John Holiday fan thread

jamescasaki

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

the blind auditions will finish next week hopefully we will see john battle soon 

I hope so. A person who was at the taping told me that he hit some really high notes there and also His  opponent is a very great vocalist as well so it's gonna be an amazing battle. I hope it's as good as everyone tells.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

Wow I’m impressed I know a lot of people don’t like him but I think he could make it far

I think we can't argue with them because they think his tone was screechy and he isn't versatile so if he sings this all the time he will be eliminated soon. Also the editor of MjsBigBlog also said:

countertenor John Holiday. Although, I wonder if he’ll be able to navigate singing different genres. If he’s not a versatile singer, he won’t last long.

It made me a little worried about John and then again I saw this on You Tube

This is why this show makes me mad. Simply because they are going to force him to sing some stupid pop song and honestly if he sings jazz ballads straight through he's going to out class EVERY OTHER SINGER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But then the replies to that comment made me very happy.

Not really. I know him personally, and he is very versatile. That’s the dangerous thing about him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes you are so right. I know John as well and he is very versatile!!! Absolutely mind blowing voice!!!!

Folks just don’t know. This was his attention-getter! I’m looking forward to seeing what he does next

He works at my alma mater and I've heard beautiful things come out of this man in multiple genres. I'm excited to see him show out.

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 1

Oh snap!!! I didn't know he doesn't have falsetto it's just his natural voice. Btw I'm posting this video(I think maybe it has been posted before). I learned so much about him in this video and I love the message here, I'm glad despite being bullied he never stopped singing, it's his gift and I love that he also understands it that he was made this way.

• Thanks 1

He is literally the UNICORN. That's a big compliment because other than Jordan Smith I have never given this title to anyone else. 

I think he should choose songs in which he can go very high because his TONE becomes crystal clear when he sings those high pitched notes so in this way his voice wouldn't sound polarizing.

• Like 1

Though I think he doesn't need to show-off his full range. He just needs to connect with the audience and choose sings which can show who he truly is as an artist. And I hope the main audience(Minivan) like him and if they do then he has definitely a chance at the Trophy.

• Like 1