The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0

Elliott

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I was going to include it in this rankdown, but I think it’ll be easier to have it in the next one instead since some people just finished watching every season that exists otherwise :dead:

That, and it’s hard to find in full. :(

Fair enough!

I know OutTV has it available on their app and site, in Canada. 

But not sure about the US

Edited by *Chris

Also, two pre-rules before I start working on everything:

1. I’m making an executive decision not to include SP, so S12 will have 12 queens in the rankdown.

2. Any mention of No Scrubs past this point will not be tolerated and will be reported directly to @*Wallace so that TLC won’t have to be disrespected that hard anymore.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Wish people watched the Thailand too ❤️

54 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I was going to include it in this rankdown, but I think it’ll be easier to have it in the next one instead since some people just finished watching every season that exists otherwise :dead:

That, and it’s hard to find in full. :(

Lol, I was about to say.... Don't hit me with another season, when I'm almost done. :dead: 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Also, two pre-rules before I start working on everything:

1. I’m making an executive decision not to include SP, so S12 will have 12 queens in the rankdown.

2. Any mention of No Scrubs past this point will not be tolerated and will be reported directly to @*Wallace so that TLC won’t have to be disrespected that hard anymore.

Ah I think it would have been okay to include SP, just to have that obvious easy first boot. :haha: But Im okay with your call.

:dead: