Wow, I think Cotton Candy may have had the best performance of the season this week. 😮 It was so good. 

Definitely knew Jordin was the Exotic Bird all along. :giggle: So many clues that were easy to spot. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh and watching this recap, Sloth's "Dancing with a Stranger" performance, his dancing made me think of Maks Chmerkovskiy.  I never got that vibe or feeling from him in his other performances and jus

now I can only see and hear  Maks when I see sloth

Miss Moth was probably the weakest dancer, so this elimination wasn't much of a surprise. However, it was really nice to see her do this after everything's she been through in her life. The moments af

I was right about Zebra. I was 50/50 at first; however, the clues in this episode cemented it. :yes: He was the weakest dancer remaining, but he was a lot of fun to watch. :yes:

The Top 3 are what I thought they would be. Any of them have a great chance of winning. Unfortunately, I still don't have much of a clue who any of them are. :haha:

I like Zebra, but he was the obvious choice to go for me from this group.  I have no familiarity at all with Oscar de la Hoya, but I figured that's who it was after the panel started guessing him weeks ago. :haha: 

On 2/15/2021 at 11:47 AM, miss denise said:

TV Guide says the show is two hours this week? 😮 

I think some of it is like a recap, excited for the finals though :w00tbounce:

from zap2it

The Masked Dancer

Road to the Finals - Final Clues to the Mask!; The Finale - One Last Mask!
SEASON 1, EPISODE 8 • FINALE

8:00 PM ON FOX 4 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC • DVS

A look back at the first season of "The Masked Dancer"; the best performances and never-before-seen clues; the winner is crowned.

3 hours ago, istersay said:

I think some of it is like a recap, excited for the finals though :w00tbounce:

from zap2it

The Masked Dancer

Road to the Finals - Final Clues to the Mask!; The Finale - One Last Mask!
SEASON 1, EPISODE 8 • FINALE

8:00 PM ON FOX 4 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC • DVS

A look back at the first season of "The Masked Dancer"; the best performances and never-before-seen clues; the winner is crowned.

Ohh, that makes sense. I didn't realize this was the finale for some reason. :haha: 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, miss denise said:

Ohh, that makes sense. I didn't realize this was the finale for some reason. :haha: 

I wouldn't have known if I didn't go look it up :giggle: seems like the season went fast

Just now, taylorkat said:

I have the show on my TV right now.

wow I didn't eve notice it was on early here :rofl:

On 2/10/2021 at 10:11 PM, Crisis said:

I was right about Zebra. I was 50/50 at first; however, the clues in this episode cemented it. :yes: He was the weakest dancer remaining, but he was a lot of fun to watch. :yes:

The Top 3 are what I thought they would be. Any of them have a great chance of winning. Unfortunately, I still don't have much of a clue who any of them are. :haha:

Samee! I started guessing Oscar de la Hoya a few weeks ago.

Yeah I think this is the right Top 3 based off how the season has been going. And lmaooo I am not really certain on any of them.

3 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

I have the show on my TV right now.

Samee. :haha: 

• Like 1

Ooh and watching this recap, Sloth's "Dancing with a Stranger" performance, his dancing made me think of Maks Chmerkovskiy.  I never got that vibe or feeling from him in his other performances and just with this one, so I don't know if I'm bugging or what. :dead: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, *Wallace said:

Ooh and watching this recap, Sloth's "Dancing with a Stranger" performance, his dancing made me think of Maks Chmerkovskiy.  I never got that vibe or feeling from him in his other performances and just with this one, so I don't know if I'm bugging or what. :dead: 

you're not buggin', I think one of the panelists guessed him too, it would be cool if it is him

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, istersay said:

you're not buggin', I think one of the panelists guessed him too, it would be cool if it is him

Oh yeah that was Paula that did. I'd like to think she's right and yess it would be really cool if it was him. 😮 

4 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

I am at a loss when it comes to guesses for all three of them!

Lol yeah same. I just guess whoever the judges guess and i go with whoever I feel is most right. :haha: 

Just now, taylorkat said:

Instagram, YouTube, or Facebook followers, maybe?

I get that but do they have way more than normal or something?