The Masked Singer Season 4 - General Discussion

Just now, miss denise said:

I still don't get how this I See Your Voice show works, but I'll be watching. :haha:  

it's amazing, I watch the korean one all the time. They eliminate contestants by how they look, if they don't look like a real singer they vote them out, then let them sing to see if the Celebrity guest voted right or not

1 minute ago, istersay said:

it's amazing, I watch the korean one all the time. They eliminate contestants by how they look, if they don't look like a real singer they vote them out, then let them sing to see if the Celebrity guest voted right or not

I watched some clips of the Korean version on YouTube, but didn't understand a thing. :lmao: Interesting! I'm curious to also see what kind of clues they give on there and how any of that relates to whether they can sing or not. :haha: 

I watched some clips of the Korean version on YouTube, but didn't understand a thing. :lmao: Interesting! I'm curious to also see what kind of clues they give on there and how any of that relates to whether they can sing or not. :haha: 

at first they just look, next round is a lip sync, with them and someone else, one of them could be their real voice or not

last round, some celebs listen to tape and try to convince the celeb guest who to choose

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

at first they just look, next round is a lip sync, with them and someone else, one of them could be their real voice or not

last round, some celebs listen to tape and try to convince the celeb guest who to choose

It could be their real voice or not? :lmao: Seems so random, but fun. I'll get it as I watch. :haha:  

It could be their real voice or not? :lmao: Seems so random, but fun. I'll get it as I watch. :haha:  

lol, you'll get it easy, it's just a fun show. either their real voice or the other persons I meant to say 🙃