Worth the Wait Fan Thread

season1

3 minutes ago, UncleSanchez said:

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-XPXx7HrzSo proud of the ladies!!! They will come home and we are DEFINITELY going to celebrate their accomplishment!!! We are thankful for Tara stepping up and joining her daughters for this experience. And now, their future is going to shine bright. I'll leave you with this final picture... January 18, Nashville Voice audition. Waiting in line because, it'll be... you know... worth the wait. 😉

This actually made me tear up a little... 🥺😭

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, UncleSanchez said:

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-XPXx7HrzSo proud of the ladies!!! They will come home and we are DEFINITELY going to celebrate their accomplishment!!! We are thankful for Tara stepping up and joining her daughters for this experience. And now, their future is going to shine bright. I'll leave you with this final picture... January 18, Nashville Voice audition. Waiting in line because, it'll be... you know... worth the wait. 😉

i can't see the photo, can you or someone else re-send?

14 hours ago, Edennn96 said:

Mia need to go Solo. MIA i hope you read this. Audition for S21 

I agree that Mia should audition as a solo act in a year or two. She already has a nice sounding artist name: Mia Matthews and an MM logo waiting to be designed. oNghnm5.gif

But I think they should continue as WTW also. It's not the first time that a solo act has a trio act as well. Miranda Lambert is a solo artist and also a member of Pistol Annies. 

BTW, thanks for voting a lot for WTW. I added you to the fans list on the first page. loZ0xpz.gif

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, UncleSanchez said:

The current situation. The girls are singing with their friend Avery. My house is happy. 🙂

inCollage_20201205_185234081_resize_17.jpg

i'm glad they can enjoy singing without all the pressure. the whole thing about jacy almost throwing up twice really showed me how much pressure was on them, and i hope that they can enjoy their singing at home now without all the stress of being on a reality tv show singing live!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just FYI in WTW World... album is currently being recorded, performances are planned and underway in Huntsville, Nashville, Florida, Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Merch is FINALLY available for those fans that have been requesting it. See one of their pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and probably by carrier pigeon, too.

Edited by UncleSanchez
TYPO
  • Thanks 2