The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Around this time tomorrow (hopefully, if someone finds it), we´ll be discussing whether Cam has a chance or not to win the season lol.

i suspect a little later. i checked last night (god it was so tedious to click "next page" 200 times) and last season, it was at 5:49 PT that jus.vshn found the leak

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

y’all need to know tho... The spring season leaks are always those you never expect. Season 16 was Kim Cherry where it could’ve been Gyth, Maelyn, or even Matthew. Season 18 was Nelson where it could’ve been Todd or Joanna. So we never know, it can possibly be Ryliegh, Corey, Dana, Pete, Zae, Anna, Victor. People you never expect!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

y’all need to know tho... The spring season leaks are always those you never expect. Season 16 was Kim Cherry where it could’ve been Gyth, Maelyn, or even Matthew. Season 18 was Nelson where it could’ve been Todd or Joanna. So we never know, it can possibly be Ryliegh, Corey, Dana, Pete, Zae, Anna, Victor. People you never expect!

hopefully not, nelson cade was such a letdown lmao. i remember, i was at a coffee shop for a debate practice we randomly had and i got super excited cause it came out and then i listened to it and i was like ???? why did i get my hopes up this is not even good lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

hopefully not, nelson cade was such a letdown lmao. i remember, i was at a coffee shop for a debate practice we randomly had and i got super excited cause it came out and then i listened to it and i was like ???? why did i get my hopes up this is not even good lmao

LMFAOOA ikkk, they could’ve at least put Tayler Green as the leak instead because she was actually solid. Or even Todd Micheal Hall... but Nelson? No Thanks!

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

LMFAOOA ikkk, they could’ve at least put Tayler Green as the leak instead because she was actually solid. Or even Todd Micheal Hall... but Nelson? No Thanks!

Heck, if they wanted to have a Nick-related four-chair-turn leak, Joanna was RIGHT THERE (and this is coming from someone who didn't mind Nelson's audition, but it shouldn't have been the leak).

• Like 4

Nelson's run on the show still puzzles me to this date. I thought he had a really nice, pure tone pre-show, and he usually just sang acoustic guitar songs. When he was leaked, I was actually excited because I liked him, but where the hell did that forced rasp even come from?? I heard no semblance of it in any of his pre-show covers, and I remember listening to quite a bunch of them. I wasn't a fan of any performances on the show. (I liked his battle but Darious handily won that)

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Heck, if they wanted to have a Nick-related four-chair-turn leak, Joanna was RIGHT THERE (and this is coming from someone who didn't mind Nelson's audition, but it shouldn't have been the leak).

I think they wanted to show how the coaches made fun of Nick and were not afraid of him.
A rough start, then he gets strong with Joanna. It's a good story.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Oh, me olvidé de decir que Carolina cambió su arreglo para "Anyone". El chico de la publicidad nos dijo que lo hizo de una manera diferente, pero en el escenario la cantó de la forma original en que se suponía que era la canción, así que me pregunto qué estaba tratando de hacer. 

It's rare. Maybe, she felt unsure of the arrangement? I'm intrigued now

Edited by pauwis

33 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Oh I forgot to say that Carolina changed her arrangement for “Anyone” the hype guy told us she did it way different but on stage she sang it the original way the song is supposed to be so I wonder what was she trying to do. 

highly likely she came in originally trying to change the arrangement and the producers forced her to keep it the same

i believe someone said something similar happened with abby cates and her playoffs song; she wanted to do it in a different way but the producers forced her to do another version on the show, making it a lot more messy

• Like 5

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

i suspect a little later. i checked last night (god it was so tedious to click "next page" 200 times) and last season, it was at 5:49 PT that jus.vshn found the leak

It's 5:49 PST right now when I'm first reading this. Talk about a coincidence lol 😂

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

As he (wrongfully) did with Joanna in S18. Apparently, Nick doesn't value his four-chair turns. 😒

i doubt it lol, the show is made for good tv. it wouldn't be interesting if it could be coded by an algorithm that just determines who had more chair turns (i actually wrote out the code and then realized that nobody would want to read it, and also in java which makes things even worse).

• Haha 2

i think of all the contestants, i’m actually most excited to see Zania’s performances! i think i heard someone say she auditioned with an Anita Baker song, and she sang two songs i love for her battle and KO. i think she is really underrated right now, and i’m definitely rooting for her!💕

• Like 6