The Glee Rankdown (BLAINE ANDERSON, ROUND 2)

*Amanda

I do hope the 10 of you who haven't sent them yet do get them in by Sunday. :haha: 

Also, a third person participating in the public vote would be nice so I can break the numerous ties that we have in the public ranking at the moment. :dead: 

30 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I'm off tomorrow so I will have them tonight or tomorrow - just want to be able to sit down and listen to all the songs ❤️ 

Samee.

I've been working on and listening to the songs/watching the videos. Making comments and figuring out my rankings. I haven't had much time to devout to all of this.... but making it through. But it's super difficult as I love so many of these songs. ❤️ 

42 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Also, a third person participating in the public vote would be nice so I can break the numerous ties that we have in the public ranking at the moment. :dead: 

Oh my, me and the other member of the public causing so much chaos. :giggle: 

Sent my rankings & comments!

Like everyone else said and I said earlier, this was all super tricky to rank as these songs were all soo good. ❤️ I changed my rankings around more than I did in any other (regular or mini) rankdown. :haha:  Excited to see how the results turn out!