Carter Rubin Fan Thread

season1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHoU70-AS3I/

Caption on Carter's latest photo: so excited for everyone to see me duet with such an incredible singer and an amazing friend @larriahj ❤️
make sure to tune in tomorrow! #TheVoice #VoiceBattles #TeamGwen

(Image, in case the link isn't working: Carter and Larriah with masks pushed down in the hotel hallway smiling for a photo together)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHoU70-AS3I/

Caption on Carter's latest photo: so excited for everyone to see me duet with such an incredible singer and an amazing friend @larriahj ❤️
make sure to tune in tomorrow! #TheVoice #VoiceBattles #TeamGwen

(Image, in case the link isn't working: Carter and Larriah with masks pushed down in the hotel hallway smiling for a photo together)

That picture of them together is so cute! 🥺

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

That picture of them together is so cute! 🥺

I'm just glad they both have someone similarly-aged to go through the process with; it's exciting to see young artists do well on the show and make it through the blinds, but I can imagine it'd be at least a bit isolating/lonely to have most of the others in the lineup be 10+ years older than you.

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I'm just glad they both have someone similarly-aged to go through the process with; it's exciting to see young artists do well on the show and make it through the blinds, but I can imagine it'd be at least a bit isolating/lonely to have most of the others in the lineup be 10+ years older than you.

I 100% agree! It is probably a little daunting to have so many adult talents around you, so having someone his age must be good for him. 😊

• Like 1