The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I like John, I like Kelly. I totally get why contestants choose them, and I’d never really fault them....

But I really want a Black woman to win the show, so I just need one of you all queens to choose Blake. He did pretty well with Kyla and Toneisha 

Right! Hopefully we have one ending up on Team Blake somehow this season.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

@Bk1234 what if one account here is already doing a surveillance on you. 

It’s hilarious that you guys think NBC doesn’t have bigger things to worry about than a silly spoiler forum. Spoiler—nobody is coming after you or doing surveillance of writing down your screen names to try and sue you lol literally nobody has time for that

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mehhew said:

It’s hilarious that you guys think NBC doesn’t have bigger things to worry about than a silly spoiler forum. Spoiler—nobody is coming after you or doing surveillance of writing down your screen names to try and sue you lol literally nobody has time for that

Bro, I play Genshin Impact.  I know that Mihoyo, the game developers behind that game, have already announced they will take legal action against not one, not two, but THREE beta testers who signed NDAs to not leak confidential information from the beta tests but proceeded to do so anyway.  I would not be shocked if NBC followed suit to anybody who signed an NDA to not leak stuff from the Voice.

8 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

Bro, I play Genshin Impact.  I know that Mihoyo, the game developers behind that game, have already announced they will take legal action against not one, not two, but THREE beta testers who signed NDAs to not leak confidential information from the beta tests but proceeded to do so anyway.  I would not be shocked if NBC followed suit to anybody who signed an NDA to not leak stuff from the Voice.

But what if you didn’t sign an NDA? :lmao: I’m not sharing info because I don’t want their show to be spoiled.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

That is completely different. This is a reality show. Not a video game. NBC is a HUGE company with much more important things to do than worry about spoilers. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

If she's on Team Blake, she'll at least reach runner-up or even win Season 20.

But in that case I fear that TPTB might bus her in order to give Nick a win just like they did it with Kyla in order to give win to Kelly.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

I am tired of kids, pastors and country males winning. It's so conservative. Let a woman of color win, for gods sake or whatever the hell doesn't fit the stereotype above. 

The Voice US should start a The Voice Kids like the rest of the world, already. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I am tired of kids, pastors and country males winning. It's so conservative. Let a woman of color win, for gods sake or whatever the hell doesn't fit the stereotype above. 

The Voice US should start a The Voice Kids like the rest of the world, already. 

At least Maelyn won not so long ago. 

16 minutes ago, Queenkc said:

Hey I’m new to this 👋🏾.. how do I get added to the spoiler chat ??

welcome-1-1c.gif

You are here Icons - 56 free vector icons

13 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

PM @Jyn Mycleand s/he can add you to it! there's a separate spoilers DM where they discuss actual spoilers before they are released here.

aha :lmao: