🐬"

 

Not everyone will abide by common courtesy ofc but I can expect (or hope) that many of the people will 😌

Edited by disney1024
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

 

I think you're making it sound way more complicated than it really is. If you watch a movie in the theatres on the opening weekend, would you personally go on the trailer on YouTube and tell everyone in the comments what happened in the movie??? Only trolls would do that.

 

"OMG, that was such a great movie!!! Tristan seemingly dies halfway through the movie but don't worry, he comes back at the end. Turns out a friendly dolphin saved him from drowning in the river. 🐬"

Ok but where can I watch that, that sounds interesting 

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, seak05 said:

Anyways I figure they’ll film the battle coaching sessions around Jan 15th. That means contestants should start traveling this week I’d think.

Zae actually posted on his Instagram a few hours ago that he was at the DFW airport. Based on Queen Taryn's personal experience, he should be quarantining for most of next week (5-7 days). 😊

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Anyways I figure they’ll film the battle coaching sessions around Jan 15th. That means contestants should start traveling this week I’d think.

Yeah, I think Zae is traveling.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 Bradley Sinclair was in the airport seven hours ago and Cianna is already at the hotel. Raine Stern posted a story of her in a plane a few hours ago as well. So maybe by next week all contestants should be in LA for battle prep and quarantine.

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


See this, as of 2 minutes ago. Expecting every one of those 100 guests to abide by rules or common courtesy isn’t realistic. 

 

JnxOxIx.png

 

 

Yeah that disclaimer's there just to hopefully reach out to the 3/100 guests there with a conscience :haha:

Also why we delayed the list because we didn't need "TANNER'S TRASH I CAN'T WAIT FOR KENZIE" or "TAMARA FLOPPED DANA'S GONNA SLAY" under all the Season 19 videos.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

John: Kanye lol. Seriously, Common would be a good choice.

Kelly: P!nk would be great.

Nick: Tove Lo maybe?

Blake: Any country artist lol, its just picking randomly at this point. Tim McGraw did give some good advice on S11, so I wouldnt mind him back. Luke Combs perhaps, but it might be kind of awkward.

 

Omg did not think of Common til now he would be a amazing choice. What about Kehlani for Kelly?!?! And Nick could have Jojo, send a picture of Tove Lo here plz

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah that disclaimer's there just to hopefully reach out to the 3/100 guests there with a conscience :haha:

Also why we delayed the list because we didn't need "TANNER'S TRASH I CAN'T WAIT FOR KENZIE" or "TAMARA FLOPPED DANA'S GONNA SLAY" under all the Season 19 videos.

Who's going to be already be declared the thirst trap this season is the question? Lol 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Who's going to be already be declared the thirst trap this season is the question? Lol 

Kenzie with that mullet. He's like a mini Blake Shelton lol 😂

 

Minivan clearly loves a male country singer with a mullet lmao 🤣

Edited by disney1024
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Kenzie with that mullet. He's like a mini Blake Shelton lol 😂

 

Minivan clearly loves a male country singer with a mullet lmao 🤣

It’ll be down to the two of them until they find Avery’s shirtless picture on his Instagram.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...