The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Two mods have been notified already but for some reason they haven't done anything yet :unsure:. Guess we're gonna need to wait for Istersay to clean this mess 🤠 

Edit: the troll is gone now! Thanks mods! 

Edited by echoap

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic

Ok, some impressions:

- Great song choice for Cam, he's gonna deliver it live for sure :yes:

- Ok song for Kenzie I guess :unsure:

- LMFAO at Pete getting Pat Benatar :haha:

- Dana and Zania got really bad songs for this round. 👻👻

- Congrats to Rachel on getting the PV and becoming Nick's frontrunner from now on. 😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShadowGuy1 said:

First time watching live this season tonight and the songs overall seem interesting. DW seems odd for Zania, but she can pull it off

Ali Caldwell murdered that song, I’m sure Zania will do the same

• Like 1

- Gihanna still have some problems delivering the meaning of the song but, hopefully, she's gonna do a great job live. 😇

- I might start Stanning Savanna if she gets to sing that really good version of Barracuda tonight :haha:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

I actually thought something similar, it depends on how Zania approaches the song. It seems based on what people are saying that her studio isn't super excellent, but she may do better live.

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I actually thought something similar, it depends on how Zania approaches the song. It seems based on what people are saying that her studio isn't super excellent, but she may do better live.

it's more "slow" and not so raw but i liked! I'm scared for bandzilla 

Edited by pauwis

13 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Honestly I'm scared for her, that song is hard to sing live. She'll probably gonna have problems with the verse before the chorus. 

But I still hope she do well. 

Edited by Jyn Mycle
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

If she was taking the Ali route, I wish she got No Ordinary Love instead, I don’t know how she’ll be able to get the PV with Dangerous Woman I’m a bit pissed ...

• Like 2

Pete was just on a live and it seems like his IS song is a bus. 

He said, "Please vote me through. I really don't want to sing that last chance song tomorrow. There I said it. *laugh* Cam saw my rehearsal for it, too, and just please vote me through."

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Just now, Harmat said:

He said, "Please vote me through. I really don't want to sing that last chance song tomorrow. There I said it. *laugh* Cam saw my rehearsal for it, too, and just please vote me through."

I don’t think it would stop him from winning the WC 🙃

Gave the studios a second listen, and I've warmed up to Cam's studio. Its still has the Cam effect, although still, this is not what he was supposed to sing following his fantastic KO.

Like I stated before, Jordan has my favorite studio, and Pete is doing his thing again. Great frol both.

Team Kelly came to win. All of them.

Ryleigh's studio is growing on me, if she pulls it off, John is saving her.

I've seen a number of people criticizing Victor's studio. Personally, I dig it. He gets the job done.

Poor Andrew. He probably got the biggest bus out of all 20. That song + arrangement is no bueno. Jose fared better, but still not getting PV.

Like I said, Rachel has been handed the PV on a silver platter. Hope she takes advantage of the pimping.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Harmat said:

Me realizing this potentially means Anna is getting the CS

m0TqVMf.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Harmat said:

Pete Mroz - Despacito (The Voice Performance)

confirmed? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

If she was taking the Ali route, I wish she got No Ordinary Love instead, I don’t know how she’ll be able to get the PV with Dangerous Woman I’m a bit pissed ...

I wanted she go to jazz. Now I understand why she did the trivia on Instagram

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Gave the studios a second listen, and I've warmed up to Cam's studio. Its still has the Cam effect, although still, this is not what he was supposed to sing following his fantastic KO.

Like I said, Rachel has been handed the PV on a silver platter. Hope she takes advantage of the pimping.

- I think that the Cam effect will be even more pronounced when he goes on stage live. He's a performer, not just a singer.

- For real, Kelly's team is super stacked and they all got pretty good song choices...

- I think John is perhaps more attached to his R&B ladies, but I could see this happening

- I prefer Rachel to Dana (bracing myself to get shoved by KimberlyxKyla 🤪) but I don't really see her getting the PV, no matter the song choice. IDF seems to underestimate the voting bloc for the powerhouse singer of the season.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Like I stated before, Jordan has my favorite studio, and Pete is doing his thing again. Great frol both.

I've seen a number of people criticizing Victor's studio. Personally, I dig it. He gets the job done.

Poor Andrew. He probably got the biggest bus out of all 20. That song + arrangement is no bueno. Jose fared better, but still not getting PV.

Honestly, that song choice is huge for him, he's bandzilla'd also in that record.