Carter Rubin Fan Thread

season1

15 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Carter is the tallest in the photo. What’s going on here? Either he’s grown a lot, or everyone else in this photo is really short.  

kMfk2NX.jpg

I think he’s grown a lot. :lmao: I don’t remember him being taller than his brother. 

• Like 2

On 6/3/2021 at 10:52 AM, TeamAudra said:

Carter is the tallest in the photo. What’s going on here? Either he’s grown a lot, or everyone else in this photo is really short.  

kMfk2NX.jpg

LMAO, talk about a glow-up from just about 6 months ago. Its not even complete yet, but Carter looks much more mature and different than when his audition aired.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

LMAO, talk about a glow-up from just about 6 months ago. Its not even complete yet, but Carter looks much more mature and different than when his audition aired.

Yeah, he probably hit the window of opportunity for winning the show just right. Some people say...”should have waited a while.” I’ve heard that said about Brynn and Sawyer too. Bullshit. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, he probably hit the window of opportunity for winning the show just right. Some people say...”should have waited a while.” I’ve heard that said about Brynn and Sawyer too. Bullshit. 

Agreed, I mean a win is a win, regardless of age. 😂

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Agreed, I mean a win is a win, regardless of age. 😂

The alternative is to wait a few years like “they” say, and risk being treated like fodder. We all know the odds of success on the show goes down the moment they turn 18. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

The alternative is to wait a few years like “they” say, and risk being treated like fodder. We all know the odds of success on the show goes down the moment they turn 18. 

It’s true. That advice can work for Idol, but for the Voice, it’s better to go on when you’re younger (under 18.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, season1 said:

Carter has grown so much, and it's only been 6 months since he won. 

If anyone has a much current (solo) picture of Carter, please post one here so I can replace the picture at the top of the OP.  SAOyO1H.gif

7-C9-B03-AB-6-AF3-47-B7-B78-A-2-B0228-BB

• Like 3