The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I’m team Kelly all the way but if there is a singer worthy of winning then I’d make an exception. Okay, cam slayed his stand up performance.This is the cam that I wanted to see , I needed to hear that range and power especially his high notes ,this is the first performance that I felt connected emotionally to from him .Amazing job .His dead or alive was good too. Kenzie was really great especially in his ballad like I think that’s enough to seal the deal but we’ll have to wait and see

Rachel is a queen , an icon , and a legend she slayed both of her performances like a boss .

Victor SNAPPED in his freedom performance 

Jordan was good.

if any of them wins , then I’ll be okay with it everyone was really good , if I would pick who I would want to win it would be rachel or Kenzie but like ummmmmmmmmmmm if any of them then so be it everyone slayed. Tho not trying to be mean just truthful Jordan would underwhelming winner if that makes sense. AND

Kenzie need to work on extending his vowels more (if that makes sense) , stage presence, and emotional connection but I feel like his voice does that for him (Again,If that makes sense)

Cam needs to work on making his falsetto stronger especially live and needs to work on breath control even tho he is decent at them especially his breath control it’s good-Great overall , he can be SOOOOO much better. Tho something about that falsetto at the end of stand up made like the performance even more , it’s like I am on the verge of crying like hold up if he wins then let’s goooooo he was great and deserves it (all of them do)

Rachel is still young I actually believe if she auditioned at 19 or 20 she’d be the best in the finale or up there with cam.

Victor needs to stop holding back ( I guess that’s because of the song choices)

Jordan is good nothing to improve I think.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

Duets:
Cam Anthony and Blake Shelton - "She Drives Me Crazy" by the Fine Young Cannibals

Jordan Matthew Young and Blake Shelton - "All My Ex's Live In Texas" by George Strait  (another Strait song LOL)

Edited by Gmm99

Cam Anthony & Blake Shelton - She Drives Me Crazy

JMY & Blake Shelton - All My Ex’s Live In Texas

Rachel Mac & Nick Jonas - Best of You

Kenzie Wheeler & Kelly Clarkson - When You Say Nothing At All 

Victor Solomon & John Legend - Someday We’ll All Be Free

Edited by Dalton Eduardo

10 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Cam Anthony & Blake Shelton - She Drives Me Crazy

JMY & Blake Shelton - All My Ex’s Live In Texas

Rachel Mac & Nick Jonas - Best of You

Kenzie Wheeler & Kelly Clarkson - When You Say Nothing At All 

Victor Solomon & John Legend - Someday We’ll All Be Free

Of course those two would sing something like this 😂

It should be entertaining.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Why did they let Cam sing falsetto for 80% of the song lmao

I'm listening to the original version right now...guess they just want to be faithful to the original? Maybe...?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

They do that all the time. How much did they pimp Kennedy? 

But it must have been close in order for them to do that. They wouldn't have bothered if she couldn't win. 

Same here. Last night was like a coronation for Cam and Blake. Kenzie might still get the votes if it's close, but they were pimping Kenzie all season..why suddenly shift storylines if the storyline wasn't gonna be successful? 

Did they move the coach-contestant duets to Tuesday, and make it a non-voting performance so that Nick’s finalists wouldn’t be screwed? Sawyer was able to overcome Pharrell, but it is a little unfair that the contestants were judged based on these duets. Some have Kelly Clarkson, some have Nick. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Did they move the coach-contestant duets to Tuesday, and make it a non-voting performance so that Nick’s finalists wouldn’t be screwed? Sawyer was able to overcome Pharrell, but it is a little unfair that the contestants were judged based on these duets. Some have Kelly Clarkson, some have Nick. LOL

Thunderstorm Nick duet comes to mind 😆

• Like 1

3 hours ago, istersay said:

they probably don't mean anything :rofl: I wish we still had something like DialIdol to look at

Those itunes rankings were great back in early seasons

It really is an interesting season..I still stand by, the show's viewers are mostly Team Blake fans - not Country fans...(Not that there isn't a huge country base - just that the core of the show's viewers are Blake fans) which is why I've always given Cam the edge. But, tonight is gonna show us all. 😆 Does pretty good country singer beat outstanding Team Blake R&B singer?

Edited by mercfan3
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I still feel bad for Sawyer..😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, mercfan3 said:

It really is an interesting season..I still stand by, the show's viewers are mostly Team Blake fans - not Country fans...which is why I've always given Cam the edge. But, tonight is gonna show us all. 😆 Does pretty good country singer beat outstanding Team Blake R&B singer?

We will see if Chayce Beckham winning American Idol on Sunday carries on to a Kenzie win. 

Just now, mercfan3 said:

It really is an interesting season..I still stand by, the show's viewers are mostly Team Blake fans - not Country fans...which is why I've always given Cam the edge. But, tonight is gonna show us all. 😆 Does pretty good country singer beat outstanding Team Blake R&B singer?

Social media numbers are leaning in favour of Cam. Decisive minivan has a neck to neck competition between Kenzie and Cam.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anonymous111 said:

Social media numbers are leaning in favour of Cam. Decisive minivan has a neck to neck competition between Kenzie and Cam.

How did Maelyn do in Social Media during finale night??