The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

This scares me for Gihanna getting into the WC

Zae’s studio implies that he’s going to go all out, which means it could end up being the best performance of the season or a big trainwreck. Gihanna’s song is less risky imo.

• Like 2

Emma's song choice is a cruel reminder that my taste in music from the later 2000's made no sense whatsoever because Need U Bad went hard, but sometimes Leave the Pieces is juuuust right. All we need is someone to sing MCR and that'll about cover my range :haha:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Cam with the PV, duh. :haha:

Anna's choice seems to be a good one for her voice, thankfully. They screwed her over for the first 2 rounds so we'll see how she does tonight. I think it's made Team Blake a bit more competitive tonight for sure.

You think Cam will get PV with that song? I'm not counting it out, that very well could still happen, but I'm not that sure anymore.

Just now, Daillon said:

I can’t believe I’m agreeing with d*sney on this, but Pete is starting to reminding me of Todd, just because they are equally as corny to me :haha:

True, crap. With Pete getting a corny song in the PO's like Todd did with Glory Of Love....

Anna and Cam don't let us down. PV and CS or else we RIOT.

10 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Emma's song choice is a cruel reminder that my taste in music from the later 2000's made no sense whatsoever because Need U Bad went hard, but sometimes Leave the Pieces is juuuust right. All we need is someone to sing MCR and that'll about cover my range :haha:

cover6-min.thumb.jpg.503c536726f9144bc5adaea5aa3f4406.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

You think Cam will get PV with that song? I'm not counting it out, that very well could still happen, but I'm not that sure anymore.

I mean, it does have the word "Church" in the title, so...

In all seriousness, it's probably 45/55 Cam to Pete, but it's likely going to one of them.

3 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I’m not making any predictions tonight, until i see the performances and minivans reaction!

Going off the one Minivan member I know (my mom), the only two performances I see getting good reception from her for sure are Kenzie + Victor; not sure from Team Blake who she'll like best and same with Team Nick, but we'll see.

• Like 1

okay, finally joined the website

absolutely pumped for Corey & Gianna, but its pissing me off that one their spots will be likely stolen by that disgusting, gross animal killer entity named Kenzie Wheeler

I usually try to separate art from the person, but everything about this individual is absolutely disgusting, the stuff I meantioned already and his extremely smug/borderline misogynistic reply to Snoop a few eps ago

no, not a single girl will be all over your musty mullet head Kenzie

TLDR: the season can only be asked if that individual rightfully gets the boot tonight.

Just now, moonlight_princess said:

okay, finally joined the website

absolutely pumped for Corey & Gianna, but its pissing me off that one their spots will be likely stolen by that disgusting, gross animal killer entity named Kenzie Wheeler

I usually try to separate art from the person, but everything about this individual is absolutely disgusting, the stuff I meantioned already and his extremely smug/borderline misogynistic reply to Snoop a few eps ago

no, not a single girl will be all over your musty mullet head Kenzie

TLDR: the season can only be asked if that individual rightfully gets the boot tonight.

Ffs