The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I'm honestly tired of speculating. I want my spoilers!!! I want definite answers!!! 😣

If anyone knows someone with either a time machine or precognitive abilities, please hook me up lol 😜

Desperate GIF by memecandy

Edited by disney1024

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Hmmm...what about the soldier/body builder guy?

I´d say he´s probably the one with the most chances at the moment. A pastor, military vet, single dad, etc. He also had to leave the military and was struggling to finding a house and a job to sustain his kids throughout 2020. That´s the sob story.

Not to mention, he´s a really good vocalist. Lots of control and a smooth tone. Let´s see if Nick works up with him or puts all his money on Zae (Who I personally prefer, but whose style is more divisive)

14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What if told you he’s a youth pastor? :haha:

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Wow, he basically has 30 minutes worth of content for his pre-blind package :haha:

10 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

And he made the Finale!

Now which of John's members will make it in?

Pastor, veteran, single dad, can sing. Well, he's the complete package 😂.

I think IDF just found Nick's frontrunner :haha:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Fastforward to January 25th: Nick pairs him against Rachel Mac and he loses the battle.

I mean, this show is not known for having logical pairings but Rachel vs Awari would be way too much even for The Voice standards :haha:

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I still can’t believe he chose Roderick over Joanna. This guy has way more potential appeal than Roderick. 

Based on the battle, vocally speaking, I kind of get it. Strategically, it was definitely the wrong move.

But I agree, Awari seems more likely to appeal to Minivan than Roderick. Does anyone have any feedback on his audition?