Jump to content

DWTS 29 Week 2 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this satire?

~My Dancing with the Stars 29 Week 2 Review~ Preface- We saw out first 8, our first “injury”, and another rushed show. 1. Nev/Jenna (Cha Cha) 21/30: He clearly has trained in dance that isn’t

#PoorEmma   GIVE HER A RINGER NEXT SEASON  

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

 

Of course she will survive! It's DWTS.

 

Ugh I know. :dead: I just keep trying to work out who'll actually be voting for her! But I'm sure some people will be, lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elliott said:

@Deeee being haunted by Kelly Clarkson rn

 

LOLOLOLOL I just never liked anything I heard beyond the Breakaway album, but I never invested time into listening to her albums in full. Only the singles that were released, which...

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I always fear for celebs when they get Samba so early on in the season, as it's such a difficult style.

 

Also, this song for a Samba? Just as bad as Hannah dancing a Samba to "Southbound" last year. Such a mismatched song/style combination. :wacko: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Or not.

 

Singles like Heartbeat Song and Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) make my ears bleed. I think I liked some tracks off All I Ever Wanted. Leave me alone! :dead:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Singles like Heartbeat Song and Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) make my ears bleed. I think I liked some tracks off All I Ever Wanted. Leave me alone! :dead:

No, that’s because they weren’t dancing to her song :dead:

 

Also this shade ain’t cute 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, *Lily said:

What happened with Skai?

She slipped at like one third into the routine. Then she got nervous and missed a lot of beats and steps and did not finish the lines for her movements.

Such a shame because she started really strong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elliott said:

No, that’s because they weren’t dancing to her song :dead:

 

Also this shade ain’t cute 🙂

 

Oh. :dead:

 

It's not shade! Those two songs are legitimately terrible imo. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Everyone who predicted Skai being one of the top two scores hoping everyone else scores a 14 or below:

sweating key and peele GIF

I’m not watching, but I took the risk and put Vernon in first because I’m fully confident Carrie Ann will be fingering herself to a football player dancing the paso doble.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elliott said:

Yeah, she missed one of their steps and missed the move.

 

Just now, lhdang2000 said:

She slipped at like one third into the routine. Then she got nervous and missed a lot of beats and steps and did not finish the lines for her movements.

Such a shame because she started really strong.

 

Ahh no :/ 

 

Hard routine to get so early on in the competition! Hopefully she'll be ok tonight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alex95 said:

I’m not watching, but I took the risk and put Vernon in first because I’m fully confident Carrie Ann will be fingering herself to a football player dancing the paso doble.

:dead: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...