Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR32

Alex95

7 rankings this episode!

Episodes 6+7:

1. Hung & Chee (+1) - 2.3 (Higher than Kaylynn & Haley 4/7 times)

2. Kaylynn & Haley (+4) - 2.3 (Higher than Hung & Chee 3/7 times)

3. Gary & DeAngelo (+1) - 2.7

4. Alana & Leo (+1) - 4.3

5. Will & James (-2) - 4.7

6. Aparna & Eswar (+1) - 5.4

7. Riley & Maddison (+1) - 6.3

Episodes 8 + 9 ranking will go until Wednesday, December 2nd at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the teams, including the team eliminated that episode, in your ranking!

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR32 (Episodes 8 + 9 Rankings End 12/2)
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 rankings this episode!

Episodes 8+9:

1. Kaylynn & Haley (+1) - 1.8

2. Hung & Chee (-1) - 2.4

3. Gary & DeAngelo (=) - 2.8

4. Aparna & Eswar (+2) - 3.9

5. Will & James (=) - 5.0

6. Riley & Maddison (+1) - 5.1

Episode 10 ranking will go until Wednesday, December 9th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the teams, including the team eliminated that episode, in your ranking!

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR32 (Episode 10 Ranking End 12/9)

1. Eswar & Aparna - Aparna was amazing this episode. Wish we had seen this side of her earlier on. LOL @ telling DeAngelo to mess up for another 5 hours. 

2. Hung & Chee 

3. Will & James 

4. Gary & DeAngelo 

5. Riley & Maddison 

Episode 10:

1. Eswar & Aparna (+3) - 1.8 (Higher than Hung & Chee 3/5 times)

2. Hung & Chee (=) - 1.8 (Higher than Eswar & Aparna 3/5 times)

3. Gary & DeAngelo (=) - 3.2

4. Will & James (+1) - 3.4

5. Riley & Maddison (+1) - 4.8

Episode 11 ranking will go until Wednesday, December 16th at 8 pm.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR32 (Episode 11 Ranking End 12/16)

Just 4 rankings this episode lol.

Episode 11:

1. Gary & DeAngelo (+2) - 1.8 (Higher than Hung & Chee 3/4 times)

2. Hung & Chee (=) - 1.8 (Higher than Gary & DeAngelo 3/4 times)

3. Will & James (+1) - 3.0

4. Riley & Maddison (+1) - 3.5

Overall ranking will go until Wednesday, December 30th at 8 pm.

-Please include all the teams from the season in your ranking!

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR32 (Overall Ranking End 12/30)

Overall (+/- from pre-season)

1. Michelle & Victoria (+4) - The season died when we lost them.

2. DeAngelo & Gary (+6) - A good comic relief that brought some life and drama to a drastic endgame. Definitely a favorite team of mine!

3. Kaylynn & Haley (+3) - While I wasn't feeling them early on, their adorable underdog story totally won me over.

4. Aparna & Eswar (-3) - A fun background team who gave us a great final episode.

5. Hung & Chee (-2) - Their edit kinda died off when their complete domination ended. Would be a spot higher if they didn't get so involved with the alliance on the penultimate episode.

6. Kellie & LaVonne (-4) - So much potential, we lost them way too early.

7. Alana & Leo (-3) - Not a huge fan, but I like them at the end of the day.

8. Jerry & Frank (-1) - I liked them well enough.

9. Will & James (+1) - I still have a lot of mixed feelings on them. I liked Will and James brought some fun drama early on, but also annoyed me at times. However, they were also the ringleaders of the awful alliance that helped kill the season. I found myself really enjoying them in the final leg when there was no more alliance bullsh*t. I feel like in an alternate universe I'd be a fan. But judging them based on what we got, I can't be a fan.

10. Nathan & Cody (+1) - Meh, fine enough first boots I guess.

11. Riley & Maddison (-2) - Ugh. Their boringness combined with their commitment to the alliance makes them an easy last place for me.

Overall (+/- from first episode)

1. Michelle & Victoria (=) - Loved them and was sad when they got lost for over 6 hours causing their epic demise. I would have found it hilarious if it wasn't my favorite team. I was angry at them at first but now I'm over it and appreciate them for giving us entertainment as much as they could.

2. Kaylynn & Haley (+3) - Who took over my body and decided to make me have a top 2 of all female teams? They were hilarious and I wish they could have taken their underdog status to new heights but they were no match for the Mine 5.

3. Hung & Chee (+1) - Hung legit always made me laugh with her comments and somewhere along the way I realized I was attracted to Chee. Their dynamic was legit hilar and I loved that Hung was the boss betch that she is and Chee clearly having no say in anything :giggle:I still love when she told him to be mad but he only had like 3 minutes to do that and then he needed to get over it. ❤️ 

4. Kellie & Lavonne (-1) - They were robbed along with Mich/Vic and they left so early that I do not remember them very well. I remember finding them hilarious on their videos so very sad the female/female teams did not do very well this season as I loved all 3!

5. Alana & Leo (-3) - I still find them interesting but I wish they would have made more of an impact. I feel like they got uturned, got mad, and then did not really do anything about it, and stopped being mad. Like I did not see any fire back at Will & James although that might be because they could not beat them at all LOL. I feel like they were too nice about it but overall I liked them more than a lot of the other teams.

6. Will & James (+2) - I found them annoying and still am not crazy about them but I respect their gameplay and the fact that they were mostly there for themselves. And their strategy worked out for them because they ran a near perfect final leg against their two very strong alliance mates. Also the proposal was adorable and they're gay so points for another gay winning team :wub:

7. Aparna & Eswar (+4) - Eswar's tirade against Gary and Deangelo easily made that episode. She was hilarious. That was the type of fire I wanted from Leo and Alana but they were a little more lackluster. I wish Eswar had fulfilled her destiny of coming back from the uturn and beating the football players but unfortunately it was not meant to be.

8. Riley & Maddison (+1) - They need to shave even more now, but they were nice guys that were part of a successful alliance. While it made for a more boring show, I have to respect that the alliance worked and got them to the final and objectively, they probably had the best shot to win of the final 3 although pretty funny they ended up third.

9. DeAngelo & Gary (-3) - I liked them more early on, and I still don't mind Gary. However, I feel like DeAngelo being a big baby was just kind of annoying at a certain point. Like he complained so much and was very moody most of the time, Gary definitely did a good job handling him as he was the voice of reason whenever Deangelo threw a temper tantrum. The biggest annoyance was when Deangelo uturned Eswar and Aparna and basically told them not to cry about it, while he betched and moaned and looked like a sore loser when the core alliance of 3 banded together to eliminate him and Gary. LOL I actually found this hilarious because it was hypocritical of him to get mad. Which made me not mind the final 3 even though it was kind of predictable.

10. Jerry & Frank (=) - They were pretty nonexistent but had a nice relationship for the short amount of time they were there.

11. Nathan & Cody (-4) - Poor guys just did not get enough time on the show so I do not remember anything about them.