DWTS 29 Prediction Game!

Still awaiting for the press release to come out. 🙂 But until then, I did calculate everything up so far. Here’s the standings:

1. Elliott (Elliott) - 59

2. Chris (*Chris) - 55

3. Alex (Alex95) - 53

3. Amanda (*Amanda) - 53

5. Lily (*Lily) - 52

6. Matt (ILuvCarrie4eva) - 46

7. Rei (.Rei) - 43

8. ungodlyhour (ungodlyhour) - 42

9. Gigi (taylorkat) - 41

10. Ariel (Ariel1989) - 38

11. Wallace (*Wallace) - 35

Up to 14 more points are up for grabs, with the rest of the remaining unanswered questions. So things can still change although I ain’t winning this week LOL.

And thanks for playing everyone, game is cancelled now. 🙂 Lol kidding.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE FINAL PREDICTIONS RESULTS POST!     Week 11 Stats: 1. Ariel (Ariel1989) - 68 (+10) 2. Rei (.Rei) - 66 (+5) 3. Gigi (taylorkat) - 61 (+6) 4. Chris (*Chris) - 60 (

Reported for offensive speech.

OK sooo I didn’t take into account of the mash-up/combo songs for certain freestyles (which is 6). For the re-used songs question, I don’t know whether to count it all 6 songs into the equation - or to do it via the four routines (as I listed 4  for the question).

Not sure what to do there. I’ll probably go with the total number of songs? :haha: 

But then.... the answer is 3 for both options, so I guess this doesn't really matter. :haha: Final Results coming up later though.

18 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Still awaiting for the press release to come out. 🙂 But until then, I did calculate everything up so far. Here’s the standings:

1. Elliott (Elliott) - 59

2. Chris (*Chris) - 55

3. Alex (Alex95) - 53

3. Amanda (*Amanda) - 53

5. Lily (*Lily) - 52

6. Matt (ILuvCarrie4eva) - 46

7. Rei (.Rei) - 43

8. ungodlyhour (ungodlyhour) - 42

9. Gigi (taylorkat) - 41

10. Ariel (Ariel1989) - 38

11. Wallace (*Wallace) - 35

Up to 14 more points are up for grabs, with the rest of the remaining unanswered questions. So things can still change although I ain’t winning this week LOL.

And thanks for playing everyone, game is cancelled now. 🙂 Lol kidding.

Very impressed by Elliott, this week!

Oops sorry for beating you, once again :giggle:

(If I don't flop for the style guessing which I did because I totally forgot it was the finale and they were going to dance their iconic routines :haha:

Edited by *Chris

Week 10 Stats:

1. Elliott (Elliott) - 62 (+7)

2. Alex (Alex95) - 60 (+7)

2. Amanda (*Amanda) - 60 (+2)

4. Chris (*Chris) - 57 (-3)

5. Lily (*Lily) - 56 (+2)

6. ungodlyhour (ungodlyhour) - 49 (+4)

7. Matt (ILuvCarrie4eva) - 47 (-3)

7. Rei (.Rei) - 47 (-5)

9. Gigi (taylorkat) - 44 (-6)

10. Wallace (*Wallace) - 42 (-4)

11. Ariel (Ariel1989) - 41 (=)

Overall Stats: 

1. Lily ( @*Lily) - 41+38+40+30+40+40+40+59+44+56 = 428 (=)

2. Chris ( @*Chris) - 29+36+32+36+31+38+46+56+58+57 = 419 (=)

3. Amanda ( @*Amanda) - 34+30+33+37+39+28+30+56+52=60 = 399 (+1)

4. Wallace ( @*Wallace) - 37+34+38+26+30+54+32+54+49+42= 396 (-1)

5. Rei ( @.Rei) - 39+22+37+21+24+40+33+55+54+47 = 372 (=)

6. Elliott ( @Elliott) - 28+34+37+22+30+30+29+55+43+62 = 370 (+2)

7. Matt ( @ILuvCarrie4eva) - 32+31+29+28+33+34+34+46+52+47 = 366 (-1)

8. Ariel ( @Ariel1989) - 31+30+35+27+42+43+26+56+29+41 = 360 (-2)

9. Alex ( @Alex95) - 33+30+37+15+30+34+30+41+42+60 = 352 (+1)

10. Gigi ( @taylorkat) - 32+26+32+17+28+27+30+48+53+44 = 337 (-1)

11. Ungodlyhour ( @ungodlyhour) - x+x+x+x+x+x+x+41+39+49 = 129 ( 😃

Notes:

- We have another new leader and for the first time ever, Elliott has this week’s best set of predictions, with +63. 😮 This is a moment here, y’all. 😮 This also helps him move up from 8th to 6th on the overall predictions leaderboard.

- Alex and Amanda both have impressive weeks - both also earning their highest points in a week yet with +60. They both also move up one spot on the overall leaderboard - with Amanda going up to 3rd and Alex up to 9th. Those are the only  3 to move up on the overall leaderboard this week.

- Chris’ continues on lying to us thinking/saying he’s gonna flop this week but doesn’t do so, comes in a sold 4th with +57. He’s still second on the overall leaderboard but inches up closer to Lily as he’s 9 points behind her…. could Chris cause the biggest shock of the game next week? 😮

- Speaking of, Lily rounds up the Top 5 with a +56 but with Chris’ multiple strong weeks, it puts her top overall spot in a bit of danger.

- Latecomer ungodlyhour continues getting better each week with a personal best coming in at 6th with +49.

- Rei  and Matt both drop a bit from last week tying in 7th with +47.

- Gigi comes in at 9th with +44.

- Me and Ariel round out the bottom two this week with a +42 and +41 respectively, which while these points are good, it does make us both drop down a bit on the overall leaderboard. 

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

Very impressed by Elliott, this week!

Oops sorry for beating you, once again :giggle:

(If I don't flop for the style guessing which I did because I totally forgot it was the finale and they were going to dance their iconic routines :haha:

I'm very impressed and proud of Elliott too! :yes: 

Let me have next week! 😢 :giggle: 

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

I would have done better if I didn't flop on the dance styles :haha:

Ahh yeah final dance styles part did mess you up a bit. :haha: But it wasn't too bad. 😮 

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'm very impressed and proud of Elliott too! :yes: 

Let me have next week! 😢 :giggle: 

Ahh yeah final dance styles part did mess you up a bit. :haha: But it wasn't too bad. 😮 

I'll try to let it you have it but I have to compete against Lily here :haha:

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

I'll try to let it you have it but I have to compete against Lily here :haha:

Yay thanks. :haha: Oooh the competition between you and Lily is really exciting to see how that unfolds. 😮 

1 minute ago, ungodlyhour said:

yup i know that's right

wendy williams thread GIF

:dead: 

Well done this week! 😄 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Elliott said:

Gay Hearts GIF

Well done to you there! :haha: 

3 hours ago, *Amanda said:

OK, I did better than I expected when all those 30’s were being handed out. :dead: 

But yay for me being in the Top 3. :wub: 

LOL yeah that was something that seemed to trick up a lot of us. :lmao: 

Well done! Although now you took me out of the Top 3 on the overall leaderboard. 😢 :dead: 

1 hour ago, taylorkat said:

This week screwed me up more.

Me too. :( 

It’s time for Week 11 predictions, aka the last predictions we will all be making. These will be due Monday right before the show. So we all have about 4 days to fill this out.

Prediction form:

Week 11 Questions (Open-ended answers, 2 points each):

- Who will open the episode? 

- Who will close the episode? 

- Who will be at the top of the reprisal dance round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) 

- Who will be at the bottom of the reprisal dance round (Can choose only ONE celeb) 

- Who will be at the top of the Freestyle round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) 

- Who will be at the bottom of the Freestyle round? (Can choose only ONE celeb)

- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) 

- Who will be at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb)

- Which celeb will make the biggest increase from their previous performance of the same dance - (Previous scores: Justina 21, Kaitlyn 30, Nelly 24, Nev 30)?

- Which celeb will make the smallest increase (or decrease) from their previous performance of the same dance (Previous scores listed above)?

- What number paddle will be given the most from all the judges? 

- What will be the highest score of the night? 

- What will be the lowest score of the night? 

- Which guest performance will happen first - Derek Hough’s or Nelly’s?

- Willl Nelly perform “Hot In Herre” at the start, middle or ending of his performance?

- How many outfits will Tyra wear? 

- How many dances will score a perfect 30 (and name them)? 

- How many celebs will score the same on both dances (and name them)? 

Predict the Finale Result placements (2 points each)::

4th: 

3rd: 

2nd: 

1st: 

Yes or No questions (1 points each):

- Will Tyra make an outfit change?

- Will the performance order be the same in both rounds?

- Will all of the dance reprisals get perfect 30s?

- Will all of the Freestyles score perfect 30s?

- Will there be a tie on top of the overall leaderboard?

- Will there be a tie on bottom of the overall leaderboard?

- Will the 4th and 3rd place couples get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination? 

- Will the runner up couple get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination? 

- Will the winning couple get to say any final words of their time on the show after their win? 

Battle of the dances (2 points each):

(Bold which dance you think the couples will score higher on. If you think a tie, you can either bold both styles or write tie next to it.)

Justina & Sasha: Cha-Cha vs. Freestyle

Kaitlyn & Artem: Argentine Tango vs. Freestyle
Nelly & Daniella: Samba vs. Freestyle

Nev & Jenna: Paso Doble vs. Freestyle

- Who will open the episode? Nelly

- Who will close the episode? Nev

- Who will be at the top of the reprisal dance round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nev

- Who will be at the bottom of the reprisal dance round (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nelly

- Who will be at the top of the Freestyle round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nev

- Who will be at the bottom of the Freestyle round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nelly

- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nev

- Who will be at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nelly

- Which celeb will make the biggest increase from their previous performance of the same dance - (Previous scores: Justina 21, Kaitlyn 30, Nelly 24, Nev 30)? Justina

- Which celeb will make the smallest increase (or decrease) from their previous performance of the same dance (Previous scores listed above)? Kaitlyn

- What number paddle will be given the most from all the judges? 10

- What will be the highest score of the night? 30

- What will be the lowest score of the night? 26

- Which guest performance will happen first - Derek Hough’s or Nelly’s? Derek

- Willl Nelly perform “Hot In Herre” at the start, middle or ending of his performance? Start

- How many outfits will Tyra wear? 2

- How many dances will score a perfect 30 (and name them)? 6 - all 4 freestyles, Nev's paso, Kaitlyn's AT

- How many celebs will score the same on both dances (and name them)? 2 - Nev, Kaitlyn

Predict the Finale Result placements (2 points each)::

4th: Justina & Sasha

3rd: Nelly & Daniella

2nd: Kaitlyn & Artem

1st: Nev & Jenna

- Will Tyra make an outfit change? Yes

- Will the performance order be the same in both rounds? Yes

- Will all of the dance reprisals get perfect 30s? No

- Will all of the Freestyles score perfect 30s? Yes

- Will there be a tie on top of the overall leaderboard? Yes

- Will there be a tie on bottom of the overall leaderboard? No

- Will the 4th and 3rd place couples get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination? Yes

- Will the runner up couple get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination? Yes

- Will the winning couple get to say any final words of their time on the show after their win? Yes

(Bold which dance you think the couples will score higher on. If you think a tie, you can either bold both styles or write tie next to it.)

Kaitlyn & Artem: Argentine Tango vs. Freestyle (Tie)

Nev & Jenna: Paso Doble vs. Freestyle (Tie)

Prediction form:

- Who will open the episode? Kaitlyn

- Who will close the episode? Justina

- Who will be at the top of the reprisal dance round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Kaitlyn

- Who will be at the bottom of the reprisal dance round (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nelly

- Who will be at the top of the Freestyle round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nev

- Who will be at the bottom of the Freestyle round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nelly

- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nev

- Who will be at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nelly

- Which celeb will make the biggest increase from their previous performance of the same dance - (Previous scores: Justina 21, Kaitlyn 30, Nelly 24, Nev 30)? Justina

- Which celeb will make the smallest increase (or decrease) from their previous performance of the same dance (Previous scores listed above)? Nev

- What will be the lowest score of the night? 29

- Willl Nelly perform “Hot In Herre” at the start, middle or ending of his performance? Start

- How many dances will score a perfect 30 (and name them)? 7 (Kaitlyn AT, Nev Paso, Justina Cha-Cha, all four Freestyles)

- How many celebs will score the same on both dances (and name them)? 3 (Justina, Kaitlyn, Nev)

Predict the Finale Result placements (2 points each)::

4th: Justina

3rd: Nev

2nd: Kaitlyn

1st: Nelly

- Will Tyra make an outfit change? Yes

- Will the performance order be the same in both rounds? No

- Will all of the dance reprisals get perfect 30s? No

- Will all of the Freestyles score perfect 30s? Yes

- Will there be a tie on top of the overall leaderboard? Yes

- Will there be a tie on bottom of the overall leaderboard? No

- Will the 4th and 3rd place couples get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination? No

- Will the runner up couple get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination? No

- Will the winning couple get to say any final words of their time on the show after their win? No

Justina & Sasha: Cha-Cha vs. Freestyle (TIE)

Kaitlyn & Artem: Argentine Tango vs. Freestyle (TIE)

Nev & Jenna: Paso Doble vs. Freestyle (TIE)

- Who will open the episode? Kaitlyn

- Who will close the episode? Nev

- Who will be at the top of the reprisal dance round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Kaitlyn

- Who will be at the top of the Freestyle round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Kaitlyn

- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Kaitlyn

- Which celeb will make the smallest increase (or decrease) from their previous performance of the same dance (Previous scores listed above)? Kaitlyn

- What will be the lowest score of the night? 27

- Will Nelly perform “Hot In Herre” at the start, middle or ending of his performance? start

- How many dances will score a perfect 30 (and name them)? Kaitlyn (Argentine Tango and Freestyle), Nev (Paso Doble and Freestyle), Justina (Freestyle), Nelly (Freestyle)

- How many celebs will score the same on both dances (and name them)? Kaitlyn, Nev

Predict the Finale Result placements (2 points each):

4th: Justina & Sasha

3rd: Nelly & Daniella

2nd: Nev & Jenna

1st: Kaitlyn & Artem

- Will Tyra make an outfit change? yes

- Will the performance order be the same in both rounds? yes

- Will all of the dance reprisals get perfect 30s? no

- Will all of the Freestyles score perfect 30s? yes

- Will there be a tie on top of the overall leaderboard? yes

- Will there be a tie on the bottom of the overall leaderboard? no

- Will the 4th and 3rd place couples get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination? no

- Will the runner up couple get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination? no

- Will the winning couple get to say any final words of their time on the show after their win? yes

Kaitlyn & ArtemArgentine Tango vs. Freestyle

Nev & JennaPaso Doble vs. Freestyle

23 hours ago, taylorkat said:

One last time for me to fail!! 

50Th Anniversary Happy Dance GIF by Sesame Street

omggg. You will not fail. :dead:

6 hours ago, Elliott said:

Everyone predicting a different winner so far. :dead:

LMAOO I feel like this season is such a toss up with who could win. I have no idea who to predict myself, and may change my mind until Monday. :haha: That does make this final fun in that sense lol.

• Like 1