12 rankings for Week 10!

Week 10 (+/- from Week 9)

1. Justina & Sasha - 2.4 (=)

2. Kaitlyn & Artem - 2.5 (+1)

3. Skai & Alan - 2.7 (+1)

4. Johnny & Britt - 2.9 (-2)

5. Nev & Jenna - 4.6 (=)

6. Nelly & Daniella - 5.6 (+1)

Post-Season rankings are due by Monday, December 7th at 8:00 PM EST (!) 

-Please include all 15 couples in your ranking.

-Please no strategic rankings. This isn't a game, so don't rank a popular couple low just to help out your favorites.

-I try to add up the results as I go along, so please let me know if you make any changes throughout the week.

society if this was the final 4

1. Jeannie & Brandon

2. Skai & Alan

3. Justina & Sasha

4. Johnny & Britt

my batsh!t crazy fav / i am desperately in love with keo

5. Anne & Keo

boring and/or inconsequential

6. Kaitlyn & Artem

7. AJ & Cheryl

8. Chrishell & Gleb

9. Monica & Val

10. Vernon & Peta

11. Jesse & Sharna

12. Charles & Emma

tiger queen

13. Carole & Pasha

terrible person / can dance

14. Nev & Jenna

terrible person / can't dance

15. Nelly & Daniella

1. Jeannie & Brandon
2. Kaitlyn & Artem
3. Skai & Alan
4. Johnny & Britt
5. Jesse & Sharna
6. Chrishell & Gleb
7. AJ & Cheryl
8. Justina & Sasha
9. Anne & Keo
10. Nev & Jenna
11. Monica & Val
12. Nelly & Daniella
13. Vernon & Peta 
14. Carole & Pasha
15. Charles & Emma

1. Johnny & Britt (+2) - Johnny's legit an all-time fave of mine. Loved everything about this partnership. I think he was the strongest dancer of the show, but he was too gay to ever get the general public behind him and partnered with a new, black pro (yes I'm ready for this full conversation :))). It's a shame because an alternate reality, he could've been our winner (yes I know Adam Rippon won, but S26 barely counts as a season and he was in the final with a black man and Tonya Harding lmao).

2. Justina & Sasha (-1) - I really thought she had shock early boot written all over her and I'm still so thrilled she made it all the way to the finals :wub:. Queen Justina deserves all the love in the world and I'm glad she made a name for herself on this show.

3. Skai & Alan (-1) - I love a good inconsistent queen :wub:. I think she's just too petite to ever been one of the greats like I was hoping. Still adored her and her journey though.

4. Jeannie & Brandon (+3) - If she didn't get medevaced she potentially could've been number one. Tbhhhhhhh I'll admit now that I found her humor to be a bit tryhard at times. But I still thought she was fun overall. And the more Brandon we get the better. If Brandon sluts it up more, I can finally get over Gleb and just stan Brandon instead.

5. Chrishell & Gleb (-1) - Lol Gleb :wub:. He brought the messiness this season to a whole other level! Chrishell's an angel and I'm glad I've gotten to know her through this show. All bias aside, I think her dances were really underrated this season and her Contemporary is legit one of my favorite dances all season long.

6. Anne & Keo (+6) - I'm only hosting another rankdown if everyone promises me Anne is safe till top 20.

7. Kaitlyn & Artem (+2) - The epitome of vanilla, but this final result could've gone so much worse lol. Go Artem! Two things totally save her. First, beating Nev. Second, her and Artem's blood feud with Carrie Ann that culminated in the two of them openly dragging and mocking her. That's everything to me.

8. Monica & Val (-3) - There was something delightfully random about her. Very Ann Veal of Arrested Development. The random hype behind her from the judges? Accidentally being safe then being in the bottom two? The fight with Val? Beating Jesse and Vernon somehow? All very iconique to me for some reason.

9. AJ & Cheryl (-3) - How is that we all pegged him to win yet he was eliminated two weeks ago and I've already forgotten he was on the season?

10. Nelly & Daniella (+3) - Let's be real, if he wasn't problematic and didn't survive last week I'd be stanning 🙈. He really was so much fun to watch and I love him with Daniella! But yeah...I can't for obvious reasons.

11. Vernon & Peta (-3) - I think he was a bit overhated and I really liked his smile. He never really did anything tho.

12. Charles & Emma (-2) - C00t old man ^_^. As per usual, Emma deserved better.

13. Carole & Pasha (+2) - Lol

14. Jesse & Sharna (-3) - Jesse's elimination is the most excited I've been about DWTS in ages, straight up. The hot white guy not getting the opportunity to skate to the end on basic white mediocrity? Iconic.

15. Nev & Jenna (-1) - I hate him.

Edited by Alex95

1. Kaitlyn & Artem
2. Jeannie & Brandon
3. Justina & Sasha
4. Chrishell & Gleb
5. Johnny & Britt
6. Nev & Jenna
7. Skai & Alan
8. Monica & Val
9. AJ & Cheryl
10. Anne & Keo
11. Jesse & Sharna
12. Vernon & Peta
13. Nelly & Daniella
14. Charles & Emma
15. Carole & Pasha

1.  Justina & Sasha

2.  Kaitlyn & Artem

3.  Johnny & Britt

4.  Anne & Keo 

5.  AJ & Cheryl

6.  Chrishell & Gleb

7.   Jeannie & Brandon

8.  Skai & Alan

9.  Nelly & Daniella

10.  Nev & Jenna

11.  Jesse & Sharna

12.  Monica & Val

13.  Vernon & Peta

14.  Carole & Pasha

15.  Charles & Emma

1. Skai & Alan (=) - I really enjoyed her journey. After the first week I thought she was going to be killing it each week, but then that didn't happen, and I almost kinda enjoyed seeing that. Because over the weeks she really came into her own with her confidence and ability, and went out on a high.

2. Jeannie & Brandon (+2) - My #1 pair up until their withdrawal. I wish we could have seen more of their journey (even though I had a feeling they were at risk of elimination the week they withdrew, still not how I wanted them to go out). Glad Jeannie is getting better and I'd love to see her come back in some capacity one day.

3. Justina & Sasha (+3) - One of the most enjoyable celebrities to watch in all 29 seasons, I truly think. Justina brought so much joy and fun each week and really improved as a dancer along the way. Honestly robbed last night, should have at least been top 3!

4. Johnny & Britt (+1) - Loved this partnership/friendship! A great first season for Britt and I'm excited to see more of her in the future hopefully.

5. Chrishell & Gleb (-3) - Lol thinking back to the first week when they flopped with the Tango and I was ready to give up. But I really enjoyed their journey. I wasn't keen on Gleb's choreography a lot of the time unsurprisingly, but I loved how much heart she had and felt she was always giving it her best.

6. Kaitlyn & Artem (+1) - A lovely ending for both Kaitlyn and Artem. Technically an amazing dancer and deserving winner. Performance-wise I think it took her some time to really get into her groove. But by the end she really brought it. I think in hindsight, as much as it sucked that she couldn't do the show five years ago, this was the best thing that could have happened to her.

7. Anne & Keo (+4) - I loved her spirit and energy. Such a fun personality on this season. Her activity to try and hire a babysitter/accidentally campaign for Kaitlyn via her neighborhood community app... all iconic :wub: She went at a fair time but I was still sad to see her go.

8. Nelly & Daniella (+2) - The controversies surrounding him is obviously really disappointing and one that can't be ignored, but it's a shame because I've always really liked Nelly as an artist, and honestly as a DWTS contestant I enjoyed him too. Seeing a guy so out of his element in the first week end up really enjoying himself by the end was nice, and all credit to Daniella who had a brilliant first season.

9. AJ & Cheryl (-1) - I think a lot of us had high expectations for these two and sadly I just feel they never quite met them. I really enjoy their partnership/friendship, and I thought they were consistently pretty good, but just never really had that wow moment for me which let me fully get on board.

10. Nev & Jenna (+3) - Brilliant dancer and I thought Jenna did some great work with her choreography this season. That being said, knowing what we know of him, as well as the initial hiding of any experience, I couldn't get on board. Seeing him lose out to a female ringer was enjoyable.

11. Carole & Pasha (+3) - As someone who still hasn't seen Tiger King I can't comment on all the messiness there even though obviously the majority of it isn't exactly in her favor. But honestly, I thought she was a fun addition to the show controversy aside, she seemed to really enjoy the experience even if she couldn't dance, she didn't outlast anyone better than her, and her Twitter commentary throughout the season has been hilarious.

12. Vernon & Peta (-3) - Really struggled as a part of this bigger group. Seemed like a nice guy and an ok dancer, but just never really had a breakout moment and was one of the ones I forgot about most. I think I kinda put it down to the partnership as well, I just feel like Peta's choreography hasn't been exciting for a little while.

13. Monica & Val (-1) - Sweet woman, but I feel like she's almost a little too nice/grounded for this show :haha: And it's to be expected, considering she had a little time in the spotlight with Cheer and then with COVID we didn't see much more of that group anyway, so obviously she's not one used to the aspect of fame. I liked some of her dances but generally just found these two a little unforgettable this season.

14. Jesse & Sharna (-11) - Lmao welp. :dead: I'm shocked myself that I had him at #3 pre-season! As a Desperate Housewives/John Tucker fan back in the day I was really excited for him and willing to look over his partner being Sharna. But then they were just kinda forgettable all season. Never really had a breakout dance, and Jesse didn't seem to find his footing, on top of that I don't think he really had the personality to shine. It's a shame.
15. Charles & Emma (=) - Only because of them being out so early and also Charles being the weakest dancer. He seemed like a really nice guy and I loved Emma being his biggest cheerleader like she does all her partners (give her a ringer next year!), but an easy couple to put here as it seems like forever go they were on the show.

1.  Justina & Sasha

2.  Johnny & Britt

3.  Skai & Alan

4.  Anne & Keo 

5.   Jeannie & Brandon

6.  Kaitlyn & Artem

7. Monica & Val

8.  Carole & Pasha

9.  Chrishell & Gleb

10.  AJ & Cheryl

11.  Jesse & Sharna

12.  Vernon & Peta

13.  Charles & Emma

14.  Nelly & Daniella

15.  Nev & Jenna

Current & Pre Season Ranking:

1. Kaitlyn & Artem (=)
  2. Justina & Sasha (+5)
  3. Johnny & Britt (-1)
  4. Skai & Alan (+2)
  5. Jeannie & Brandon (+5)
  6. Nev & Jenna (+2)
  7. Chrishell & Gleb (-3)
  8. AJ & Cheryl (-3)
  9. Jesse & Sharna (-6)
  10. Monica & Val (+3)
  11. Anne & Keo (+3)
  12. Carole & Pasha - for her twitter only.  (-3)
  13. Vernon & Peta (-1)
  14. Nelly & Daniella (-3)
  15. Charles & Emma (=)
Edited by *Chris

1. Kaitlyn & Artem 

2. Justina & Sasha

3. Johnny & Britt

4. Jeannie & Brandon 

5. Skai & Alan

6. Chrishell & Gleb

7. AJ & Cheryl

8. Nev & Jenna

9. Monica & Val
10. Nelly & Daniella

11. Jesse & Sharna

12. Anne & Keo

13. Vernon & Peta

14. Carole & Pasha

15. Charles & Emma

Edited by *Amanda

Had a super hard time ranking this group (precisely 2-6 and 10-13) but think I decided on this....

1. Jeannie & Brandon
  2. Johnny & Britt 
  3. Skai & Alan
  4. Kaitlyn & Artem 
  5. Justina & Sasha 
  6. Nev & Jenna 
  7. AJ & Cheryl
  8. Nelly & Daniella 
  9. Chrishell & Gleb
  10. Monica & Val 
  11. Jesse & Sharna
  12. Vernon & Peta
  13. Anne & Keo
  14. Charles & Emma 
  15. Carole & Pasha

1. Skai & Alan

2. Justina & Sasha

3. Jeannie & Brandon

4. Nev & Jenna

5. Johnny & Brit

6. Anne & Keo

7. Jesse & Sharna

8. AJ & Cheryl

9. Kaitlyn & Artem

10. Chrishell & Gleb

11. Nelly & Daniella

12. Monica & Val

13. Vernon & Peta

14. Charles & Emma

15. Carole & Pasha

13 rankings for the post-season!

Post-Season (+/- from Pre-Season)

1. Justina & Sasha - 2.6 (+7)

2. Jeannie & Brandon - 3.3 (+6)

3. Johnny & Britt - 3.4 (+1)

4. Skai & Alan - 3.6 (-2)

5. Kaitlyn & Artem - 4.0 (-4)

6. Chrishell & Gleb - 7.5 (=)

7. AJ & Cheryl - 7.6 (-4)

8. Anne & Keo - 7.9 (+5)

9. Nev & Jenna - 9.3 (+3)

10. Monica & Val - 9.8 (-1)

11. Jesse & Sharna - 10.2 (-6)

12. Nelly & Daniella - 11.5 (-1)

13. Vernon & Peta - 11.9 (-3)

14. Carole & Pasha - 12.9 (=)

15. Charles & Emma - 13.9 (=)

2KDNubJ.png

Final results! As you can see, Jeannie was the overwhelming IDF favorite for 6 week straight until her withdrawal. After that, Justina quickly became the new IDF favorite and held onto that title for the remainder of the season and the post-season.

Congrats to Justina & Sasha, who now join James & Emma in the winners circle!

88aBeRi.jpg1l798Pf.jpg

• Thanks 1