• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bringing Back: Joe Biden Eliminating: Donald Trump

Kim Chi over Alyssa?? judging you all 

Lily and I are bringing back Jaidynn Dior Fierce. Put some respeck on her name.      

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I think my favorite part of Wally's write up on Tammie is the "as she somehow has some" part on her fans. Wally's become shadier watching RPDR as we all have. :giggle: 

Look what you've all done to me. 😢 :rofl: I am becoming far too shady now. I dont know how to take it. :dead: 

11 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I think my favorite part of Wally's write up on Tammie is the "as she somehow has some" part on her fans. Wally's become shadier watching RPDR as we all have. :giggle: 

not me!  No shade here. 👼

16 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Great write-up, Chris!

Agreed.

Glad Jasmine Masters got this far. She's one of the few Queens I knew of before seeing her on the show, and I had no idea she was on this show when I saw gifs of her all around here for years. :haha: I wish she had better runs on the show, but I still enjoyed her.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

not me!  No shade here. 👼

Funniest thing I've read on IDF today except for Wally's write up. :dead: 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Agreed.

Glad Jasmine Masters got this far. She's one of the few Queens I knew of before seeing her on the show, and I had no idea she was on this show when I saw gifs of her all around here for years. :haha: I wish she had better runs on the show, but I still enjoyed her.

Also agreed Chris! I love that she got a good write up and that you posted all her memes. :wub: 

• Like 1

*Me randomly remembering someone who shall remain nameless complaining about Jujubee’s runs not warranting her Top 5 finish last rankdown before she slated AS5 alongside Shea*

Gonna update the OP in a bit. 

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

*Me randomly remembering someone who shall remain nameless complaining about Jujubee’s runs not warranting her Top 5 finish last rankdown before she slated AS5 alongside Shea*

👁️👄👁️

• Elliott changed the title to The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0