The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Blake might've already decided whom he wants as his main horse.  And it probably isn't Pete.

If that was truly the case, then why not choose Andrew and end Pete's run there? TPTB is clearly trying to bus him but I don't think Blake has anything to do with it. Since TPTB is blatantly trying to bus Pete, let's see what crappy song they give Pete in the POs. 🧐

Edited by disney1024

Just now, disney1024 said:

If that was truly the case, then why not choose Andrew and end his run there? TPTB is trying to bus him but I don't think Blake has anything to do with it. 🧐

Agree. I don’t think Blake is particularly familiar with Lewis Capaldi either. And I don’t think the coaches really have a lot to do with the knockout songs 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

If that was truly the case, then why not choose Andrew and end his run there? TPTB is trying to bus him but I don't think Blake has anything to do with it. 🧐

I didn't say Blake had anything to do with it.  But I think that Blake, by that point, had probably told TPTB whom he was leaning toward having as his main horse, so they just acted accordingly and tried to bus Pete.

However, according to the sources, he still did an incredible job with the song and got picked for the win, anyway, so clearly, it didn't work.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Given that he still went through despite the bussing, there´s a chance TPTB might quit with trying to bussing him, or they could continue at it. I hope they don´t.

If he gets a song that makes sense for him at the Playoffs, then they'll have stopped.  If it makes zero sense for him, then they'll have continued.

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Given that he still went through despite the bussing, there´s a chance TPTB might quit with trying to bussing him, or they could continue at it. I hope they don´t.

I like when contestants get bus songs and still make it through.

It's like a middle finger to TPTB.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I just realized Nicks team going into lives is just like Kelly’s team in season 17. 

Rachel Mac- Had 1 Chair Turn, but improved incredibly- Hello Sunday in Season 17.

Dana Monique- The only chance Nick has at going at the Finale- Jake Hoot was only Kelly’s chance at winning the show/ going into the finale in season 17.

Jose Figueroa Jr. - Just like Shane Q. Had a exceptional Blind but kept going downhill.(ps, Jose can possibly not go downhill after his knockout/playoff performance but we’ll see) 

Andrew Marshall- Contestant who was a 1 chair turn. Nick had faith in him since beginning. Just like Damali who Kelly loved since the Blinds. Kelly didn’t let her go until playoffs.

29 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Really hoping it doesn't continue - even though I prefer Cam over Pete, I don't like seeing bussing happen to anybody.

• Like 2

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I just realized Nicks team going into lives is just like Kelly’s team in season 17. 

Rachel Mac- Had 1 Chair Turn, but improved incredibly- Hello Sunday in Season 17.

Dana Monique- The only chance Nick has at going at the Finale- Jake Hoot was only Kelly’s chance at winning the show/ going into the finale in season 17.

Jose Figueroa Jr. - Just like Shane Q. Had a exceptional Blind but kept going downhill.(ps, Jose can possibly not go downhill after his knockout/playoff performance but we’ll see) 

Andrew Marshall- Contestant who was a 1 chair turn. Nick had faith in him since beginning. Just like Damali who Kelly loved since the Blinds. Kelly didn’t let her go until playoffs.

Time to tap my Dana-linked psychic powers and get her into the winner's circle, then.

• Like 4

Is it me or this season TPTB wants to push a Nick win by secretly using Blake to influence Nick's Decisions.

They put Nick's chair next to Blake so that Nick could easily understand Blake's decisions. Knowingly how Blake beat Nick last s18 with 2 artist. Nick might've thought to listen more to Blake's thoughts specially in these pre-taped rounds so that he can gain more experience in making decisions and then to win.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I think Emma will win 4way then Savannah Caro then Devan. But nervous about Nick following Devan might win. Only man and he cry in his save with Nick 

i just realized Nicks team going into lives is just like Kelly’s team in season 17. 

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Not MJ trying to be slick knowing damn well at least a couple other forum members will be watching the live 💀💀

Nobody said the name of the song though, there weren´t any spoiler throwers like on Zae´s first ToZae show live, in which we all thought he was due to a bus for that lol.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Is it me or this season TPTB wants to push a Nick win by secretly using Blake to influence Nick's Decisions.

They put Nick's chair next to Blake so that Nick could easily understand Blake's decisions. Knowingly how Blake beat Nick last s18 with 2 artist. Nick might've thought to listen more to Blake's thoughts specially in these pre-taped rounds so that he can gain more experience in making decisions and then to win.

i’m telling y’all TPTB are trying to pull off a Nick win why do u think they made Nick eliminate Zae and Keep Rachel. They are focusing on Dana more. Something fishy is going on i really think TPTB is making us think that Jenzie is gonna win with “being the only country artist in lives”.  I mean i think Jenzie can win though... but TPTB are trying on pushing a Nick win.

9 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

You do realize that, due to the stupid team quotas format, one of Nick's artists will definitely be in the finale, even if his team consists of Jamal Corrie, Ryan Sill, Nick Hagelin, and Braiden Sunshine. Also, Dana is not necessarily Nick's finale lock because Rachel does have a decent chance at getting that Team Nick PV. 😉

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I mean i think Jenzie can win though... but TPTB are trying on pushing a Nick win.

Hmm, this reminds me of S15, where TPTB was trying to push for a JHud win w/ Kennedy, but had their plans foiled by a talented Team Kelly country singer. 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Nobody said the name of the song though, there weren´t any spoiler throwers like on Zae´s first ToZae show live, in which we all thought he was due to a bus for that lol.

It definitely isn’t ToZae show spoiler level bad, but still - it’s a tad risky to toe the line but it’s not like we don’t know Pete is more than capable of surviving a bus attempt. 

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Zae and Lindsay both had some of my favorite blinds this season. I don't think Zae tapped into the emotion as much as he did in his blind, which is why I liked his blind so much. Lindsay came in with the power that made me love her blind, even though she didn't get as many solo spots, so for consistency, she wins for me. 

I think it's really an awkward song choice for him. Rewrite the stars is a song to push love regardless of the situation you are in. 

Linday was good technically but all I can say is that she's all power overshadowing the emotion that the song needs to portray.

One thing I always notice in Blake's comments in other team's battles is that he always pick those who can sing a high note.

This battle tbh doesn't made any sense that's why some parts are cut.

Btw I'm using your comment to give my thoughts about Zae Vs Lindsay battle. I hope you don't mind. 😂

• Like 1