Some Pre-live Potential Finalists Annihilated by the Live Rounds

David68

29 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Sarah Potenza, Megan Danielle, Kelsea Johnson and Zaxai

honestly a lot of people here didn't like Megan Danielle's live performances or her BA, but I loved all of them! 

I wouldn't say that Kelsea or Zaxai were potentail finalists; they were good, but not good enough IMO.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Courtney Harrell is the first contestant that comes to mind. 

I'm semi-convinced that they replaced her after KO's with a lookalike who couldn't do half of what she did in the pre-taped rounds. Her audition and KO were fantastic. Everything after was bad. Not "weak" or "disappointing" - it was bad. Not good. Malo. 

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I'm semi-convinced that they replaced her after KO's with a lookalike who couldn't do half of what she did in the pre-taped rounds. Her audition and KO were fantastic. Everything after was bad. Not "weak" or "disappointing" - it was bad. Not good. Malo. 

She was straight up unrecognizable vocally from her first note in the Playoffs, and she only got worse from there. Which sucked because her KO was incredible.

Wé McDonald, it was so frustating watching her getting bad song choices week after week. She made it to the finale thanks to all the hype that she got in the pre-recorded rounds. Thankfully, she redeemed herself with her performance of "Don't Rain On My Parade" and managed to end the show in a high-note.

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

We could also add Reagan Strange. She appeared to be good enough in the pre-lives  to threaten for a finale spot, and almost made it despite everything that took place. Adam totally F’ed that up, starting with “Cry.” 

100% Agreed. I thought she might reach the finale after her You Say performance but Cry really lessened her chances I'm glad atleast she gave us You Are The Reason( my fav cover of this song PERIODT)

• Like 2

Jej was outstanding in the taped rounds but didn't stand up to my expectations also Kirk Jay was pheomenal in his taped rounds I really love Bless The Broke Road and In Case You Didn't Know  but in most of his live performances he had some real pitch issues( Though I appreciate the amount of emotion he puts in a performance)

• Like 3