DWTS 29 Prediction Game!

*Wallace

Here are the answers for the prediction form this week. Hoping to tally up the results either tonight or tomorrow!

Week 9 Questions (Open-ended answers, 2 points each):

- Who will open the episode? Justina

- Who will close (the individual dances portion of) the episode? Nev

- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Johnny, Kaitlyn

- Who will be at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nelly

- Will the first 3 performances consist of more male celebs or more female celebs? Male

- Will the 4th performer be a male or female celeb? Female (Kaitlyn)

- Will the last 3 performances consist of more male celebs or more female celebs? Male

- What number paddle will be given the most from all the judges? 8 (8 out of 21 given)

- What will be the highest score of the night? 30

- What will be the lowest score of the night? 23

- Which celeb will increase in points the most from last week? Kaitlyn (+5)

- Which celeb will decrease in points the most from last week? Justina (-3)

- How many outfits will Tyra wear? 2

- How many dances will score a perfect 30 (and name them)? 2 (Kaitlyn’s AT, Johnny’s Quickstep)

- How many celebs will score the same this week as last week? 1 (Nev)

- Out of 12 (assuming the couples perform two individual dances), how many songs will be recycled for next week’s show?

- Which judge will cast their save vote 1st? Bruno

- Which judge will cast their save vote 2nd? Derek

- Which judge will cast their save vote 3rd? Carrie-Ann

- Which couples will be in the Bottom 2? AJ & Cheryl, Johnny & Britt

- Which couple will be eliminated? AJ & Cheryl

Yes or No questions (1 points each):

- Will Tyra make an outfit change? Yes

- Will Tyra interrupt a judge while they make a casting vote to save? No

- Will more than 2 couples receive a 10? No

- Will there be a tie on top of the leaderboard (Dance-off points included)? Yes

- Will there be a tie on bottom of the leaderboard (Dance-off points included)? No

- Will the judges all be in agreement of who stays and who goes in the Bottom 2? No

- Will the eliminated couple get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination? Yes

Dance Off Questions:

(+2 points per correct guess, including celebs in the relays and their placements.)

Which style will be performed 1st? Cha-Cha

Which style will be performed 2nd? Salsa

Which style will be performed 3rd? Jive

Cha-Cha Relay:

(Justina & Sasha vs. Kaitlyn & Artem perform here)

Winner: Justina & Sasha

2nd Place: Kaitlyn & Artem

Salsa Relay:

(Nelly & Daniella vs. Skai & Alan perform here)

Winner: Skai & Alan

2nd Place: Nelly & Daniella

Jive Relay:

(AJ & Cheryl vs. Johnny & Britt perform here)

Winner: AJ & Cheryl

2nd Place: Johnny & Britt 

Predict the Week 10 Dances:

(You can guess a few styles this week, as the Final 6 should be dancing two styles. I don’t know the format of whether if it’s two brand new styles or a brand new style and a redemption style. Guess ONE NEW style for your first guess. Then you can guess a second new style and a redemption style for the second guessSo you can guess 3 styles per coupleThe order of how you list them is important. +2 points for correct style +1 point for correct category of ballroom/Latin/specialty)
Johnny & Britt: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Tango, Rumba, Jive, Contemporary, Salsa, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep) Jazz, Salsa

Justina & Sasha: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Charleston, Salsa, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Rumba) Contemporary, Tango

Kaitlyn & Artem: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Rumba, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Paso Doble, Jive, Argentine Tango) Contemporary, Paso Doble
Nelly & Daniella: (Danced so far: Salsa, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Paso Doble, Samba, Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Jazz) Jive, Paso Doble

Nev & Jenna: (Danced so far: Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Quickstep, Jazz, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Jive) Contemporary, Foxtrot

Skai & Alan: (Danced so far: Tango, Samba, Jive, Foxtrot, Jazz, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Salsa, Paso Doble) Viennese Waltz, Cha-Cha

Week 9 Stats:

1. Chris (*Chris) - 58 (+1)

2. Rei (.Rei) - 54 (+3)

3. Gigi (taylorkat) - 53 (+5)

4. Amanda (*Amanda) - 52 (-2)

4. Matt (ILuvCarrie4eva) - 52 (+5)

6. Wallace (*Wallace) - 49 (+1)

7. Lily (*Lily) - 44 (-6)

8. Elliott (Elliott) - 43 (-3)

9. Alex (Alex95) - 42 (+1)

10. ungodlyhour (ungodlyhour) - 39 (=)

11. Ariel (Ariel1989) - 29 (-9)

Overall Stats: 

1. Lily ( @*Lily) - 41+38+40+30+40+40+40+59+44 = 372 (=)

2. Chris ( @*Chris) - 29+36+32+36+31+38+46+56+58 = 362 (+1)

3. Wallace ( @*Wallace) - 37+34+38+26+30+54+32+54+49= 354 (-1)

4. Amanda ( @*Amanda) - 34+30+33+37+39+28+30+56+52 = 339 (+1)

5. Rei ( @.Rei) - 39+22+37+21+24+40+33+55+54 = 325 (+1)

6. Ariel ( @Ariel1989) - 31+30+35+27+42+43+26+56+29 = 319 (-2)

6. Matt ( @ILuvCarrie4eva) - 32+31+29+28+33+34+34+46+52 = 319 (+1)

8. Elliott ( @Elliott) - 28+34+37+22+30+30+29+55+43 = 308 (=)

9. Gigi ( @taylorkat) - 32+26+32+17+28+27+30+48+53 = 293 (+1)

10. Alex ( @Alex95) - 33+30+37+15+30+34+30+41+42 = 292 (-1)

11. Ungodlyhour ( @ungodlyhour) - x+x+x+x+x+x+x+41+39 = 80 (=)

Notes:

- Chris continues on his impressive stride, with an overall 2nd week at #1 on the weekly predictions with an impressive +58. This also helps Chris dethrone me for the #2 spot,  which I am NOT here for… and that will change next week. 🙂 Not only that but he closes in and poses a threat to Lily being only 10 points behind her on the leaderboard.

- Maybe Rei figured out his best strategy yet of doing his own predictions as it got him at 2nd  this week, with an impressive +54.

- Gigi has her best week yet coming in 3rd with a really strong +53 points. This week also helps her move up a spot on the overall leaderboard.

- Amanda and Matt both round up the +50 crew with +52 points this week. Both also improve one spot on the overall leaderboard.

- I finish around the middle of the pack this week with +49, but also drop a spot to #3 on the overall leaderboard…. thanks to Christopher. 🙂

- Lily drops out of the Top 3 weekly predictions for the first time ever this season, as she drops down to #7 with +44.

- Elliot and Alex round up the +40 crew with a respectable +43 and +42 points.

- Ungodlyhour stays at #10 with a consistent +39 points.

- Sadly Ariel didn’t have a great week as she dropped from 2nd to 11th on the weekly leaderboard with +29.

3 hours ago, taylorkat said:

A miracle just happened! :lmao:

Ahhh I'm so happy for you Gigi. :hug: I knew you would be tooo. 😄 You had the lead and were #1 for awhile up until I got to Rei's form. 

2 hours ago, ungodlyhour said:

not 11th!

i'm here grand entrance GIF by Wendy Williams

21 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Big Brother Hello GIF by Identity

Lmaoo i lovee these gif responses. :dead::lmao: 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, .Rei said:

@*Wallace I think you didn't give me any points for guessing Justina's quickstep. I also saw that you gave me points for Kaitlyn for her Paso Doble but I think you meant her Contemporary :haha:

I'm just trying to get as many points as possible :haha:

Ooh justina isn't doing a Quickstep (at least from hat i saw from the press release).

Thanks for spotting this with Kaitlyn. I do make a few mistakes so I'll check it out.

BUT ALSO.... with this week's form, the first new style you guessed is what counts. The second new style you guessed only would count if there were two new styles on the next week's show. But since there isn't - the first  style you guessed and the redemption style is what counts. :yes: You might have listed her Contemporary second so no points was given there.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh justina isn't doing a Quickstep (at least from hat i saw from the press release).

Thanks for spotting this with Kaitlyn. I do make a few mistakes so I'll check it out.

BUT ALSO.... with this week's form, the first new style you guessed is what counts. The second new style you guessed only would count if there were two new styles on the next week's show. But since there isn't - the first  style you guessed and the redemption style is what counts. :yes: You might have listed her Contemporary second so no points was given there.

lol ignore me :dead: 🤡

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

The shade towards Rei :dead:

And told you Wally that I was coming for your #2 spot! 

It's true. He got his best week doing his own predictions. :giggle: 

Rude.... but yess you were right. 😢 Enjoy it while you can because it won't last. :giggle: 

It’s time for Week 10 predictions. These will be due Monday right before the show. So we all have about 4 days to fill this out.

Prediction form:

Week 10 Questions (Open-ended answers, 2 points each):

- Who will open the episode? 

- Who will close the episode? 

- Who will be at the top of the redemption round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) 

- Who will be at the bottom of the redemption round (Can choose only ONE celeb) 

- Who will be at the top of the new dances round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) 

- Who will be at the bottom of new dances round? (Can choose only ONE celeb)

- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) 

- Who will be at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb)

- Which round of dances will be performed first - New dances or Redemption round?

- Which celeb will make the biggest increase from their previous dance of the same style in the redemption round - (Previous scores: Johnny 22, Justina 26, Kaitlyn 24, Nelly 21, Nev 20, Skai 18)?

- Which celeb will make the smallest increase (or decrease) from their previous dance of the same style in the redemption round - (Previous scores listed above)?

- What number paddle will be given the most from all the judges? 

- What will be the highest score of the night? 

- What will be the lowest score of the night? 

- How many outfits will Tyra wear? 

- How many dances will score a perfect 30 (and name them)? 

- How many celebs will score the same on both dances (and name them)? 

- Out of the 4 Freestyles, how many songs will be recycled for next week’s show?

- Which judge will cast their save vote 1st?

- Which judge will cast their save vote 2nd?

- Which judge will cast their save vote 3rd?

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 1st?

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 2nd?

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 3rd?

- Which couples will be in the Bottom 3?

- Which two couples will be eliminated? 

- Will Tyra make an outfit change?

- Will Tyra interrupt a judge while they make a casting vote to save? 

- Will the performance order be the same in both rounds?

- Will all of the Contemporary routines (from Justina, Kaitlyn & Nev) score perfect 30s?

- Will there be a tie on top of the overall leaderboard?

- Will there be a tie on bottom of the overall leaderboard?

- Will the judges all be in agreement of who stays and who goes in the Bottom 3?

- Will the eliminated couples get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination? 

Battle of the dances (2 points each):

(Bold which dance you think the couples will score higher on. If you think a tie, you can either bold both styles or write tie next to it.)

Johnny & Britt: Jazz vs. Salsa

Justina & Sasha: Contemporary vs. Tango

Kaitlyn & Artem: Contemporary vs. Paso Doble
Nelly & Daniella: Jive vs. Paso Doble

Nev & Jenna: Contemporary vs. Foxtrot

Skai & Alan: Viennese Waltz vs. Cha-Cha

Predict the Week 11 Dances:

(You can guess two styles this week. This format should be a previous dance favorite but I’m not positive. So you all can guess a brand new style and a dance reprisal for your guesses below for each couple. +2 points for correct style +1 point for correct category of ballroom/Latin/specialty)

Johnny & Britt: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Tango, Rumba, Jive, Contemporary, Salsa, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Jazz, Salsa)

Justina & Sasha: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Charleston, Salsa, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Rumba, Contemporary, Tango)

Kaitlyn & Artem: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Rumba, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Paso Doble, Jive, Argentine Tango, Contemporary, Paso Doble)
Nelly & Daniella: (Danced so far: Salsa, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Paso Doble, Samba, Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Jazz, Jive, Paso Doble)

Nev & Jenna: (Danced so far: Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Quickstep, Jazz, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Jive, Contemporary, Foxtrot)

Skai & Alan: (Danced so far: Tango, Samba, Jive, Foxtrot, Jazz, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Salsa, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Cha-Cha)

- Who will open the episode? Kaitlyn

- Who will close the episode? Justina

- Who will be at the top of the redemption round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Kaitlyn

- Who will be at the bottom of the redemption round (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nelly

- Who will be at the top of the new dances round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Kaitlyn

- Who will be at the bottom of new dances round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nelly

- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Kaitlyn

- Who will be at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nelly

- Which round of dances will be performed first - New dances or Redemption round? Redemption round

- Which celeb will make the biggest increase from their previous dance of the same style in the redemption round - (Previous scores: Johnny 22, Justina 26, Kaitlyn 24, Nelly 21, Nev 20, Skai 18)? Skai

- Which celeb will make the smallest increase (or decrease) from their previous dance of the same style in the redemption round - (Previous scores listed above)? Justina

- What number paddle will be given the most from all the judges? 9

- What will be the highest score of the night? 30

- What will be the lowest score of the night? 24

- How many dances will score a perfect 30 (and name them)? 1 (Kaitlyn's Contemporary)

- How many celebs will score the same on both dances (and name them)? 2 (Justina, Nev)

- Out of the 4 Freestyles, how many songs will be recycled for next week’s show? 2

- Which judge will cast their save vote 1st? Carrie Ann

- Which judge will cast their save vote 2nd? Bruno

- Which judge will cast their save vote 3rd? Derek

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 1st? Nev & Jenna

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 2nd? Justina & Sasha

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 3rd? Kaitlyn & Artem

- Which couples will be in the Bottom 3? Nelly & Daniella, Skai & Alan, Johnny & Britt

- Which two couples will be eliminated? Nelly & Daniella, Skai & Alan

- Will Tyra make an outfit change? yes

- Will Tyra interrupt a judge while they make a casting vote to save? no

- Will the performance order be the same in both rounds? yes

- Will all of the Contemporary routines (from Justina, Kaitlyn & Nev) score perfect 30s? no

- Will there be a tie on top of the overall leaderboard? no

- Will there be a tie on the bottom of the overall leaderboard? no

- Will the judges all be in agreement of who stays and who goes in the Bottom 3? no

- Will the eliminated couples get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination? yes

(Bold which dance you think the couples will score higher on. If you think a tie, you can either bold both styles or write tie next to it.)

Johnny & BrittJazz vs. Salsa

Justina & Sasha: Contemporary vs. Tango

Kaitlyn & Artem: Contemporary vs. Paso Doble 

Nev & Jenna: Contemporary vs. Foxtrot

Skai & Alan: Viennese Waltz vs. Cha-Cha

(You can guess two styles this week. This format should be a previous dance favorite but I’m not positive. So you all can guess a brand new style and a dance reprisal for your guesses below for each couple. +2 points for correct style +1 point for correct category of ballroom/Latin/specialty)

Johnny & Britt: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Tango, Rumba, Jive, Contemporary, Salsa, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Jazz, Salsa) Paso Doble, Contemporary

Justina & Sasha: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Charleston, Salsa, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Rumba, Contemporary, Tango) Jive, Viennese Waltz

Kaitlyn & Artem: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Rumba, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Paso Doble, Jive, Argentine Tango, Contemporary, Paso Doble) Jazz, Samba
Nelly & Daniella: (Danced so far: Salsa, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Paso Doble, Samba, Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Jazz, Jive, Paso Doble) Quickstep, Argentine Tango

Nev & Jenna: (Danced so far: Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Quickstep, Jazz, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Jive, Contemporary, Foxtrot) Salsa, Paso Doble

Skai & Alan: (Danced so far: Tango, Samba, Jive, Foxtrot, Jazz, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Salsa, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Cha-Cha) Contemporary, Foxtrot

- Who will open the episode? Johnny

- Who will be at the top of the redemption round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Justina

- Who will be at the bottom of the redemption round (Can choose only ONE celeb) 

- Who will be at the top of the new dances round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Kaitlyn

- Who will be at the bottom of new dances round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nelly

- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nev

- Who will be at the bottom of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nelly

- Which round of dances will be performed first - New dances or Redemption round? Redemption round

- Which celeb will make the biggest increase from their previous dance of the same style in the redemption round - (Previous scores: Johnny 22, Justina 26, Kaitlyn 24, Nelly 21, Nev 20, Skai 18)? Nev

- Which celeb will make the smallest increase (or decrease) from their previous dance of the same style in the redemption round - (Previous scores listed above)? Justina

- What will be the highest score of the night? 30

- What will be the lowest score of the night? 24

- How many dances will score a perfect 30 (and name them)? 3 (Justina Tango, Kaitlyn Contemporary, Nev Contemporary)

- How many celebs will score the same on both dances (and name them)? 0

- Out of the 4 Freestyles, how many songs will be recycled for next week’s show? 2

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 2nd? Kaitlyn & Artem

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 3rd? Nelly & Daniella

- Which couples will be in the Bottom 3? Justina & Sasha, Johnny & Britt, Skai & Alan

- Which two couples will be eliminated? Johnny & Britt, Skai & Alan

- Will Tyra interrupt a judge while they make a casting vote to save? No

- Will the performance order be the same in both rounds? No

- Will all of the Contemporary routines (from Justina, Kaitlyn & Nev) score perfect 30s? No

- Will there be a tie on top of the overall leaderboard? No

- Will there be a tie on bottom of the overall leaderboard? No

- Will the judges all be in agreement of who stays and who goes in the Bottom 3? No

- Will the eliminated couples get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination?  Yes

Kaitlyn & ArtemContemporary vs. Paso Doble

Nev & JennaContemporary vs. Foxtrot

Skai & AlanViennese Waltz vs. Cha-Cha

Johnny & Britt: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Tango, Rumba, Jive, Contemporary, Salsa, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Jazz, Salsa) Samba / Contemporary

Justina & Sasha: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Charleston, Salsa, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Rumba, Contemporary, Tango) Jive / Samba

Kaitlyn & Artem: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Rumba, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Paso Doble, Jive, Argentine Tango, Contemporary, Paso Doble) Quickstep / Viennese Waltz
Nelly & Daniella: (Danced so far: Salsa, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Paso Doble, Samba, Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Jazz, Jive, Paso Doble) Tango / Samba

Nev & Jenna: (Danced so far: Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Quickstep, Jazz, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Jive, Contemporary, Foxtrot) Salsa / Paso Doble

Skai & Alan: (Danced so far: Tango, Samba, Jive, Foxtrot, Jazz, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Salsa, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Cha-Cha) Quickstep / Argentine Tango

Prediction form:

- Who will open the episode? Skai

- Who will close the episode? Kaitlyn

- Who will be at the top of the redemption round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Justina

- Who will be at the bottom of the redemption round (Can choose only ONE celeb) Johnny

- Who will be at the top of the new dances round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Kaitlyn

- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Kaitlyn

- Which round of dances will be performed first - New dances or Redemption round? Redemption

- Which celeb will make the biggest increase from their previous dance of the same style in the redemption round - (Previous scores: Johnny 22, Justina 26, Kaitlyn 24, Nelly 21, Nev 20, Skai 18)? Nev

- Which celeb will make the smallest increase (or decrease) from their previous dance of the same style in the redemption round - (Previous scores listed above)? Johnny

- How many dances will score a perfect 30 (and name them)? 3 (Nev's Contemporary, Kaitlyn's Contemporary, Johnny's Jazz)

- Out of the 4 Freestyles, how many songs will be recycled for next week’s show? 3

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 1st? Justina & Sasha

- Which couples will be in the Bottom 3? Skai & Alan, Johnny & Britt, Nev & Jenna

- Which two couples will be eliminated? Skai & Alan, Johnny & Britt

- Will Tyra interrupt a judge while they make a casting vote to save? Yes

- Will the performance order be the same in both rounds? No

- Will all of the Contemporary routines (from Justina, Kaitlyn & Nev) score perfect 30s? No

- Will there be a tie on top of the overall leaderboard? Yes

- Will the judges all be in agreement of who stays and who goes in the Bottom 3? No

- Will the eliminated couples get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination? No

Johnny & Britt: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Tango, Rumba, Jive, Contemporary, Salsa, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Jazz, Salsa) Charleston, Contemporary

Justina & Sasha: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Charleston, Salsa, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Rumba, Contemporary, Tango) Paso Doble, Salsa

Kaitlyn & Artem: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Rumba, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Paso Doble, Jive, Argentine Tango, Contemporary, Paso Doble) Quickstep, Viennese Waltz
Nelly & Daniella: (Danced so far: Salsa, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Paso Doble, Samba, Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Jazz, Jive, Paso Doble) Tango, Jazz

Nev & Jenna: (Danced so far: Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Quickstep, Jazz, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Jive, Contemporary, Foxtrot) Salsa, Argentine Tango

Skai & Alan: (Danced so far: Tango, Samba, Jive, Foxtrot, Jazz, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Salsa, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Cha-Cha) Rumba, Foxtrot

- Who will close the episode? Kaitlyn

- Who will be at the top of the redemption round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Justina

- Who will be at the bottom of the redemption round (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nelly

- Which round of dances will be performed first - New dances or Redemption round? Redemption

- How many dances will score a perfect 30 (and name them)? 4 (Justina Tango, Kaitlyn both, Nev Contemporary)

- How many celebs will score the same on both dances (and name them)? 1 Kaitlyn

- Which judge will cast their save vote 1st? Bruno

- Which judge will cast their save vote 2nd? Carrie Ann

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 1st? Kaitlyn/Artem

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 2nd? Nev/Jenna

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 3rd? Justina/Sasha

- Which couples will be in the Bottom 3? Johnny/Britt, Skai/Alan, Nelly/Daniella

- Which two couples will be eliminated? Skai/Alan, Nelly/Daniella

- Will Tyra make an outfit change? yes

- Will Tyra interrupt a judge while they make a casting vote to save? yes

- Will the performance order be the same in both rounds? yes

- Will all of the Contemporary routines (from Justina, Kaitlyn & Nev) score perfect 30s? no

- Will there be a tie on top of the overall leaderboard? no

- Will there be a tie on bottom of the overall leaderboard? no

- Will the judges all be in agreement of who stays and who goes in the Bottom 3? no

- Will the eliminated couples get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination? no

Kaitlyn & Artem: Contemporary vs. Paso Doble TIE

Johnny & Britt: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Tango, Rumba, Jive, Contemporary, Salsa, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Jazz, Salsa) Paso Doble or Contemporary

Justina & Sasha: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Charleston, Salsa, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Rumba, Contemporary, Tango) Quickstep or Samba

Kaitlyn & Artem: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Rumba, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Paso Doble, Jive, Argentine Tango, Contemporary, Paso Doble) Salsa or Viennese Waltz
Nelly & Daniella: (Danced so far: Salsa, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Paso Doble, Samba, Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Jazz, Jive, Paso Doble) Salsa or Viennese Waltz

Nev & Jenna: (Danced so far: Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Quickstep, Jazz, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Jive, Contemporary, Foxtrot) Salsa or Argentine Tango

Skai & Alan: (Danced so far: Tango, Samba, Jive, Foxtrot, Jazz, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Salsa, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Cha-Cha) Quickstep or Foxtrot

- Who will be at the top of the redemption round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nev

- Who will be at the top of the overall leaderboard? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Nev

- Which celeb will make the smallest increase (or decrease) from their previous dance of the same style in the redemption round - (Previous scores listed above)? Kaitlyn

- How many dances will score a perfect 30 (and name them)? 3 - Nev (foxtrot), Kaitlyn (contemporary), Johnny (jazz)

- How many celebs will score the same on both dances (and name them)? 1 - Nelly

- Which judge will cast their save vote 1st? Derek

- Which judge will cast their save vote 3rd? Bruno

- Which couples will be in the Bottom 3? Johnny & Britt, Justina & Sasha, Skai & Alan

- Will Tyra interrupt a judge while they make a casting vote to save? No

- Will the performance order be the same in both rounds? Yes

- Will the eliminated couples get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination? Yes

Nelly & Daniella: Jive vs. Paso Doble (Tie)

Nev & Jenna: Contemporary vs. Foxtrot

Johnny & Britt: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Tango, Rumba, Jive, Contemporary, Salsa, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Jazz, Salsa) Paso Doble, Contemporary

Justina & Sasha: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Charleston, Salsa, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Rumba, Contemporary, Tango) Argentine Tango, Salsa

Kaitlyn & Artem: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Rumba, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Paso Doble, Jive, Argentine Tango, Contemporary, Paso Doble) Quickstep, Argentine Tango
Nelly & Daniella: (Danced so far: Salsa, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Paso Doble, Samba, Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Jazz, Jive, Paso Doble) Quickstep, Samba

Nev & Jenna: (Danced so far: Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Quickstep, Jazz, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Jive, Contemporary, Foxtrot) Salsa, Jazz

Skai & Alan: (Danced so far: Tango, Samba, Jive, Foxtrot, Jazz, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Salsa, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Cha-Cha) Charleston, Foxtrot

- Who will open the episode? Johnny & Britt

- Who will close the episode? Kaitlyn & Artem

- Who will be at the top of the redemption round? (Can choose only ONE celeb) Kaitlyn

- Which celeb will make the biggest increase from their previous dance of the same style in the redemption round - (Previous scores: Johnny 22, Justina 26, Kaitlyn 24, Nelly 21, Nev 20, Skai 18)? Skai

- What number paddle will be given the most from all the judges? 10

- How many dances will score a perfect 30 (and name them)? 4 (Both Kaitlyn, Nev Contemporary, Justina Contemporary)

- How many celebs will score the same on both dances (and name them)? 2 (Kaitlyn, Nelly)

- Out of the 4 Freestyles, how many songs will be recycled for next week’s show? 0

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 1st? Nev & Jenna

- Which couples will be in the Bottom 3? Justina & Sasha, Skai & Alan, Johnny & Britt

- Which two couples will be eliminated? Skai & Alan and Johnny & Britt

- Will all of the Contemporary routines (from Justina, Kaitlyn & Nev) score perfect 30s? Yes

- Will the eliminated couples get to say any final words of their time on the show after their elimination? No

Justina & SashaContemporary vs. Tango

Johnny & Britt: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Tango, Rumba, Jive, Contemporary, Salsa, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Jazz, Salsa) Viennese Waltz, Paso Doble

Justina & Sasha: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Charleston, Salsa, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Rumba, Contemporary, Tango) Salsa, Jive

Kaitlyn & Artem: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Rumba, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Paso Doble, Jive, Argentine Tango, Contemporary, Paso Doble) Argentine Tango, Quickstep
Nelly & Daniella: (Danced so far: Salsa, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Paso Doble, Samba, Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Jazz, Jive, Paso Doble) Argentine Tango, Quickstep

Nev & Jenna: (Danced so far: Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Quickstep, Jazz, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Jive, Contemporary, Foxtrot) Paso Doble, Salsa

Skai & Alan: (Danced so far: Tango, Samba, Jive, Foxtrot, Jazz, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Salsa, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Cha-Cha) Foxtrot, Quickstep

It’s time for Week 10 predictions. These will be due Monday right before the show. So we all have about 4 days to fill this out.

Prediction form:

- Who will open the episode? Skai & Alan

- Who will close the episode? Kaitlyn & Artem

- Which celeb will make the smallest increase (or decrease) from their previous dance of the same style in the redemption round - (Previous scores listed above)? Nelly

- How many dances will score a perfect 30 (and name them)? Kaitlyn Contemporary & Paso Doble, Nev Contemporary, Johnny Jazz (4)

- How many celebs will score the same on both dances (and name them)? 1 (Kaitlyn)

- Out of the 4 Freestyles, how many songs will be recycled for next week’s show? 1

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 1st? Kaitlyn & Artem

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 2nd? Nev & Jenna

- Which couples will be in the Bottom 3? Justina & Sasha, Johnny & Britt, Skai & Alan

Johnny & Britt: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Tango, Rumba, Jive, Contemporary, Salsa, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Jazz, Salsa) Contemporary, Argentine Tango

Justina & Sasha: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Charleston, Salsa, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Rumba, Contemporary, Tango) Samba, Quickstep

Kaitlyn & Artem: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Rumba, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Paso Doble, Jive, Argentine Tango, Contemporary, Paso Doble) Viennese Waltz, Salsa
Nelly & Daniella: (Danced so far: Salsa, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Paso Doble, Samba, Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Jazz, Jive, Paso Doble) Argentine Tango, Quickstep

Nev & Jenna: (Danced so far: Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Quickstep, Jazz, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Jive, Contemporary, Foxtrot) Paso Doble, Salsa

Skai & Alan: (Danced so far: Tango, Samba, Jive, Foxtrot, Jazz, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Salsa, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Cha-Cha) Foxtrot, Quickstep

Prediction form:

- Who will open the episode? Skai & Alan

- Who will close the episode? Justina & Sasha

- Which celeb will make the smallest increase (or decrease) from their previous dance of the same style in the redemption round - (Previous scores listed above)? Nelly

- How many dances will score a perfect 30 (and name them)? Kaitlyn Contemporary, Nev Contemporary, Johnny Jazz, Justina Tango (4)

- Out of the 4 Freestyles, how many songs will be recycled for next week’s show? 1

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 1st? Kaitlyn & Artem

- Which couple will be announced through into the finals 2nd? Nev & Jenna

- Will there be a tie on top of the overall leaderboard? Yes

Johnny & BrittJazz vs. Salsa

Justina & Sasha: Contemporary vs. Tango

Kaitlyn & ArtemContemporary vs. Paso Doble
Nelly & Daniella: Jive vs. Paso Doble

Nev & JennaContemporary vs. Foxtrot

Skai & AlanViennese Waltz vs. Cha-Cha

Johnny & Britt: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Tango, Rumba, Jive, Contemporary, Salsa, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Jazz, Salsa) Contemporary, Argentine Tango

Justina & Sasha: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Charleston, Salsa, Jazz, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Rumba, Contemporary, Tango) Samba, Paso doble

Kaitlyn & Artem: (Danced so far: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Rumba, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Paso Doble, Jive, Argentine Tango, Contemporary, Paso Doble) Viennese Waltz, Salsa

Skai & Alan: (Danced so far: Tango, Samba, Jive, Foxtrot, Jazz, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Salsa, Paso Doble, Viennese Waltz, Cha-Cha) Foxtrot, Rumba