Battle/KO losers that should have won against their respective opponent

Calvin

To give to the recent tragedies:

Tayler Green Vs Micah Iverson - KO, S18.

I'm still facepalmed by Kelly's decision, but really that's all of her decisions since S16. 

Lol and the most obvious with S13: Chloe Kohanski Vs Ashland Craft, she got stolen still but like wow, if steals didn't exist, Chloe was gone right then and there(Even if it meant Addison would have won, it would still be unfair to Chloe)

S11:

Michael Sanchez should have won against Sarayah in my opinion. She was good but we see one of her every season, we haven´t had that many artists like Michael, and his performance showcased his musicianship wonderfully.

S18:

Didn´t care too much about him, but Darious deserved that win over Mike.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

S11:

Michael Sanchez should have won against Sarayah in my opinion. She was good but we see one of her every season, we haven´t had that many artists like Michael, and his performance showcased his musicianship wonderfully.

S18:

Didn´t care too much about him, but Darious deserved that win over Mike.

And also I think Injoy deserved to win over Alex

• Like 2

Just now, realityshownerd said:

And also I think Injoy deserved to win over Alex

When I first watched the battle, I thought so too, but after rewatching it a few times, I found them both to be on an equal level. Injoy was obviously more powerful, but Alex´s lows were magnificent, not to mention the texture of his voice was really intriguing as well. I don´t blame Kelly for going with him honestly, but I do think Injoy deserved a steal.

Season 1:

A vast majority of the battle decisions, with exceptions being the finalists, and a few others.

Season 2:

YT Comment Opinion - Lindsey Pavao over Lee Koch

YT Comment Opinion - Charlotte Sometimes over Lex Land

YT Comment Opinion - Sera Hill over Geoff McBride

RaeLynn over Adley Stump

Season 3:

Adriana Louise over Jordan Pruitt

Sam James over Benji

Daniel Rosa over Alexis Marceaux

YT Comment Opinion - Mackenzie Bourg over Daniel Rosa

Julio Cesar Castillo over MarissaAnn

Season 5:

Destinee Quinn over Lina Gaudenzi

Preston Pohl over Lina Gaudenzi

James Irwin over Matt Cermanski

George Horga Jr. over Juhi

Nic Hawk over Holly Henry (Fun Fact - Holly was originally going to do an acoustic version of Creep rather than trying to sing it straight.)

Season 6:

Ryan Whyte Maloney over Kaleigh Glanton

Jake Barker over Brittnee Camelle

Deja Hall over Ddendyl

Dani Moz over Clarissa Serna

YT Comment Opinion - Stevie Jo over Morgan Wallen

Pairing Patrick Thomson and Josh Murley together, forcing one of them to take a spot in the Playoffs.

Only going to do the early seasons.....for now.

26 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

S11:

This is honestly the only decision that I 100% think was wrong in the entire run of the show.

S18:

Battles: Kailey > Cam

KO: Tayler > Micah (probably one of the most unexpectedly divided KO's thus far?)

S17:

Battles (mostly just hot takes): Zoe > Khalea, Josie > Kat, Melinda > Shane - literally just the whole first episode lol; Mendeleyev > Preston as well

KO: All agreeable.

S16 (obvious this was cross battles instead but some of the results were pretty shocking...)

Battles: Karli > Celia, Cecily > Selkii, Oliv > Kayslin

KO/Cross Battles: Domenic > Matthew Johnson; Kendra > Jimmy

S15:

Battles: Erika > Sarah (I had strong thoughts on this one...)

KO: RADHA > Reagan

S14:

KO: Drew > Jackie V.; Christiana > Terrence

S13:

KO: Chloe > Ashland (this is unanimous, right?); Hannah > Anthony

S12:

Battles: Hunter > Jack; Felicia > Quizz

KO: Lilli > Ashley; Stephanie > Troy

S11:

KO: Michael > Sa'Rayah (aka the result we all thought of after reading the title. Although I think Sa'Rayah's performance was worthy of a steal - Michael was clearly superb.)

Imma just forget the rest and remind y'all that TJW robbed both Amanda Lee Peers and Troy Ritchie in Season 7.

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Haven't watched this battle or thought of it in a couple years and kind of just assumed it was even enough....

But no. Now I see Morgan was clearly dominant and Emily Ann was pretty awkward (not awful, just clearly not as comfortable/professional as Morgan)

I guess ultimately it paid off for Blake, but it's a shame they bussed Morgan so hard in playoffs later on.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Haven't watched this battle or thought of it in a couple years and kind of just assumed it was even enough....

But no. Now I see Morgan was clearly dominant and Emily Ann was pretty awkward (not awful, just clearly not as comfortable/professional as Morgan)

I guess ultimately it paid off for Blake, but it's a shame they bussed Morgan so hard in playoffs later on.

This one was always tough for me since I like them both a lot. Morgan does have a stronger voice here so I get why people prefer Morgan but I also a 100% get why Blake decided to go with Emily Ann here. I just wish that they both could have went far in the competition but Morrgan got bussed in the playoff round unfortunately.

11 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

This one was always tough for me since I like them both a lot. Morgan does have a stronger voice here so I get why people prefer Morgan but I also a 100% get why Blake decided to go with Emily Ann here. I just wish that they both could have went far in the competition but Morrgan got bussed in the playoff round unfortunately.

I loved Morgan's Lips of an Angel countrified version (playoff performance), though. Team Blake was stacked that season with the exception of Zach Seabaugh who got the PV. Blake was left with no choice but to save Emily Ann.

13 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

It’s another example of what we were taking about the other day...an adult, female country singer not getting a fair shake on the show. In this case, she was only 22 at the time, and she was/is a pro.  I’m expecting something like that scenario to play out again this season. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I loved Morgan's Lips of an Angel countrified version (playoff performance), though. Team Blake was stacked that season with the exception of Zach Seabaugh who got the PV. Blake was left with no choice but to save Emily Ann.

That was an awful song choice. She was my favorite that season, and I didn’t even enjoy the performance. From the time she stepped on stage for her battle, with the younger contestant, her days were numbered. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That was an awful song choice. She was my favorite that season, and I didn’t even enjoy the performance. From the time she stepped on stage for her battle, with the younger contestant, her days were numbered. 

I actually liked that performance of hers. She was also my favorite that season although that was indeed an awful song choice. I would have traded her for Zach for the PV.

1 minute ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I actually liked that performance of hers. She was also my favorite that season although that was indeed an awful song choice. I would have traded her for Zach for the PV.

I’ll just say that I’ve never been as pissed off about a song choice as I was that day. Having said that, since she was kicked around in the battles and KOs, her odds of getting a PV were slim to begin with. 

• Like 1

Season 3

Battles: Liz Davis over Nicole Johnson

Season 4 (This season knockout decisions were terrible, although the winner didn't performed well)

Battles: Amy Whitcomb over Agina Alvarez

Knockouts: Karina over Monique ;  Kris over Mary ; Justin over Savannah ; Swon Brothers over Grace

Season 5 (I'm so happy with battle decisions but artists flop in their knockout pretty bad)

Knockout: Olivia over Destinee ; Nic over Holly 

Season 11 (Knockout steals were worst in the history of the show, except for Belle Jewel)

Knockout: Ali Caldwell VS Lauren Diaz (Actually this pairing sucks, they both deserved to move on and I was shocked no one stole Lauren)

Season 14 (Jacklyn Lovey deserved steal in knockouts) 

2 minutes ago, Sid Dean said:

Season 5 (I'm so happy with battle decisions but artists flop in their knockout pretty bad)

S5 is the best season ever and the KOs of that season were outstanding

2 minutes ago, Sid Dean said:

Swon Brothers over Grace

Swon Brothers really outsold her and deserved to win 

• Like 2