Most Over-rated And Most Under-rated Performances On The Voice

4 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

People saying Gracee Shriver would be the "Chloe Kohanski of her Season" when she was stolen. Now, THAT was a JOKE 

I don’t even see how they’re similar beyond  a Blake steal

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unpopular opinion but Shane Q won fair and square he was so good that even Blake had to stand up and say YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST VOCALISTS WE'VE EVER HAD.

Very overrated - Gyth Rigdon's entire run lmao

Myracle Holloway's performance are UNDERRATED here, even for the viewers. Like? Her tone is one of a kind, and she makes me tear up on some of her performances. She's special   But then she

10 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I Want To Know What Love Is _ Rose Short(It wasn't the most exciting version of that song while people react like it's the best I think Hunter, Chloe and Toneisha were better.)

I agree with everything that you said and I respect it but.. Toneisha? Really? Exciting? 😂. She sang it as it is and did nothing interesting with the song.

But I definitely agree that Hunter and Chloe killed that song, man Hunter made me love him bc of that performance 😍. Chloe, well, this is in her lane, so no doubt she would kill it

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

So many Stans so many overrated performances....

Most underrated....though

UGH! Grey! I love her, I also distinctly remember her actually being well liked while Season 5 was being covered on this site.

She also has a great "Stone Cold" cover on Youtube under her username "Greylyn".

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Myracle Holloway's performance are UNDERRATED here, even for the viewers. Like? Her tone is one of a kind, and she makes me tear up on some of her performances. She's special

But then she lost to Shane FLOPPIN' Q 🙄

Myracle's consistency was on par with Rose, Katie, and Ricky - and yet she didn't even make the top 10. If she hadn't been the montaged KO, I think she could've had a slightly better shot at making it to the top 10 (semi-finals was probably her ceiling, unfortunately).

1 hour ago, Spurrious said:

So many Stans so many overrated performances....

Most underrated....though

Grey's KO was good - her playoffs performance, however...

4 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Myracle Holloway's performance are UNDERRATED here, even for the viewers. Like? Her tone is one of a kind, and she makes me tear up on some of her performances. She's special

But then she lost to Shane FLOPPIN' Q 🙄

dude myracle was SPECIAL and i will not forget how she was slept on until her last performance when everyone was like omg that was so good and then she got out 😠

she deserved semifinals imo...

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

dude myracle was SPECIAL and i will not forget how she was slept on until her last performance when everyone was like omg that was so good and then she got out 😠

she deserved semifinals imo...

Her instant save performance of You Are So Beautiful, was just simply stunning. Her version was one of my favorites ugh. Then she lost to Shane Q's hell of a pitchy performance? lmao what kind of a foolishness is that America? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
7 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Her instant save performance of You Are So Beautiful, was just simply stunning. Her version was one of my favorites ugh. Then she lost to Shane Q's hell of a pitchy performance? lmao what kind of a foolishness is that America? 

honestly, i dont think she should have had to sing in the IS. Although Hello Sunday and Kat were some of my favorites that season, they were very pitchy, while Myracle was consistent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

im relistening to "You are So Beautiful" and I'm honestly amazed - that was even better than I remember her being. Truly robbed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

im relistening to "You are So Beautiful" and I'm honestly amazed - that was even better than I remember her being. Truly robbed.

Unpopular opinion but Shane Q won fair and square he was so good that even Blake had to stand up and say YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST VOCALISTS WE'VE EVER HAD.

• Confused 21
8 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

he's definitely a great vocalist, i think he just got nervous which made him pitchy and made his runs less smooth

42 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

How much money did they pay Blake to say that?

• Haha 7
11 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Grey's KO was good - her playoffs performance, however...

You mean the moment TPTB gave the belty balladeer a fast paced uptempo song to clear the path for their TCO belty balladeer who, of course, got a belty balladeer songs her entire run?  It's didn't suck but it definitely was not in her wheelhouse. 

4 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

You mean the moment TPTB gave the belty balladeer a fast paced uptempo song to clear the path for their TCO belty balladeer who, of course, got a belty balladeer songs her entire run?  It's didn't suck but it definitely was not in her wheelhouse. 

Yep, that's the one. Not her fault TPTB wanted her out and she did the best she could with it, but it's an example of an effective bus (see also: Jean Kelley and Piano in the Dark or Morgan Frazier and Lips of an Angel).

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Yep, that's the one. Not her fault TPTB wanted her out and she did the best she could with it, but it's an example of an effective bus (see also: Jean Kelley and Piano in the Dark or Morgan Frazier and Lips of an Angel).

Unpopular Opinion, but I liked the rearrangement that Jean had for her cover, although maybe it's just because I have a thing for haunting ballads in general.

On 9/30/2020 at 11:12 AM, anonymouskid_35 said:

I agree with everything that you said and I respect it but.. Toneisha? Really? Exciting? 😂. She sang it as it is and did nothing interesting with the song.

But I definitely agree that Hunter and Chloe killed that song, man Hunter made me love him bc of that performance 😍. Chloe, well, this is in her lane, so no doubt she would kill it

Keith Semple says hi! 🤗

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

It was his best live performance by a mile, but it was still very average to my ears. Myracle is just special. 

(And that's not me just preferring Team Waffle, I was one of the 7 people in IDF who liked Will that season)

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

It was his best live performance by a mile, but it was still very average to my ears. Myracle is just special. 

(And that's not me just preferring Team Waffle, I was one of the 7 people in IDF who liked Will that season)

It wasn't mind blowing but compared to Myracle it was better. Myracle should've never been in the top 13 Kyndal deserved that spot.

• Confused 2
5 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

It wasn't mind blowing but compared to Myracle it was better. Myracle should've never been in the top 13 Kyndal deserved that spot.

i think that i preferred kyndal to myracle (although i loved them both). myracle earned her spot when she nailed "Get Here" and Kyndal flopped. Furthermore, Kyndal's tone is too polarizing; I loved it, but many thought it was too affected.