The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Blake: meh.
The team doesn't have to be full of incredible talent because Blake from the blinds decides what his top 3 is, and I think he can be good. I'm not that impressed by Cam. 
I really like by Emma's tone and strength (very rare for me as she is a country girl, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm still trying to understand the genre)

And of the blinds in general: it can be boring that they sing well-known songs, not only because they have had a thousand versions, but also because many times they fall short in the arrangement.
But that they are known songs gives the possibility that they are disseminated with greater magnitude on social networks.

7 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Well I hope they enjoy how thorough it is now because once they go back to live audiences for the pre-taped rounds (hopefully in S21?), we'll be lucky to get a fraction of that accuracy again :haha:

I doubt it. If filming doesn't get halted again, they would film the pre-taped stuff for season 21 sometime next summer. That's way too early for COVID to be over. 😅

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I doubt it. If filming doesn't get halted again, they would film the pre-taped stuff for season 21 sometime next summer. That's way too early for COVID to be over. 😅

If something good can come out of it, is that there´s a chance we´ll continue to get the full list of artists again.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Creo que será Víctor como la temporada pasada en la que tuvo a John H como su favorito. Antes de Víctor, nunca se había inclinado por ningún concursante que cantara su propia canción. Entonces, básicamente dice cuánta fe tiene en él.

Also "Glory" emotionally means a lot to John (multiple awards, politics, etc) while other contestants opted for Preach and A good Night.
Victor definitely touched him. 

• Like 4

I personally don’t see Victor’s appeal. There’s nothing about him that makes him stand out to me (same with the two country guys)

And just noticed that Gean is with Kelly, wtf. Such an odd pairing coach/contestant.

My battle predictions

Team Kelly

Ryleigh Modig vs Anna Grace Felton

Kenzie Wheeler vs JD Casper

Gean Garcia vs Corey Ward 

Savanna Woods vs Halley Greg

Gihanna Zoe vs Ainae

Team Nick

Dana Monique vs Awari

Andrew Marshall vs Bradley Sinclair

Rachel Mac vs Zae Romeo

Jose Figueroa Jr. vs Devan Blake Jones

Lindsay Joan vs Raine Stern

Team John

Christine Cain vs Denisha Dalton 

Ciana Pelekai vs Rio Lana

Victor Solomon vs Deion Warren

Caroline Rial vs Durell Anthony - Mandi Castillo vs CammWess is what im thinking here

Pia Renee vs Zania Alake

Team Blake

Cam Anthony vs Keegan Ferrell

Emma Caroline vs Savanna Chestnut

Aaron Konzelmann vs Pete Mroz

Ethan Lively vs Jordan Matthew

Avery Robertson vs Connor Christian

9 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

My battle predictions

Team Kelly

Ryleigh Modig vs Anna Grace Felton

Kenzie Wheeler vs JD Casper

Gean Garcia vs Corey Ward 

Savanna Woods vs Halley Greg

Gihanna Zoe vs Ainae

Team Nick

Dana Monique vs Awari

Andrew Marshall vs Bradley Sinclair

Rachel Mac vs Zae Romeo

Jose Figueroa Jr. vs Devan Blake Jones

Lindsay Joan vs Raine Stern

Team John

Christine Cain vs Denisha Dalton 

Ciana Pelekai vs Rio Lana

Victor Solomon vs Deion Warren

Caroline Rial vs Durell Anthony - Mandi Castillo vs CammWess is what im thinking here

Pia Renee vs Zania Alake

Team Blake

Cam Anthony vs Keegan Ferrell

Emma Caroline vs Savanna Chestnut

Aaron Konzelmann vs Pete Mroz

Ethan Lively vs Jordan Matthew

Avery Robertson vs Connor Christian

All of this is spot on. I agree with all of these pairings 

Favoritos: por tono, gustos, intrigas, géneros, un poco de todo. Intenté elegir entre tres y cuatro por equipo. 

Según sus portadas de redes sociales (pero las persianas pueden cambiarlo todo).

Leyenda del equipo:  Durrel Anthony; Deion Warren; Carolina Rial; Victor Solomon. 

Equipo Kelly: Anna Grace; Corey Ward; Halley Greg; Gean Garcia

Nick del equipo: Andrew Marshall; Rachael Mac; Zae Romeo; Bradley Sinclair

Equipo Blake: Avery Roberson; Emma Caroline; Connor Christian

Edited by pauwis
  • Confused 1

I hope they don't try to lead Carolina down the Spanish road. I want to believe you chose a song in Spanish to ensure a chair turn. Considering the story of The Voice, I guess the song is from: Juan Gabriel. Selena, Mon Laferte. But considering your lane, the options can be expanded. 

Edited by pauwis

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

You know what Blake always says: "people love the wackniess of strange and unusual pairings" 😜

plotting blake shelton GIF by The Voice

reacted with the heart at first cause i thought it was about cam and blake, but after seeing it was about gean and kelly, i quickly removed my reaction :haha:

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

And just noticed that Gean is with Kelly, wtf. Such an odd pairing coach/contestant.

I don't really see what's weird about the pairing tbh. The last contestant to sing "All I Want" by Kodaline ended up as Team Kelly's representative in the S18 finale 😌

Edited by disney1024

2 minutes ago, David68 said:

Kelly's wearing black in the blinds again?

So Kenzie ain't getting over 4th place

I've heard of astrology and numerology. But until I started reading IDF, I've never heard of colourology lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Art 3D GIF by Pi-Slices

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 6