Jump to content

The Masked Singer Season 4 - General Discussion


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All merged!    Now for today's costume reveals:      

Ken can't wait to guess Bjork for everyone!  

13 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Yay for a preview of I Can See Your Voice! Still looks fun. I'll have to get past the fact that you can't see someone's voice. :giggle: 

it sounds screwy, but works somehow. I hope the US version is as good or better than the Korean one

 

like this one, they thought those girls were school teachers. but contestants can bring out other members or instruments, bands, or dancers to back them up when they sing. sometimes they bring out a bunch of backup and then sound terrible :rofl:

Last contestant standing gets to sing a duet with the  celebrity guest, if they are tone deaf they win money because they fooled them, plus that it's hilarious because the celeb is embarrassed lol

 

this has subs- they have been voted out early, didn't win

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, istersay said:

it sounds screwy, but works somehow. I hope the US version is as good or better than the Korean one

 

like this one, they thought those girls were school teachers. but contestants can bring out other members or instruments, bands, or dancers to back them up when they sing. sometimes they bring out a bunch of backup and then sound terrible :rofl:

 

this has subs

 

 

Thanks for the video! Oh wow. :lmao:  It all seems so random, but fun. LOL if they bring out all those background people just to all sound terrible. :dead: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh slayyyyyyy! Masked Singer got its own forum, she deserved ❤️❤️❤️❤️

 

I kinda tuned out last season because the cast was a disappointment outside of Turtle and Frog, but I am so excited for some new blood!

 

Top 5 favorite masks so far based on looks:

5. Giraffe

4. Jellyfish

3. Crocodile

2. Seahorse

1. Popcorn

 

And here's a clip of Sun, Whatchamacallit and Serpent singing!

https://streamable.com/515v7a

 

Sun and Serpent sounded really dope, and if that is any indication of the level of talent this season, I can forgive the travesty that was Season 3.

Edited by Teraginn
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Oh slayyyyyyy! Masked Singer got its own forum, she deserved ❤️❤️❤️❤️

 

I kinda tuned out last season because the cast was a disappointment outside of Turtle and Frog, but I am so excited for some new blood!

 

Top 5 favorite masks so far based on looks:

5. Giraffe

4. Jellyfish

3. Crocodile

2. Seahorse

1. Popcorn

 

And here's a clip of Sun, Whatchamacallit and Serpent singing!

https://streamable.com/515v7a

 

Sun and Serpent sounded really dope, and if that is any indication of the level of talent this season, I can forgive the travesty that was Season 3.

Nice previews! The Sun and Serpent are definitely going far.

 

My preference on the costumes:

1. Seahorse

2. Sun

3. Jellyfish

4. Serpent

5. Popcorn

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Nice previews! The Sun and Serpent are definitely going far.

 

My preference on the costumes:

1. Seahorse

2. Sun

3. Jellyfish

4. Serpent

5. Popcorn

 

Serpent Mask almost made it to my Top 5, but the animatronics were a bit too much for me. He sounds  really awesome though.

 

I want to like the Sun Mask more, but her actual mask is a bit disappointing for such a regal costume. And those cheekbones... it looked weird to me. I love the huge halo though.

 

Seahorse is gorgeous! Love the colors! Objectively I would rank it #1, but I just love Popcorn so much, such an original costume idea, and so cute! Hope they both are awesome singers!

Edited by Teraginn
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

 

Serpent Mask almost made it to my Top 5, but the animatronics were a bit too much for me. He sounds  really awesome though.

 

I want to like the Sun Mask more, but her actual mask is a bit disappointing for such a regal costume. And those cheekbones... it looked weird to me. I love the huge halo though.

 

Seahorse is gorgeous! Love the colors! Objectively I would rank it #1, but I just love Popcorn so much, such an original costume idea, and so cute! Hope they both are awesome singers!

They definitely did the most of such a strange costume choice. I do love it!

 

I spend too much time on the Masked Singer subreddit so it'll be nice to talk with IDF about the show instead lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Someone648 said:

They definitely did the most of such a strange costume choice. I do love it!

 

I spend too much time on the Masked Singer subreddit so it'll be nice to talk with IDF about the show instead lol

:lmao: I only go over there for kdrama news

On 9/16/2020 at 8:14 PM, miss denise said:

Emmy winners for Outstanding Costumes! 😄

 

 

:spaz: congrats to them, the costumes have been so good, and plus making them for people to be able to perform in is so difficult

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Anyone have any predictions on different celebrities that might appear?

I've had in mind Kathie Lee Gifford, Dee Snider, and Sarah Hyland as a couple of potential names.

 

I am hoping for Jeremy Jordan or Ben Platt. The latter might be too recognizable, but I just want a male contestant with Broadway experience to sing on the show.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Tomorrow's gonna feel like such a long day! I've been dying for new TV. Can't wait!

and 2 shows together, should be fun tonight omgomgomg.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, miss denise said:

It’s premiere day! :spaz: Can’t wait! 

so ready :w00tbounce:

 

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

 

 

thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...