@*Lily - 6

@sublymonal - 8

@*Wallace - 9

@FrogLenzen - 10

@Deeee - 12

@*Chris - 15

@~Tom~ - 15

ELLIOTT

JC's over-the-top Bianca hatred resulting in Tatianna getting two #15 rankings has been noted for future rankdowns.

🙂 Anyway, I love Tatianna, as everyone knows. She was my #1 Drag Race contestant for a long time. Her run in S2 was hilarious, watching her slowly grow more Confident by Demi Lovato as the weeks wore on. Her OG Snatch Game win is still among the best. Not to mention this iconique moment in reality TV history:

Legendary.

Tatianna returned in All Stars 2 and came out of the gates with Same Parts, which is when the talent show performance peaked. I also forever maintain that her snatch game had some funny moments and the shade rattle just made it seem worse than it was. 🙂 She was easily better than Roxxxy and Detox, and her runway was great! Sadly she was eliminated, but at least she got to come back for Ru-venge of the Queens where she gave us the greatest lip sync of all time alongside Alyssa Edwards.

Her Tea With Tati commercial was hilarious, and her T-Boz look continues to live rent free in my mind. The way that she was in the B2 while Detox was safe... The level of unprofessionalism, RuPaul. 😐

JC

tenor.gif?itemid=7387117

DimpledLiquidGuppy-size_restricted.gif

BVyH.gif

BVyC.gif

3db4eafaa66feadfae846ebccdc21e2f.gif

KWEEN TATIANNA ❤️ I love her so much, she is amazing and so fieus, I am obsessed with her. Honestly I would put her first if I thought she had any chance of winning, but with this group of rankers I know some of them hobags are going to bus her, so I am going to strategically rank her at #2 to try to get my #1 to win. Tatianna was always so witty and hilarious, she can make just a simple phrase an iconic saying. Very few people are that talented, and this is why she is a star and will always be a lasting star from RPDR. On season 2, her feud with the disgusting Tyra was epic and iconic and she slayed Tyra through and through. I don't know what Rupaul was thinking when he crowned Tyra the winner, but I am sure he regrets it now. Tatianna was the star of the show, and she may not have been the best at runways or the best at challenges, but she had undeniable star power. Season 2 was another amazing season with such a dynamic group of queens like Juju and Raven to complement Tatianna, and then the disgusting Tyra for people to spread feces on because they were so delusional and deserved to be slapped and stomped on repeatedly. Then on All Stars 2, Tati continued to forever slay and I was obsessed with her and her lip syncs. Stunning perfection betch and so glad she brought it back for the old schoolers. Too bad she was epicly robbed because she was not on Season 5, but girl still made her mark like the queen she is. Anyways, love this betch and will forever love her. She is the queen and will forever be my queen❤️ So happy she rightfully made it to the final ranking :wub:

ANDY

Absolute legend. One of the nerviest queens to come from the show. On season 2 she was underestimated by everyone else but her snarky confessionals and surprising adeptness in challenges made her easily my favorite that season. Tati telling Tyra point blank “I don’t like you” in Untucked right after she publicly tells Ru that Tyra is a bitch is gold TV. In All Stars 2, a season packed with iconic characters, Tati still managed to be one of the most memorable and was 1/2 of the greatest lipsync of all time on Drag Race. Tatianna is one of my all time favorite queens and I’m glad she made it to the final vote!

SOLARIS

My second favorite from All-Stars 2 and Season 2.  Tatianna is one of my favorite queens ever.  In Season 2, I thought she did really well.  She made her mark on the season with “Tyra’s a bitch”, and winning the first ever snatch game.  She did a better Britney then Derrick Barry.  That may have been her only win but she turned it out against Jessica Wild in their lip sync. I liked the drama she brought against Raven and Tyra.  Tatianna keeping things lively since 2010.

When Tatianna came back for All-Stars, I didn’t really know what to think.  Then she turned out the iconic “Same Parts” spoken word performance for the talent show and was hooked.  She also brought us choices, we like it.  She was eliminated the next episode, sadface.  She was given new life when she dominated the challenge with Detox, and was able to lip sync against Alyssa Edwards.  That lip sync to Shut up and Drive is my favorite lip sync ever and completely worthy of a double Shantay.   I just wish she had eliminated Roxxxy Andrews instead of Phi Phi.  Tatianna would then unjustly go home the next round by Alaska again.    

Her journey over both seasons has made me a fan.  I seriously contemplated tanking her over Elliott’s shenanigans at the end of this rankdown, but decided against it as I tanked others for similar reasons.

LILY

In at #6, I'm ranking one of my first Drag Race favorites, Tatianna! Tatianna is such an amazing queen and it feels weird to me that I'm not ranking her in my top 5. But this is a really strong group so I'm happy to be putting her here. In Season 2, she entered the competition at just 20 years old, and while her youth showed in some of her looks and performances, it was also clear that she had an excellent star quality for someone so young. She had some really brilliant moments such as her Britney Snatch Game, but also was not afraid to bring the drama in moments with Tyra and Raven - and she did so flawlessly. Tatianna was a great queen to root for when watching this season, and I was excited at the time to see if she would come back.

So when coming into All-Stars 2, I was super excited to see Tatianna in the roster. I love that the queens underestimated her at first - it's crazy how despite being one of the youngest queens on the season, she was also the Drag Race veteran in the group. Obviously, Tatianna completely slays the first talent show with her performance of "The Same Parts". She really lets it be known that she's there to dominate. Which is why it's of course, such a shame to see her go home in that next episode, with an ok but kinda unforgettable Snatch Game performance.

Luckily, Tatianna has a chance to come back... and she nails that chance! I loved her stand-up routine with Detox, I thought it was genuinely really funny and they both worked together great. Then of course comes the incredible "Shut Up and Drive" lip-sync.. Tatianna absolutely brings it, then joins Alyssa in sending Phi Phi packing. The next episode, I enjoyed her Tea Set ad and thought she was hilarious in it. She also wins my heart even more by doing a T-Boz homage on the runway. I feel like Tatianna was such a big presence on this season, yet only appears in four episodes overall - that being said, I really love her and if she would ever be willing, can we give her a third chance once we get all the AS1 do-overs out the way? Thank you.

WALLY

tenor.gif

Tatianna is certainly one of the most fun Queens to be on RuPaul’s Drag Race. I really enjoyed her on both of her seasons. I know Elliott is gonna disown me from being apart of this game with ranking her at #9 and below Jinkx Monsoon…. so apologies there, Elliott. :dead: But Tatianna is also my favorite contestant in this Top 15 who wasn’t ever my  actual favorite of their respective season, sooo I think that’s good for her to achieve my highest ranking of those queens! I’ll provide my thoughts on her below:

Season 2: Tatianna was certainly a big character and seemed loved/hate. I felt she was kinda like the Rebecca of the season where a lot of the drag queens didn’t like her/felt she shouldn’t be there and seemed like was a lone wolf. So far into 2 seasons, this has me rooting for these types. :haha: LOL Her Britney on the Snatch Game challenge was amazing. She did have a naturally beauty look to her, which seemed to put others an would work against her sometimes. She maybe wasn’t one of the strongest or most consistent but I always rooted for her. I was always on her side with Raven vs. Tatianna rivalry though. Tatianna was my 2nd favorite this season behind Jujubee 

All-Stars Season 2: I remember seeing so many of these iconic Tatiana gifs/moments posted all over IDF from her time on this season. :haha: It was nice getting to see those moments when I got to this season. Yayy I was so glad to see Tatianna come back as she was one of my favorites from Season 2. I was unsure when she said she would do a Spoken Word performance at the Talent show but her “Same Parts” spoken word performance was a good mix of hilarious and genius. :dead: Loved her creativity there. I liked her Ariana Grande on Snatch Game at first but she lost it and got weaker with it as the challenge went on. :( Ugh I was really surprised and disappointed seeing Tatianna go the second episode as I felt she had so much to offer. Loved that she got to come back! I also love hr Spill the Tea trash talking product/commerical ad and found that hilarious. OMGG and I also loved her T-Boz look and the dance moves she was doing! So good. :lmao: But ugh i was bummed she got eliminated by Alaska again as I felt Tatianna did wayy better than Roxxxy that week. :/ But Im glad she at least got to come back  to show more of her greatness. Tatianna was my 4th favorite this season behind Alyssa Edwards, Katya and Alaska - and if  Tatianna lasted longer lie she deserved, she could have been likely my 2nd favorite.

DEREK

Last rankdown I sent Shea Coulee into the finals because I was 100% sure that Alyssa and Tatianna would easily make it through. clownemoji.jpg. Thankfully, Tatianna is now here where she belongs. Thank yew. When I first watched Season 2 I was actually rooting for Tatianna. It's so crazy to watch those seasons because of how some queens used to kind of bully the "fishy" queens? Like, they got all threatened and called them trans? "oh you just want to be a pretty girl at the mall." Well, Tatianna wore dresses from wet seal and still beat most of them lmaoooo. Tatianna will forever be the first winner of the first Snatch Game and have the best Britney on the show. Oop. 

I was soooo excited to see Tatianna back for AS2, and I never expected how amazingly she would do. And also how screwed she would be. Same Parts goes in the hall of fame. Yes, the Snatch Game was not as good as her Britney. But honestly with a different edit I bet it would be fine. The "nouns" joke was funny and the silent singing was funny. Detox could have easily been in the bottom instead of her if it wasn't for the runway. Eh whatever. Fair enough elimination. BUT THEN THE RUVENGE. Amazing. I don't need to rehash it. But what I DO need to rehash is that Tatianna should not have been in the bottom for the Drag Fish Tank episode period the end. If Detox owned the runway the latex week, Tati owned the runway for pants. Well, Katya too. BUT NOT DETOX. It was Detox's worst week on the runway and her commercial was garbage and Tati's runway and commercial were way better. So Tati shouldn't have even been in danger. I kind of understand Alaska's rationale for sending Tati home because she wasn't there for every challenge, but I will not ever say it was the right choice. Top 4 should have been Alaska, Katya, Alyssa, Tati. Not a groundbreaking opinion, just a correct one.

Anyway, the point is that Tatianna is amazing and Alaska's scream when she entered the workroom was amazing. And everyone else being shook by how good she looked. And Ru asking if she was cinched.

CHRIS

HlFYI9k.gif WJIMUDD.gif tumblr_oclzd4rbit1rosb88o1_400.gifv 

"Um, I don't think you're seeing that Tyra is a complete bitch."

"We all make choices, but that was a CHOICE."

Once upon a time, Tatianna competed on the 2nd season of RuPaul's Drag Race - the year was 2010 and her drag style certainly represented the late 2000s and early 2010s.  Her competitors considered her to be a competition early on - despite being safe for the first few challenges, the majority of the contestants believed she should be going home during the 2nd week of the competition.  It truly took a few weeks until Tatianna was able to score a win - the win came following an hilarious portrayal of Britney Spears in the first ever Snatch Game in RuPaul's Drag Race herstory.  And her win in Snatch Game would be her only win of the season as she was unable to emerge as a competitor - the majority of her performances throughout the season are a bit forgettable. In fact, her other memorable moments for the season was her annoyance with Tyra and being the star of the reunion:

ZMfzJ1Q.gif

tatianna01.gif a43acb4894bdca8eaa5bc16c07027935.gif

6 years later, Tatianna was brought back to compete on the 2nd season of All-Stars where everyone was ready to write her off as a fodder; Boy, did she ever prove everyone wrong, though? She surprised everyone during the variety show where she completely nailing her spoken word performance - she found herself in the top of the week, and delivering a strong performance in the lipsync against Roxxxy.  The following week, Tatianna completely choke during the Snatch Game which was surprising as she won during her season - she was unable to channel her inner Ariana Grande, and even breaking out of character at one point. And given the person who won the lipsync and who she was up against, it was clear Tatianna was going home. Luckily for us, some queens would be returning to the competition - Tatianna was paired with Detox where they impressed the judges with their performance which landed them in the top against Alaska & Alyssa. To find out who would be returning to the competition, Alyssa & Tatianna faced off in the lipsync where they delivered an iconic performance to one of the strongest LSFYL - I have no doubt that Elliott will post the lipsync in question. After both of the queens won & return to the competition, Tatianna found herself in the bottom following the marketing challenge - she was then sent home by Alaska to save Roxxxy, once again; Katya should have won & Tatianna would have stayed.

It's truly remarkable the impact Tatianna was able to have on the fanbase with her appearance on All-Stars 2 - a lot of individuals consider to be one of their top favourite since that appearance. While she's a talented drag queen, I personally would not consider her one of the best drag race to have competed on drag race hence why she's finding herself at this spot on my ranking - on top of that, I am ranking her low as I know one of her top fan will be ranking my number one in a similar position.

TOM

Ah, Tatianna. The most overhyped queen in all of RPDR history as far as I'm concerned. In season 2, she was one of the most catty queens there, and she woud have the main villain had Raven and Tyra not been there. I preferred Raven to Tatianna anyway, oops. Aside from that I remember enjoying her commentary during the awful cherry pie selling challenge and her Britney impersonation but that's all I remember positivity. She also bombed Reading is Fundamental harder than pretty much anyone in RPDR history, shocking for someone so catty.

But it's her run on AS2 that's the most hyped. She is perhaps best known for her choices gif, which Elliott in particular loves to use. Let's review exactly what she said in that read (to Alaska):

"I finally got a chance to listen to anus, and I get it because it sounds like what my anus does after eating Meican. Choices!"

Gross.

She also decided it was a good idea to impersonate Ariana Grande for Snatch Game, also known as the Overbearing Diva, Jr. It worked about as well as Kiara impersonating the original Overbearing Diva on Canada's Drag Race. Overall I don't remember much of anything good she did so she's an easy last place.

Edited by Elliott

ANDREW:

2. Katya

5. Sasha Velour

7. Shangela

8. Tatianna

9. Kim Chi

10. Jimbo

12. Crystal Methyd

14. Alaska

15. Jinkx Monsoon

ANDY:

2. Jinkx Monsoon

3. Crystal Methyd

4. Tatianna

7. Alaska

8. Jimbo

10. Sasha Velour

11. Katya

12. Shangela

13. Kim Chi

CHRIS:

3. Jinkx Monsoon

4. Kim Chi

6. Sasha Velour

8. Crystal Methyd

11. Alaska

12. Shangela

13. Katya

14. Jimbo

15. Tatianna

DEE:

1. Katya

4. Jinkx Monsoon

5. Crystal Methyd

8. Alaska

9. Kim Chi

10. Jimbo

12. Tatianna

13. Shangela

14. Sasha Velour

DEREK:

1. Alaska

6. Sasha Velour

9. Crystal Methyd

10. Tatianna

11. Kim Chi

12. Katya

13. Shangela

14. Jinkx Monsoon

15. Jimbo

ELLIOTT:

2. Tatianna

3. Shangela

5. Sasha Velour

7. Katya

9. Alaska

10. Jimbo

13. Kim Chi

14. Crystal Methyd

15. Jinkx Monsoon

JC:

2. Tatianna

3. Kim Chi

4. Alaska

5. Katya

7. Jinkx Monsoon

8. Sasha Velour

9. Crystal Methyd

12. Jimbo

13. Shangela

LILY:

1. Shangela

6. Tatianna

8. Jimbo

10. Sasha Velour

11. Katya

12. Jinkx Monsoon

13. Alaska

14. Crystal Methyd

15. Kim Chi

SOLARIS:

3. Jinkx Monsoon

4. Katya

5. Tatianna

7. Crystal Methyd

8. Alaska

10. Kim Chi

11. Jimbo

12. Shangela

13. Sasha Velour

TOM:

3. Kim Chi

7. Alaska

8. Jinkx Monsoon

9. Jimbo

10. Sasha Velour

12. Shangela

13. Crystal Methyd

14. Katya

15. Tatianna

WALLY:

1. Shangela

8. Jinkx Monsoon

9. Tatianna

10. Alaska

11. Kim Chi

12. Katya

13. Sasha Velour

14. Jimbo

15. Crystal Methyd

44 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I just figured out who JC’s other tank was and got excited :wub: 

LOL how did you figure out who it is? I actually don't know who you hate so not even sure you're right :giggle:

29 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Chris wouldn’t have ranked her last if you weren’t so vocally anti-Bianca. 😘

Girl, Chris has known since way before this rankdown even started. Honestly Blahnka fans should be thanking me for not cutting her, I was actually just being nice since Tom requested her safety so much and as I have said, usually if you talk to me, I will take pity on you. But yeah, she is lucky to make it this far because I could have cut her multiple times because I dislike her that much. The one perk was that Tatianna got to make the finals, so @Elliott just be happy she made it here ❤️ I don't think she could have won even if Chris didn't tank her anyway sadly.

57 minutes ago, JC said:

Girl, Chris has known since way before this rankdown even started. Honestly Blahnka fans should be thanking me for not cutting her, I was actually just being nice since Tom requested her safety so much and as I have said, usually if you talk to me, I will take pity on you. But yeah, she is lucky to make it this far because I could have cut her multiple times because I dislike her that much. The one perk was that Tatianna got to make the finals, so @Elliott just be happy she made it here ❤️ I don't think she could have won even if Chris didn't tank her anyway sadly.

True, I would have cut Tatianna much earlier if I didn't have to use her for deals. :haha: 

Why do I think you and I will be on the same side again for the winner pick like we were in X Factor? VERY MIXED FEELINGS