The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bringing Back: Joe Biden Eliminating: Donald Trump

Lily and I are bringing back Jaidynn Dior Fierce. Put some respeck on her name.      

Kim Chi over Alyssa?? judging you all 

Posted Images

BROOKE LYNN HYTES

806406215ec9380a0b11fb62e14185c5d1b69b61.gifv

"Queen of the North is here. Blame Canada b!tches, eh! "

A former ballet & holder of Miss Continental, Brooke Lynn Hytes took the world by storm following her appearance on the 11th season of RuPaul's Drag Race. On the season in question, Brooke Lynn Hytes became the first Canadian queen to ever compete on the show - I know from that moment that I would love her & I'll be rooting for her throughout the season. And I was right as she was a front-runner to take the crown throughout the entirety of the season - let's relive the reasons why she was a front runner & why I consider Brooke to be one of my top favourite. 

On Season 11, Brooke started off strong with a win in the first challenge of the season - she completed transformed a box inspired by Detox into a fashionable look where she was one of the only one to do a proper outfit, in my opinion.  After a win in the first episode, she won the second maxi challenge of the competition which meant she was going to be team campaign for the upcoming challenge - her & her teammates acted in a parody of Black Panther where her performance left us wanting more; In that moment, it was clear that she was going to potentially struggle with the acting challenge - she benefitted from being on a team where the majority of the queens delivered a mediocre performance. She was able to redeem herself the following week by being in the top team of the week for the Diva Workship challenge - she may not have been the star of her team but luckily for her team, their opponents completely flopped & found themselves in a 6-way lipsync. After her small redemption from Week 2, Brooke found herself in the top for her performance in the Trump: Rusical where she portrayed Ivana Trump - I don't really remember much of her performance or the Rusical beside Silky's version of Oprah & how she did not want to do Oprah. 

Back to Brooke's journey:  For the first ball of the season, Brooke absolutely slayed the competition where she nailed each category, in my humble opinion.  The following week, she was on the winning team for the Olympics' challenge - as a whole, that challenge was meh like the majority of the challenges of the season.  She would later shine in another design challenge, but her shining moment during that week came during Untucked where she was obviously over the drama while sipping on her drink. In other words, she was being a whole mood :

tumblr_ppu5lwgAlo1y9cgdxo2_250.gifv tumblr_ppu5lwgAlo1y9cgdxo4_250.gifv tumblr_ppu5lwgAlo1y9cgdxo8_250.gifv

tumblr_pptvpa5pl61y9cgdxo1_540.gifv

tumblr_pptvpa5pl61y9cgdxo3_540.gifv 

tumblr_pptvpa5pl61y9cgdxo2_540.gifv

tumblr_ppu5lwgAlo1y9cgdxo6_400.gifv tumblr_ppu5lwgAlo1y9cgdxo1_400.gifv tumblr_ppu5lwgAlo1y9cgdxo5_400.gifv

Unfortunately, her streak of not landing in the bottom came to an end when came Snatch Game - she decided to take on my queen, Celine Dion, where she absolutely failed to have Celine's quirk or make her funny (e.g.: Take a Kayak!). She found herself in the bottom against fellow frontrunner, Yvie Oddly, where they both slayed the lipsync - it is easily one of the best lipsync from a regular season in a long time.  You can watch it here or enjoy some gifs from Brooke's performance where she used her ability as a ballet dancer which was very impressive:

tumblr_pq7gattIfQ1rnvzjvo2_400.gifv tumblr_pq7gattIfQ1rnvzjvo6_400.gifv tumblr_pq7gattIfQ1rnvzjvo8_400.gifv

After receiving a lifeline, Brooke made sure to never find herself in the bottom anytime soon: It was time for another improv challenge & the pressure was on for Brooke - I was truly nervous for her as she struggled in the two acting/improve challenge of the season, thus far. However, she was the surprised of the week where she absolutely nailed her performance in it - she's easily one of the highlight of the challenge along with A'keria whom won the main challenge. The following week, Brooke impressed in the magic challenge - her team was one of the best of the week & it's still BS that Shuga was eliminated during that week. After two placement in the top, Brooke won the makeover of the season following her makeover of Plastique Tiara - I personally loved her makeover but I would have given the win to Vanjie for this week.  

As the competition was coming to an end, Brooke found herself in the bottom during Top 5 against Vanjie to create drama as they were having a "showmance" - it was always clear that they were going to make them lipsync against each other, at some point during the season.  As we all know, Brooke won the lipsync & found her way in the finale with 3 wins and 2 appearance in the B3 - she was a favourite to win but she came short of winning when she lost the final lipsync against Yvie who was incredible & deserving. 

As I've said earlier, I absolutely love Brooke Lynn Hytes. But why was she my favourite of the season? I obviously rooted for her as a fellow Canadian but that didn't have any effect on my love for her - it certainly helped but it had no effect on her journey on the show. Throughout the show, she constantly gave it her all whether in performances where she knew she needed to prove herself or during the lipsync.   Last but not least, she was the top queen of the season in term of fashion - she came prepared & it showed, and I would consider her to be one of the best fashion queen to ever be on the show.  

Here are some of my favourite looks of hers aka the majority of them: 

tumblr_pnoywoKZVH1qfgaifo3_250.gifv tumblr_po2ju0SkXx1xd8n0co2_250.gifv tumblr_pu4myy0p9P1xd8n0co1_400.gifv

tumblr_pp5cf5GlBn1xd8n0co1_r1_250.gifv 162618e10f77a4560ec9faaf4b2f9c08.gif a3e4dd626ad1b0e0969aea3c80e7ab31.gif

tumblr_ppiagj9ssy1qfgaifo2_400.gifv 6361604064beb290553a4c0c72c62a4d.jpg tenor.gif?itemid=13974107

image2.gif  giphy.gif

To conclude, I really wish I could have brought her into the final round as she is one of the only queen that I truly keep up since RPDR which is a given considering she's also involved with Canada's Drag Race.

Another great write up on Brooke, @*Chris! You did a great job highlighting her runaways and challenge wins and when she failed as Celine. :giggle: You forgot to mention her stint on Canada’s Drag Race as the only good judge there, but we know that already, hehe. I would’ve liked to see her in the final vote too but at least we got her the S11 win here.

• Like 1

Alyssa Edwards Part 1

Alyssa Edwards GIF by NETFLIX - Find & Share on GIPHY

Do I even have to preface this by saying Alyssa is one of the most iconic humans alive? You guys already know. That's why you're all here. We all give thanks to Alyssa for her contributions to RuPaul's Drag Race, pop culture in general, and the continued propagation of drag/LGBT culture in our society. It is only because some other queens have been more successful with the Drag Race game itself that Alyssa is not automatically #1 in any rankdown. Many thanks to Alyssa for always being herself and for effortlessly giving us amazing content/quotes/memes over the years. Let's talk about her appearances on the show, which likely introduced most of us to her greatness.

Season 5

iVan

Alyssa first appeared on Season 5 of RuPauls' Drag Race, which assembled one of the greatest casts of reality competition contestants in the history of television. Now let me just say that there's a lot of behind the scenes trivia with this season and others, about how Jinkx was secretly really shady and the queens would purposefully play up certain drama to get air time blah blah. I don't know that kind of stuff well enough to elaborate here, so I'll let other people chime in with that. Anyway, Alyssa enters and immediately we learn about her pageant drama. "I am known as the Vanessa Williams of drag, because after winning the title of Miss Gay America, the crown was taken away from me." Taken away??? By WHOM???? Well, of course in walks the very queen herself, COCO MONTRESE! Face-crack of the century. Cue the opera singers. The beginning of a season-long feud between the queens that gave us so many iconic moments. 

gif mine rupaul's drag race drag race RPDR alyssa edwards coco montrese  rpdr 5 rpdr5 delriodelano •gif mine rupaul's drag race drag race RPDR alyssa edwards coco montrese  rpdr 5 rpdr5 delriodelano •

Look How Orange You Look Tanned GIF - LookHowOrangeYouLook Orange Tanned -  Discover & Share GIFs  I'm Not Joking Bitch GIFs | Tenor

Alyssa was just safe for the first three weeks of the competition. That was the dumpster diving create a dress challenge, lip sync past untucked challenge, and draggle rock challenge. 

Alyssa Edwards Shade GIFs | Tenor

However, in week 4, the challenge was to dance in Black Swan: Why It Gotta Be Black? Alyssa is an accomplished dancer/choreographer/teacher, and she easily won the main challenge that week not only due to her dancing technique but her intense performance as the Black Swan.

Rupauls drag race dance GIF - Find on GIFER

Week 5 was Snatch Game. Wow. Alyssa is one of those off-the-cuff personalities we have met on the show that are so hilarious but who struggle with drag race challenges like improv, scripts, stand-up, etc. Alyssa decided to do Katy Perry in Snatch Game. Uh oh. This was a disaster and quickly went the way of many other pop-star Snatch Game attempts we have seen over the years, like Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Kesha, Pink, and so on. Just not enough distinctive personality qualities there to make anything of it, and a lot of times the look isn't that convincing either. Alyssa's Katy Perry was iconically bad. Katy Perry's breakout and possibly most well-known single was "I Kissed a Girl." RuPaul asked Alyssa something like "kissed any girls lately?" in his usual banter way like how Snatch Game goes every year. And Alyssa answered:

Rupaul's Drag Race (con SPOILERS) - Page 14 — Foros JNSP

Alyssa had immunity for that challenge. It was such a bad performance that immunity was never granted to a contestant ever again. Literally. And Ru asked Alyssa to tweet an apology to Katy Perry herself:

So Alyssa was safe for that challenge but I think it knocked her out of the running for the competition permanently, especially because the rest of the cast was so strong. But in untucked that week, Alyssa made sure to STEAL THE ATTENTION and solidify herself as drag race royalty for all of time. Even though her feud with Coco is legendary, who can forget her amazing other feud with none other than Jade Jolie? The previous week, the judges asked the contestants during judging who should go home, and Alyssa was like "lmao someone who's not even being judged right now, Jade Jolie is hokey" or something. And Alyssa later let Jade know that "jealousy is a killer in this industry" hahahahahhaa I live. Well, Jade was not having it and their arguments in untucked produced one of the most iconic lines in all of drag race.

jade jolie gifs Page 2 | WiffleGif  via GIPHY | Funny gif, Funny, Giphy  Drag Race Jade Jolie Gif By RealitytvGIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

rupaul's drag race alyssa edwards gif | Rupauls drag race meme, Rupaul  drag, Rupaul  rupauls drag race alyssa edwards gif | WiffleGif

jade jolie | Tumblr

jade jolie | Tumblrjade jolie | Tumblr

The next week was Can I Get An Amen, and she was in the bottom 3 for that one but did not have to lip sync for her life. Up next was the RuPaul Roast... uh oh. Alyssa thought she was hilarious and made herself laugh repeatedly. Instead she was just mean to the people she was roasting! Which actually then loops around and becomes funny again!!!! Amazing television. 

Latest Drm GIFs | Gfycat

Alyssa Edwards Dragrace GIF - AlyssaEdwards Dragrace Rupaul - Discover &  Share GIFs

She landed in the bottom 2 for the first time after this and had to lip sync against Roxxxy Andrews, who also bombed the challenge. Everyone knows the lip sync to Whip My Hair by Willow Smith. Unfortunately for Alyssa, I think that lip sync will forever belong to Roxxxy Andrews for the wig reveal. But Alyssa put up a great fight and the iconic double-shantay was so well-deserved IMO. 

Pin on kool

Who did it? : stevenuniverse

Week 8 was the perfume challenge, where Alyssa tantalized the world and raised the eternal question: What is Alyssa's Secret????

Many philosophers disagree as to what Alyssa's Secret actually is. Perhaps the point of the above commercial was that Alyssa's secret is the perfume uses, which is also called "Alyssa's Secret" and which helps bring her all her success. Perhaps Alyssa's secret is that she is a man. Mysterious. 

Anyway, she landed in the bottom 2 again, this time with Ivy Winters. Despited Ivy owning that part of the stage, Alyssa easily defeated her and made her mark as a lip sync assassin on the show.

Best Alyssa GIFs | Gfycat

Week 9 spelled the end for Alyssa on Season 5. This week was the telenovela acting challenge and she struggled AGAIN. This time failing to convincingly pretend to have multiple orgasms in scene. Also, this was the week where Santino called her runway the worst look he'd ever seen on the show. Which is obviously a ludicrous statement. But, to be fair, he did clarify that he meant the worst look that a queen didn't make herself. Still wrong, but at least more understandable.

Alyssa Edwards Sissy GIF - AlyssaEdwards Sissy Walk - Discover & Share GIFs

Alyssa landed in the bottom 2 with her season-long nemesis, Coco Montrese, and they produced one of the best lip syncs the show has ever seen.

Latest Alyssa Edwards GIFs | Gfycat

Random Pics plz keep clean to keep it going | Page 363 | DC Universe Online  Forums

Unfortunately, Alyssa's time was up on the show and she placed a lovely 5th alternate. It had to be done because she had so many bad weeks in a row. The prophecy of an Alyssa vs. Coco lip sync was fulfilled, and Coco, AKA Paula Abdul herself came out on top. Fun fact, Alyssa has placed "low" with the judges more times in a row than any other queen in the history of the show, with episodes 5 through 9. Iconic. And possibly an explanation why she cannot crack our Top 15 in the rankdown. But her challenge performances are not why we love Alyssa. It's the talking heads and untucked moments that make her a true TV legend.

Get a grip alyssa edwards dragrace GIF - Find on GIFER

Alyssa Edwards Ru Paul GIF - AlyssaEdwards RuPaul RuPaulsDragRace -  Discover & Share GIFs  Alyssa Edwards GIFs | Tenor

Chirpin Alyssa Edwards GIF - Chirpin AlyssaEdwards  WhatTheHellYouChirpingLikeABird - Discover & Share GIFs

Its Not Personal Drag GIF - ItsNotPersonal Drag DragRace - Discover & Share  GIFs

drag show gifs | WiffleGif

Alyssa Edwards Shade GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Mama This Is Garbage Ru Pauls Drag Race GIF - MamaThisIsGarbage  RuPaulsDragRace - Discover & Share GIFs

Mirrors - Alyssa Edwards GIF by snuffyTHEbear | Gfycat

Sickening GIF | Gfycat

And that right there is Alyssa quoting her baby, Shangela!!! Alyssa happens to be the drag mother to a number of queens who have come through Drag Race:

tv show] RuPaul's Drag Race | Best Looks Rate - RIGGAMORRIS - Page 5503 -  Entertainment - ATRLlaganja estranja gifs | WiffleGif

The Drag Race Rankdown #2 - Page 11 - Rankdowns - idolforums.complastique tiara | Tumblr

Tops And Bottoms: 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars' Serves Charisma,  Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent Show: PREMIERE RECAP AND RANKINGS - Towleroad  Gay News

Also, while we are on Season 5, this masterpiece lives rent-free in my mind:

Alyssa Edwards Part 2

Alyssa Edwards Drag Queen GIF - AlyssaEdwards DragQueen Rupaulsdragrace -  Discover & Share GIFs

All Stars 2

Episode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race - Find & Share on GIPHY

Alyssa is such an obvious choice for All Stars, and it surprised literally no one that she made an appearance at the first eligible moment. The thing about All Stars 2 was that it was basically Season 5 Part 2, the Redux. Rolaskatox was back. Alyssa and Coco were back. That's five out of the top six of the season. But it's hard to argue against it because they are all such huge talents and personalities. I mentioned before that Season 5 is one of the best casts ever assembled in reality competition television history. Soooooo it kind of goes without saying that All Stars 2 is also up there. Alyssa came in strong right off the bat with the reading challenge (even though it barely made sense, she made it funny) and a talent show lip sync/dancing performance. And Coco went home because she was fodder as soon as she and Alyssa said they weren't fighting anymore

RuPaul's Drag Race — Allow me to introduce to you… Monsters INC.RuPaul's Drag Race — Allow me to introduce to you… Monsters INC.

Alyssa Edwards splits - GIF on Imgur

Week 2 was another Snatch Game! Uh oh, Alyssa did so horribly on the Season 5 Snatch Game??? What will she do??? Well I think Alyssa cracked the code here. This was Justin Johnson as Alyssa Edwards as Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford. Great choice right off the bat, but it's how she played it that made it work. Well learned that Alyssa is not the best with improv. That's okay. Snatch Game is a super duper difficult skill and not every great queen is going to be good at it. But you have to go in with a plan. Sometimes queens do that thing where they choose someone and add an extra quality to them. Like Blu doing the Baking lady PLUS horny. Or Alexis doing Alicia Keys PLUS butch/pregnant. Something that gives you material if your person needs some fluff and you need help with easier banter with Ru. Alyssa chose a different strategy: pick someone with lots of iconic lines and memorize them, and then spout them off in a funny way in response to Ru banter. Alyssa did that, and even though it didn't always make sense in context, her delivery was so funny and it's honestly one of my favorite Snatch Game performances and I quote her lines all the time. Not the lines from the movie, ALYSSA'S DELIVERY of the lines. As RuPaul said "well that don't make no kinda sense, but it sure is entertaining" or whatever the quote is.

Alyssa Edwards as Joan Crawford – RuPaul's Drag Ra... - TumbexunGIFable

RuPaul's Drag Racesnatch game | Tumblr

walkthedisco - Tumblr Blog Gallerywalkthedisco - Tumblr Blog Gallery

Throwback when Alyssa Edwards tweeted and rupologized to Katy Perry -  Entertainment Talk - Gaga Daily

Week 3 was the Herstory of the World lip sync challenge where Alyssa played American sharpshooter, Annie Oakley, best known as the title character from the musical Annie Get Your Gun. Alyssa slayed the challenge, got top two, got to lip sync for her legacy, and won $10,000. She also sent Ginger home over Katya, in a move that honestly saved the entire season. Anyone who argues that Katya should have gone home, and I don't really think anyone does, is wrong period. But Alyssa saw something in Katya, which I think all of America did too, and in truth it was also a great choice because Katya would have saved her in return if she ever won an effing lip sync ugh 

Alyssa Edwards serving unpainted Annie Oakley • RuPaul's Drag Race • Season  5 #GIF | Rupauls drag race meme, Rupauls drag race, Rupaul

Alyssa Edwards as Annie Oakley on Make a GIF

Alyssa Edwards serving Annie Oakley • RuPaul's Drag Race • Season 5 #GIF |  Alyssa edwards, Rupaul, Drag race

Week 4, things went wrong. The challenge was Drag Movie Shequels, and Alyssa was partnered with Alaska in a scene from... let me look this up... "Wha' Ha' Happened To Baby JJ?" a sequel to the movie Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? starring Bette Davis and Joan Crawford. So Alyssa was Joan again. But this time it was a scripted acting challenge, and Alyssa is not... the best actress. She bombed even though it was so hilarious. Aquaria even referenced it in season 10.

Best Wah Pah GIFs | Gfycat

It's amazing how getting line reads wrong can make someone come across as legitimately insane. Also reality TV editing lol but still. This was also the week that Alyssa wore her iconic camera dress for the reveal theme runway:

he had it comin' — drag race meme: [3/8] outfits ↳ alyssa edwards -...Camera Dress Alyssa – Dresses Images

So Alyssa was in the bottom, and Alaska won the challenge and won the lip sync. And Alaska chose to send Alyssa home instead of Roxxxy or Katya. Clearly a bad choice BUT. I don't blame Alaska at all. I think it made perfect sense, and it is by far Alaska's least egregious elimination in AS2. Alaska clarified in the reunion that she was afraid they weren't going to make it through the challenge and record everything. Alaska, who is a control freak and dead-set on winning, was afraid that Alyssa could have put her place in the competition in jeopardy. Alaska was on set with Alyssa and got to experience first-hand how terrible her acting was lol. It totally makes sense that Alaska would get Alyssa out of the way at that point. BUT ALL WAS NOT LOST. 

Ruvenge Rupaul GIF - Ruvenge Rupaul Drag - Discover & Share GIFs

41 Moments From RuPaul's Drag Race That Still Have Us Gagging | Rupaul,  Alyssa edwards, Rupauls drag race

Back Back Back Back Again GIF - Back BackBackBackAgain Alyssa - Discover &  Share GIFs

Revenge of the queens. Best episode of television to ever be created. Alyssa calling out Phi Phi. Alyssa choosing Alaska as her partner again. Alyssa slaying the challenge. Alyssa lip sync. Double win. Double come back. Both eliminate Phi Phi. More Phi Phi drama. Just quality and as good as it gets.

Alyssa Edwards GIFs | Tenor

24 Times We Didn't Deserve The Perfection Of "Drag Race: All Stars 2" in  2020 | Rupaul, Alyssa edwards, Drag race

Clubs That Suck -> Mary's Molehill

i>RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 2</i> aka the best season of reality TV to  happen EVER. | Drag race, Rupaul, Alyssa edwards

"I tried to hug you tho" lmaoooooo. So Alyssa was back!!! Week 6 was Drag Fish Tank. Alyssa managed to survive the week with her presentation for Drop Dead Gorgeous Energy Drink (Ru was so right.. Tongue Pop is such a better name... mf marketing genius lolol). She wasn't even in the bottom 2! Bring-back queens have a hard time surviving usually but she did it. 

Alyssaedwards Drag GIF - Alyssaedwards Alyssa Edwards - Discover & Share  GIFs

Week 7 was makeover week! One of Alyssa real life sisters came and participated. It was a sweet episode because it delved into Alyssa's personal and family life, and we got to see some nice heartfelt moments and sad moments while they shared stories and their love their deceased mother. For some unknown reason, Alyssa left us after this episode. It's the age-old questions: are we better off with the Roxxxy meme verse in Read U Wrote U or were we robbed of an even better Alyssa verse? Is Katya vs. Rolastatox more exciting than having Alyssa there as well? The world will never know and we just have to live with what we got.

You Dont Really Know Alyssa Edwards GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race - Find &  Share on GIPHY

Top 30 Alyssa Edwards GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

And so ends Alyssa's run on AS2. It was amazing while it lasted. I do want to touch on the reunion because I think some serious tea was spilled and I totally agree with Alyssa. First of all, Alaska's shade of the camera dress is very funny but KATYA IS RIGHT. ALASKA'S REVEAL WAS BAD. LIL POUNDCAKE WAS AMAZING BUT THE BLACK THING WAS STUPID. Also, Alyssa was completely in the right IMO about the comment that Phi Phi made to her about how "it's okay cuz it's Alyssa." Detox even jumped in and said she agreed at the reunion. WRONG. It's not that Alyssa gets a pass because she's funny. She gets a pass because that's her drag and it works, and her presentation of her drag is better than your presentation of your drag. No, Phi Phi could not wear what Alyssa wears and get through. Just like Alyssa couldn't wear what Detox or Phi Phi wears and get through. Alyssa telling Detox that she packed one suitcase is THE TEA. Detox relies on her body. That's fine. She presented some amazing fashion. But Alyssa could not paint herself silver and walk down the runway and survive the week. Period the end. Alyssa serves her personal style of drag. AND GUESS WHAT. Her style of drag INCLUDES her personality and mannerisms and the entire presentation. It's not project runway. It's not a fashion show. We are not judging just on the clothes. I'm sorry but that completely bothered me and I wish the reunion went even harder in defense of Alyssa. 

Whew. So that's Alyssa. What's some other fun trivia? Violet and Aja both impersonated her for Snatch Game. She was on Secret Celebrity Drag Race. She was a Lip Sync Assassin on AS5 and lost to Shea. She was a guest choreographer in Season 10 and Season 11. And that's just all the stuff from the show. She is wildly successful in real life and is the definition of an icon and we are not worthy.

Edited by FrogLenzen
  • Like 3
On 11/15/2020 at 6:18 PM, *Lily said:

Monique Heart

On 11/15/2020 at 6:31 PM, *Lily said:

Heidi N. Closet

Great write-ups for both of them, Lily!

While I never been a huge fan of Monique Heart, you did justice to her with the write-up: based on the 2 winners twist, she should have been one of them based on the track record. 

For Heidi, she was one of my favourite from the most recent season - she's truly is a star & deserves all the world!

• Like 1
On 11/16/2020 at 12:34 AM, Solaris said:

Trinity the Tuck

Great write-up on Trinity & congrats on getting her this far - she was probably my 2nd or 3rd favourite from her original season & my second favourite from All-Stars so was pleased with her winning.

Not here for the Sasha shade though 🙂 

On 11/16/2020 at 2:22 PM, *Wallace said:

Latrice Royale

Excellent write-up on the queen that is Latrice Royale - a personality queen that everyone loves. Her time on AS5 was a disappointment but still like her a lot! 

On 11/16/2020 at 10:47 PM, ~Tom~ said:

BenDeLaCreme

Love DeLa & you did a good job at highlighting all of her accomplishments in the competition - I really loved her snatch game on the original season & her as Julie Andrews was iconic.  

I would have perhaps give shoutout to some of her runway looks because she had some great look, imo. 

Anyway, one of my favourite queen and I hope to be able to see her live one day! 

On 11/17/2020 at 1:37 PM, *Wallace said:

Wow really amazing Manila essay there, Chris! :omg:  You really covered her 3 seasons so well. She's definitely an all-time great on this show.

23 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

A great #extra write up on Manila, Chris! You did an excellent job detailing her three runs, and I’m glad she put on a better show than Raja. :giggle: 

Thank you both! I had to be #extra to give her justice - still find it BS that she did not make the final vote, once again.

And yes,  she was better than Raja - one was a diva and the other one was not! 

12 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Alyssa Edwards

I see you tried to outdo me with your Alyssa Edwards' write-up :giggle: 

Very impressive write-up - she's obviously a legend but not necessarily a top favourite of mine. But I can see why she may be some people's top favourite though! 

Just now, *Chris said:

I see you tried to outdo me with your Alyssa Edwards' write-up :giggle: 

Very impressive write-up - she's obviously a legend but not necessarily a top favourite of mine. But I can see why she may be some people's top favourite though! 

I learn from the best!

It's my penance for not going back and updating Coco or Adore write-ups.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

Another great write up on Brooke, @*Chris! You did a great job highlighting her runaways and challenge wins and when she failed as Celine. :giggle: You forgot to mention her stint on Canada’s Drag Race as the only good judge there, but we know that already, hehe. I would’ve liked to see her in the final vote too but at least we got her the S11 win here.

Merci, again!

Never forget they had a Celine inspired runway theme during the Snatch Game episode - ultimate shade to BLH :giggle:

Super happy we were able to get her the S11 win - it was a bit easier without some rankers around :haha:

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

I learn from the best!

It's my penance for not going back and updating Coco or Adore write-ups.

Just remembered that I didn't update my Raja write-up, either :ph34rwave:

39 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Great write-up on Trinity & congrats on getting her this far - she was probably my 2nd or 3rd favourite from her original season & my second favourite from All-Stars so was pleased with her winning.

Not here for the Sasha shade though 🙂 

Cheers.  

Always down for some good Sasha shade.

Just now, Elliott said:

Me seeing Chris compliment everyone’s write-ups but mine:

drag race ok GIF by Tazo Tea

I probably skipped over it by accident!

You did a good job at telling us why the OG queen is one of the best - probably in my top 20 queen so wouldn’t have minded to see her in the final vote.

Dee also did a good job with his writeup of Willam - my love for willam faded  over the years but still appreciate them a lot. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@FrogLenzen lol talking about Alaska, that reminds me how Alaska actually had very fair reasons for all three eliminations she caused (I reluctantly say as a Tatianna stan), but the show decided to cut her reasoning out for all of them. :dead:

The editors hold so much power!!!! Imagine if they decided to just edit out Alaska's paypal comment hahaha

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Great write-ups for both of them, Lily!

While I never been a huge fan of Monique Heart, you did justice to her with the write-up: based on the 2 winners twist, she should have been one of them based on the track record. 

For Heidi, she was one of my favourite from the most recent season - she's truly is a star & deserves all the world!

Thank you! 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

The editors hold so much power!!!! Imagine if they decided to just edit out Alaska's paypal comment hahaha

They knew what they were doing when they made it look like Roxxxy’s bedazzled top robbed Tatianna. :giggle:

16 minutes ago, Solaris said:

He is waiting for you to post the next cycle before he gives you any compliments!

Well as I’ve already said if you actually read my posts, if the write-ups weren’t all done by Monday then I wouldn’t be able to get the final vote details up until Thursday 🙂