The Glee Rankdown (BLAINE ANDERSON, ROUND 2)

*Amanda

KITTY WILDE PERFORMANCES

tumblr_mxmohziXYL1qlutygo1_250.gifv tumblr_mk1l1dNnrI1qbdpqqo6_250.gifv

It's time for everyone's favorite newbie, Kitty Wilde! As she is a newbie, she doesn't have quite an extensive enough repertoire of performances to warrant a typical round, so her round will consist of you all just sending me your rankings of her performances.

Please send me your ranking of the following performances if you want to participate in this round!

SOLOS

"Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee"

"Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours"

DUETS

"Everybody Talks"

"Holding Out for a Hero"

"Drive My Car"

"You've Got to Hide Your Love Away"

"It Must Have Been Love"

TRIOS

"Chandelier"

@*Chris @*Diana @FrogLenzen @taylorkat @JC @~*8Kay8*~ @*Lily @goofycilla90 @.Rei @Solaris @1234567890 @*Wallace @miss denise @totes4totes @Elliott

I think that's everyone who's posted in the thread at some point. :dead: 

Edited by *Amanda

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

:dead: 

Ok, maybe not *everyone* but it seems like a good portion of the rankers like Kitty the most of the newbies, or those who love her are just very vocal about it. :haha: 

Lol I was just being shady. :giggle: 

I do like Kitty so I don't mind that but I liked a few other newbies (like Marley, Jake, Unique) more. :haha: 

On 3/20/2021 at 10:25 PM, *Amanda said:

UGH she was done so dirty by the show runners.

Remember the time that they used her for a texting & driving PSA cliffhanger but then decided that Anderson Brother drama was more important than the immediate aftermath of the car accident in the next episode? 🙂 

Or not having her in the Cory tribute episode because she didn’t get along with Lea and Ryan Murphy. 🙄

35 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Or not having her in the Cory tribute episode because she didn’t get along with Lea and Ryan Murphy. 🙄

That’s worse than the stuff regarding ridiculous plot lines since she and Cory were friends! If I were Diana, I would’ve stayed far away from any future episodes after that.