The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Remember when they “leaked”
both Britton and Kyla before the premier? Was that a special or one time thing ? 

4 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Season 15 leaked Kennedy Holmes and Sarah Grace before the premiere. 

do we know why? cause it's not that sarah or britton had particularly exceptional auditions :giggle:

3 hours ago, disney1024 said:

This is probably not going to happen but I would love Blake's top 2 to be Cam and Queen Anna Grace. :wub:

I couldn't care less if Pete and Jordan were eliminated tbh. 😅

Last season, i fooled myself into thinking that Sid actually had a chance on his team. That's not happening this time, i'm fully expecting for Anna to be instantly eliminated in the Playoffs, i don't see any way in that she could beat Jordan and Pete for Coach Save/Wilcard (assuming Cam is the Public vote) 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Last season, i fooled myself into thinking that Sid actually had a chance on his team. That's not happening this time, i'm fully expecting for Anna to be instantly eliminated in the Playoffs, i don't see any way in that she could beat Jordan and Pete for Coach Save/Wilcard (assuming Cam is the Public vote) 

Agreed with everything, including the Sid thing. I thought he had a chance too lol.

Hace 18 minutos, Gustavo527 dijo:

La temporada pasada, me engañé pensando que Sid realmente tenía una oportunidad en su equipo. Eso no está sucediendo esta vez, espero que Anna sea eliminada instantáneamente en los Playoffs, no veo ninguna forma de que pueda vencer a Jordan y Pete por Coach Save / Wilcard (asumiendo que Cam es el voto público) 

On the other thread, I voted for Jordan, just for the fact that he's more of the minivan line (could be Pete as well).
I really like Cam, he is super talented, but it will all depend on the support that Blake gives him and how the public receives the other two.

(sorry, but Anna doesn't a chance in this scenario

6 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Gihanna and Corey seem less likely to flop, but we'll see.

Quick Question: Are there any videos of either Gihanna or Corey singing live in front of an audience? Both Kenzie and Zae have experience singing live but I haven't found any live videos yet of Gihanna or Corey singing live. 🧐

• Thanks 2