The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bringing Back: Joe Biden Eliminating: Donald Trump

Lily and I are bringing back Jaidynn Dior Fierce. Put some respeck on her name.      

You say this like that would be a bad thing?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, #jeah said:

If you’re gonna have a mean nickname for Bianca at least make it funny lol

I don’t have time or care enough about her for that so I just used whatever came to mind quickly. Just want her eliminated ASAP.

15 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

He should take lessons from me. I put a lot of thought into Mariah's Overbearing Diva nickname. :bobo: 

Which is not funny or hasn’t caught any traction besides you and the other person who finds it amusing. :wub:

Just now, 1234567890 said:

@~Tom~ must be pressed December is coming and everyone knows it’s the month of Mariah. 🎅

PS: I think I watched Drag Race before you and the person who liked your comment. I just never kept up. 😢 

I am on the phone and didn't want to comment. I thought the gif was funny.

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@~Tom~ must be pressed December is coming and everyone knows it’s the month of Mariah. 🎅

PS: I think I watched Drag Race before you and the person who liked your comment. I just never kept up. 😢 

She's here to make Christmas overwrought and boring, just like she did Happy Birthday. We hate to see it. 😢 

I'm aware. You hate one of the RPDR legends Shangela. That and liking Mariah, imagine...

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

She's here to make Christmas overwrought and boring, just like she did Happy Birthday. We hate to see it. 😢 

I'm aware. You hate one of the RPDR legends Shangela. That and liking Mariah, imagine...

Carrie Underwood Christmas album is now available for streaming on all major platforms! And an HBO special this week sometime!