The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

32 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Question: do we know if this Joe Biden fundraiser/concert/whatever is live or prerecorded? I imagine prerecorded but if not, John and JHud are both scheduled to perform, which would mean neither would be part of the panel today.

https://secure.joebiden.com/a/10-25-concert?attr=101675613

I’m going to lean towards the live side.

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Today is the taping but there’s been no word so far on the coaches.

After how much time the filming will start? I thought Taping was being filmed because in my country it was 7 pm but then I realized it is a whole day gap between the timings of your and my country.

12 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

After how much time the filming will start? I thought Taping was being filmed because in my country it was 7 pm but then I realized it is a whole day gap between the timings of your and my country.

On 1iota it says the taping starts at 11AM PST, probably 1-2 hours after that the contestants and coaches will start to come out.

It's currently 7:43AMPST

• Thanks 1

Also, just a reminder:

Spoilers for Season 20 will not be posted until after Season 19 finishes airing.

If you attended a taping or have received potential information about possible contestants, please do not that post information publicly on this thread while we verify the sources' information and follow up on the contestants.

Additionally, DO NOT post the Season 20 (or 19) spoilers on other websites (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) in the comment sections to spoil it for people who may not want it spoiled. If you're on this thread, it's because you're interested in spoilers and that's great! That doesn't mean every fan of the show wants the same info. Please respect that and don't spoil the show for others.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Also, just a reminder:

Spoilers for Season 20 will not be posted until after Season 19 finishes airing.

If you attended a taping or have received potential information about possible contestants, please do not that post information publicly on this thread while we verify the sources' information and follow up on the contestants.

Additionally, DO NOT post the Season 20 (or 19) spoilers on other websites (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) in the comment sections to spoil it for people who may not want it spoiled. If you're on this thread, it's because you're interested in spoilers and that's great! That doesn't mean every fan of the show wants the same info. Please respect that and don't spoil the show for others.

@Someone648 Will you post them when they are verified as legit things because I love knowing at least the people so I can follow them. Would you at least be able to share that and NOT there result AT ALL til S19 is done airing????

2 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I'm leaning towards Alicia being back rather JHud or John. Alicia is hosting an event on October 29th but isn't at the Biden event today. Her non-partisan voting event includes Kelly as a performer. 

The Panel I wanna see is Alicia, Usher, Kelly, and Blake OR Alicia, John, Kelly and Blake

Just now, BigMac454 said:

@Someone648 Would you be able to confirm some of the people and NOT there results or even anything bc I love following the people that so fun

We'll figure out the rollout of the contestant names a bit later on. For now, I'll say that this has been the worst pre-season we've had hunting for names prior to the tapings so I don't have much to share regarding names in the first place...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m hoping for Kelly, Nick, Alicia/JHUD and Blake. 

I hope for a Alicia and Usher return or the panel to be Alicia, John, Blake and Kelly. BUT I think Usher could very much be a potiental person to return since he been advertized on The Voice a lot these past 4 5 seasons

Just now, MulherPepita said:

Do you really think John's coming back? I really doubt it because of the things he's going through right now (the baby and stuff)

If there's a coach that's least likely to return this season, it's John (for the reasons you mentioned). At the same time, it's also possible he isn't doing much right now and maybe he had already signed on or just wants to continue working.