The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

If we didn't have full spoilers the last two seasons, I would've had multiple meltdowns after some eliminations cause I would've never imagined those people being eliminated pre-lives lmao

However, I do remember how fun it was to try and guess who made the lives on team Gwen S17 since she had such a stacked/interesting team, that last spot on team Kelly S18 ... the blonde girl chaos on team Blake was hilarious lmao

Plus some very pleasant surprises, I didn't expect Nick to take Arei and Roderick to the lives

Edited by AliXRose
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Anonymous111 said:

Social media numbers are leaning in favour of Cam. Decisive minivan has a neck to neck competition between Kenzie and Cam.

2 hours ago, colemanftw said:

After reading comments on FB, Cam's got this for sure

fortune-teller.gif  I hope that means something, but I'm not letting my hopes get too high

• Like 2

2 hours ago, snoopy2003 said:

Okay y’all!! I know you don’t like me but...

I am a professional music professor at UCLA, a musician, & a Glee/Choir director. I am not here to bash anyone but to show out my personal preference and opinion. 🙂

I am not here to deny Cam’s talent. Yes, he is a star! But...he overuses his runs in almost every performance. Me as a music professional does not recommend it. It takes away what he is actually able to do. People like to listen to music and want to be able to listen to the words clearly.

Kenzie on the other hand has grown from his blind audition and that’s what I like to see. It reminds me of Jake Hoot’s growth. Their voice is sentimental & incredible. Yes, some of his performances are iffy but that doesn’t mean he isnt talented. I prefer him because of his talent not just because of his coach. 😉

also from personal experience, if someone has a not so good performance...their fans are still gonna vote for them no matter what.

SCREAMINGGGG

• Haha 1

Is this unpopular (S20 to S17)

Jake Hoot >>>>>>> Kenzie Wheeler (country)

Gihanna >>>>>>>>> Hello Sunday (teenage pop singers)

Corey Ward = Max Boyle (singer songwriter-ish)

Rachel Mac > Kat (teenage pop/country/indie)

Rose > Dana (AA powerhouses)

• Like 3

Just listened to the duets:

• Kenzie and Kelly sound beautiful together. Loved that she let him take the lead and didn`t overpower him.
  • Cam and Blake`s duet is a bit strange lol, but props to Blake for letting Cam take the lead as well. Loved Cam`s falsetto
  • Jordan and Blake`s duet is fun, there`s a lot more individual Blake singing than in his Cam duet, but they play each off very well. They`ll probably be laughing their asses off while singing this on stage lol.
  • Rachel and Nick are not bad, but this is my least favorite. This version just feels strange and I don`t feel their voices mesh that well together. Plus I don`t like Nick`s tone.
  • I legit couldn`t tell if it was John or Victor singing at first, but then it became clearer. They sound good together, and I love this song.

Studio rankings:

1. Kenzie/Kelly

2. Jordan/Blake

3. Victor/John

4. Cam/Blake

5. Rachel/Nick

Worth noticing again, Kelly and Blake play vastly supporting roles in their respective Kenzie/Cam duets, but the other 3 duets have a good ammount of individual coach participation. TPTB isn`t even trying to be sneaky about the top 2 lol.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Is this unpopular (S20 to S17)

Jake Hoot >>>>>>> Kenzie Wheeler (country)

Gihanna >>>>>>>>> Hello Sunday (teenage pop singers)

Corey Ward = Max Boyle (singer songwriter-ish)

Rachel Mac > Kat (teenage pop/country/indie)

Rose > Dana (AA powerhouses)

Not really. I agree with most of these

3 hours ago, snoopy2003 said:

Okay y’all!! I know you don’t like me but...

I am a professional music professor at UCLA, a musician, & a Glee/Choir director. I am not here to bash anyone but to show out my personal preference and opinion. 🙂

I am not here to deny Cam’s talent. Yes, he is a star! But...he overuses his runs in almost every performance. Me as a music professional does not recommend it. It takes away what he is actually able to do. People like to listen to music and want to be able to listen to the words clearly.

Kenzie on the other hand has grown from his blind audition and that’s what I like to see. It reminds me of Jake Hoot’s growth. Their voice is sentimental & incredible. Yes, some of his performances are iffy but that doesn’t mean he isnt talented. I prefer him because of his talent not just because of his coach. 😉

also from personal experience, if someone has a not so good performance...their fans are still gonna vote for them no matter what.

Meme Wtf GIF

34 minutes ago, Misirlou said:
  • Kenzie and Kelly sound beautiful together. Loved that she let him take the lead and didn`t overpower him.
  • Cam and Blake`s duet is a bit strange lol, but props to Blake for letting Cam take the lead as well. Loved Cam`s falsetto
  • Jordan and Blake`s duet is fun, there`s a lot more individual Blake singing than in his Cam duet, but they play each off very well. They`ll probably be laughing their asses off while singing this on stage lol.
  • Rachel and Nick are not bad, but this is my least favorite. This version just feels strange and I don`t feel their voices mesh that well together. Plus I don`t like Nick`s tone.
  • I legit couldn`t tell if it was John or Victor singing at first, but then it became clearer. They sound good together, and I love this song.

Happy Social Media GIF by Yevbel

37 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Even with all the things said about Adam here... I honestly miss his and Blake's friendship. It just feels genuine and real. Their friendship brings me back to the good ole days of the earlier seasons of the voice

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Even with all the things said about Adam here... I honestly miss his and Blake's friendship. It just feels genuine and real. Their friendship brings me back to the good ole days of the earlier seasons of the voice

The two of them and Kelly made great banter. Even though John had good moments this season, Kelly and Blake have to do so much heavy lifting

• Like 4