The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, thevoiceisthetop said:

I'm excited for the show tonight. These are great song choices for most of them

Oh definitely. I thought Carolina was getting bussed, but "Into the Unknown" might work really well for her.

Anyways chile, Gihanna has my favorite studio and she’s gonna slayyy. She scared me when she said “Glitter in the air on a sugar high” I thought she was getting bussed. Zania will obviously open up on stage remember Kyla did hit any of her signature notes in any of her studios neither. And Victor 😍 omg he’s great. He’s getting that vote. 

7 minutes ago, Angeles said:

If Minivan voted for the best performances on each team, what would the results be? 

Best performance is relative, person to person. Can't say what I think best is, other's too

Edited by ammonium

Without listening to the studios yet: 

Team Kelly: YES LEWIS CAPALDI, YES MILEY CYRUS, YES LADY GAGA.
Team Legend: I'M SCARED. Wanted Lately. Ariana's song for Zania, really? (although I feel that it will be powerful in live). Ryleigh had the best option. Frozen??
Team Blake: WTF. I love Cam, but I don't like this song for him, Hozier's tone - Cam's tone, just not. Jordan is in the game.
Team Nick: normal.

• Like 1

Corey 100/10. WOW.
Gihanna is good!! it's a difficult song (bandzilla alert)

Carolina sounds gorgeous! She can show much range and power, but again bandzilla alert

YoutubeMusic hates me, i can't listening the rest

Just now, pauwis said:

Corey 100/10. WOW.
Gihanna is good!! it's a difficult song (bandzilla alert)

Carolina sounds gorgeous! She can show much range and power, but again bandzilla alert

YoutubeMusic hates me, i can't listening the rest

Well, really, those are the only ones you really need to listen to if you want to be amazed.

Edited by British Man
  • Like 1