The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Finally some clarity on Kim Cruse. She just went live and said that she was set for S20 and was in LA. she said the day before her BA band rehearsal, they sent her home. They wanted to know some more about her story that she wasn’t comfortable with disclosing. So they sent her home because they didn’t want her to control her narrative. But yes she was set for S20. Desz was also in the comments agreeing with her and saying “u can’t control it with them!!” And “they want a STORYline” And other snarky remarks ab the voice. BUT appearently her and Dana were besties while she was in LA. And she said “March 1st I have a friend who’s coming out kicking and swinging and babyyy y’all ain’t ready fa her”. sorry for the long post lol

Yeah I was there too. She also disagreed with Desz and Johns placement. She said if it was really the voice they and Kyla Jade and Kymberli would’ve ranked higher. She was going off lol. As she should.

Kinda glad she isn’t on though, lol this season would’ve STACKED.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

Yeah I was there too. She also disagreed with Desz and Johns placement. She said if it was really the voice they and Kyla Jade and Kymberli would’ve ranked higher. She was going off lol. As she should.

Kinda glad she isn’t on though, lol this season would’ve STACKED.

Oh yeah forgot that lol. The voice love them some Texans.

S13- Keisha Renee

S16- Shawn Sounds

S17- Rose Short

S19-Desz

S20- Dana Monique 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Finally some clarity on Kim Cruse. She just went live and said that she was set for S20 and was in LA. she said the day before her BA band rehearsal, they sent her home. They wanted to know some more about her story that she wasn’t comfortable with disclosing. So they sent her home because they didn’t want her to control her narrative. But yes she was set for S20. Desz was also in the comments agreeing with her and saying “u can’t control it with them!!” And “they want a STORYline” And other snarky remarks ab the voice. BUT appearently her and Dana were besties while she was in LA. And she said “March 1st I have a friend who’s coming out kicking and swinging and babyyy y’all ain’t ready fa her”. sorry for the long post lol

Oh wow, she would have definitely been a threat this season. 😅

4 minutes ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

She also disagreed with Desz and Johns placement.

John deserved fifth after his finale performances, there’s no arguing that lol.

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh wow, she would have definitely been a threat this season. 😅

John deserved fifth after his finale performances, there’s no arguing that lol.

Doesn’t matter he’s still overall a better singer than the country singers and Carter And obviously Desz should’ve won Desz NEVER flopped or had an off performance. PERIOD

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Doesn’t matter he’s still overall a better singer than the country singers and Carter And obviously Desz should’ve won Desz NEVER flopped or had an off performance. PERIOD

The Voice isn’t just about the best vocalists. I would have placed John over Ian, but definitely not over Jim. DeSz deserved to get 3rd at best after her poor finale showing. 

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The Voice isn’t just about the best vocalists. I would have placed John over Ian, but definitely not over Jim. DeSz deserved to get 3rd at best after her poor finale showing. 

Based off of their entire run, and not on just the finale, Uhh Desz and John were both the most vocally skilled out of all of the finale contestants.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

He might be, but he definitely didn’t prove it during the show. I actually don’t mind his tone, but his lives performances were trainwrecks for the most part. The country guys weren’t any better, I’ll give you that.

Having a big range =/= good vocals

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Based off of their entire run, and not on just the finale, Uhh Desz and John were both the most vocally skilled out of all of the finale contestants.

Yeah, but this show isn’t just based on the best vocalists. 🤷‍♂️ Also, the user said that DeSz never flopped or had an off performance which just isn’t right. :haha: I wanted DeSz to win or come in second, so I wouldn’t call myself biased. 

34 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, but this show isn’t just based on the best vocalists. 🤷‍♂️ Also, the user said that DeSz never flopped or had an off performance which just isn’t right. :haha: I wanted DeSz to win or come in second, so I wouldn’t call myself biased. 

1. Carter (consistently good since the blinds, no doubt about it :clap:)
  2. Jim/DeSz (both were consistently good though they both flopped a bit in the POs :thumbsup:)
  3. Jim/DeSz (see above)
  4. John (flopped hard in the finale but still a great vocalist :wacko:)
  5. Ian (the only thing going for him is tone, which gets kinda boring after a while :yawn:)

P.S. I actually prefer DeSz over Jim but I can't deny Jim's talent. 😅

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 4

Just now, disney1024 said:
  1. Carter (consistently good since the blinds, no doubt about it :clap:)
  2. Jim/DeSz (both were consistently good though they both flopped a bit in the POs :thumbsup:)
  3. Jim/DeSz (see above)
  4. John
  5. Ian (the only thing going for him is tone, which gets kinda boring after a while :yawn:)

Chefs Kiss Reaction GIF by Nick Jonas

• Thanks 1