The Glee Rankdown (BLAINE ANDERSON, ROUND 2)

*Amanda

6 hours ago, totes4totes said:

wow one of the best most emotional performances in glee and it doesn't involve lea michele?????? ryan murphy is shook. 

Perhaps we can do one final round where we do a best ensemble ranking (aka 4+ group performances)

"Trouty Mouth” - Sola

”Don’t Rain On My Parade” - Sola,  Chris, Lily, Kaley, Diana, Amanda, Wallace, Derek, Victoria [ADVANCED]

”Alfie” - Sola, Wallace, Derek, Rei

”The Boy Is Mine” - Sola, Chris, Lily, Kaley, Diana, Amanda, Wallace, Derek [ADVANCED]

”River Deep, Mountain High” - Sola, Chris, Lily, Kaley, Diana, Amanda, Wallace, Derek, Victoria [ADVANCED]

”Survivor/I Will Survive” - Chris, Lily, Diana, Amanda, Wallace, Elliott, Megan, Rei, Victoria [ADVANCED]

”Take My Breath Away” - Victoria

”Hand in My Pocket/I Feel the Earth Move” - Amanda, Derek, Elliott, Rei, Megan

”I Say a Little Prayer” - Victoria, Megan

”Landslide” - Sola, Chris, Lily, Kaley, Diana, Amanda, Wallace, Derek, Victoria [ADVANCED]

”Candyman” - Megan

”Constant Craving” - Chris, Kaley, Megan, Rei

”What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)” - Diana, JC

”There Are Worse Things I Could Do” - Megan

"Trouty Mouth” - Sola

”Don’t Rain On My Parade” - Sola,  Chris, Lily, Kaley, Diana, Amanda, Wallace, Derek, Victoria [ADVANCED]

”Alfie” - Sola, Wallace, Derek, Rei

”The Boy Is Mine” - Sola, Chris, Lily, Kaley, Diana, Amanda, Wallace, Derek [ADVANCED]

”River Deep, Mountain High” - Sola, Chris, Lily, Kaley, Diana, Amanda, Wallace, Derek, Victoria [ADVANCED]

”Survivor/I Will Survive” - Chris, Lily, Diana, Amanda, Wallace, Elliott, Megan, Rei, Victoria [ADVANCED]

”Take My Breath Away” - Victoria

”Hand in My Pocket/I Feel the Earth Move” - Amanda, Derek, Elliott, Rei, Megan, Lily

”I Say a Little Prayer” - Victoria, Megan

”Landslide” - Sola, Chris, Lily, Kaley, Diana, Amanda, Wallace, Derek, Victoria [ADVANCED]

”Candyman” - Megan

”Constant Craving” - Chris, Kaley, Megan, Rei

”What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)” - Diana, JC

”There Are Worse Things I Could Do” - Megan

24 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I’m giving Priscilla until tonight to get her votes in. With or without her votes, the song with the most votes will be the last one to move on.

if it's any consolation. since "Hand in My Pocket/I Feel the Earth Move" has 6 votes and the other songs that are close have 4 votes ("Alfie" and "Constant Craving") unless somebody else changes their vote, "Hand in My Pocker/I Feel the Earth Move" will have more even if Priscilla doesn't vote for it.

I'm assuming those who haven't responded aren't changing their votes, so I'm officially ending this round and "Hand in My Pocket/I Feel the Earth Move" earns the final spot in the top 20 with 6 votes.

Goodbye To:

"Trouty Mouth"

"Alfie"
"Take My Breath Away"

"I Say a Little Prayer"

"Candyman"

"Constant Craving"

"What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)?

"There Are Worse Things I Could Do"

Top 20 post will be up shortly!

tenor.gif

SANTANA LOPEZ - FINAL RANKING

"Valerie"

"Songbird"

"Back to Black"

"Mine"

"Nutbush City Limits"

"Girl On Fire"
"Cold Hearted"

"If I Die Young"

"Don't Rain On My Parade"

"The Boy Is Mine"

"Me Against the Music"

"River Deep, Mountain High"

"Rumour Has It/Someone Like You"

"Survivor/I Will Survive"

"Smooth Criminal"

"La Isla Bonita"

"I Feel the Earth Move/Hand in My Pocket"

"Landslide"

"Shake It Out"

"Love Song"

We will now embark on the task of ranking these songs. Each ranker needs to PM me a list of the above songs, ranked 1-20. You do not need to do any commentary for them, but it is appreciated.

If you are a member of the public who wants to submit a ranking, you may do so and it will be averaged into one overall ranking for the public.

@Elliott @totes4totes @Solaris @*Chris @*Diana @*Lily @*Wallace @FrogLenzen @.Rei @JC @~*8Kay8*~ @1234567890 @goofycilla90

Edited by *Amanda