The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bringing Back: Joe Biden Eliminating: Donald Trump

Lily and I are bringing back Jaidynn Dior Fierce. Put some respeck on her name.      

Kim Chi over Alyssa?? judging you all 

Posted Images

Sum Ting Wong

oct-03-2019-15-57-14.gifphoto to add

Aww Sum Ting Wong. I enjoyed her on the show and after the first episode had some hope for her to do well but was a little underwhelmed by her afterwards. In the first challenge, she brought two great looks, as the Birmingham Bullring and the Queen postage stamp. She was one of the standouts there. Unfortunately, I didn’t really see her as a big standout afterwards. I remember not really being a fan of her in the acting challenge and a little confused by her character.

In the design challenge in episode 3, I thought her look wasn’t great but Baga should have been in the bottom over her...she was protected by the judges there however. But in episode 4, Sum Ting gave a pretty underwhelming David Attenborough impression for Snatch Game. It was a unique choice but I don’t think it really translated well. Therefore she was eliminated after this.

saving Kiara

12 minutes ago, Elliott said:

OP is updated. @~Tom~ is up to nominate.

Yeah, heard you the first time, buddy. 

:giggle: 

But yeah thi new format really sucks. 😐 

Just now, Elliott said:

No Scrubs was certified 5x platinum today!

I know No Scrubs has absolutely zero to do with Drag Race because it’s never ever been done on the show, but still wanted to share the news here ❤️

Milk

b5cmmmoxghc51.jpg

Milk. A really unique queen. Hot out of drag. Not really cut out for Drag Race...sorry bout it. When it comes down to these noms, Milk is an easy cut for me because I just felt like her Drag Race runs were either unmemorable or underwhelming.

I thought Milk brought a great level of uniqueness to Season 6. I enjoyed her craft in her runways and the way it helped her stand apart. The night of a thousand RuPauls runway was particularly a favorite just because it wasn’t expected, and she turned it out! However in the challenges? Not really a stand-out. She kinda faded into the background for me, up until the final episodes where she gave an underwhelming performance in Snatch Game, then struggled in the rap challenge, only to become another fatality to lip-sync assassin TKB.

I was open to seeing Milk again on All-Stars. While I’m all for a delusional/villain edit...Milk was exhausting on this season! Really thought highly of herself when she wasn’t bringing much to the challenges. Expected the judges to obsess over her Celine performance when it was absolutely one of the weakest (IMO the weakest) performances of that challenge. She takes it really badly, and continues to just show poor sportsmanship by trying to hog the limelight in The B*tchelor challenge. Kennedy rightfully sends her packing here.

I am fascinated by Milk as a queen and her looks. Unfortunately, she is one who I don’t think performs well in the Drag Race set-up. Next to these noms, she is just one of the ones who I enjoy/root for the least.

Saving Cheryl Hole

• Elliott changed the title to The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0