The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bringing Back: Joe Biden Eliminating: Donald Trump

Lily and I are bringing back Jaidynn Dior Fierce. Put some respeck on her name.      

Kim Chi over Alyssa?? judging you all 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

But if it involves an advantage then that is correct, I didn’t have any cut/saves 🙂 

Me neither! Don’t look at the last page Elliott

Edited by #jeah
1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Crystal Methyd vs Divina De Campo remaining?  Wally's dream.  

If only both of them could have gone. 😢 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

@#jeah and @*Wallace You two have chosen to use your advantage in the next cycle. You will each be able to give immunity to one queen who is still remaining for the next cycle. As a result, they will make the final vote. There will be no restrictions about where you can place them in your final ranking unless it’s a queen I don’t like. Post your picks here ASAP so I can get the next cycle put together.

Hmmmm.

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Poor Wally :haha:

Lmaoo I'll live. I knew that was going to happen anyway lol.

I was stuck on a few people here and didn’t really know how to go about this but I shall give immunity to…..

tenor.gif

Shea Couleé!

(And since Andy immune through one of my lesser faves, I shall return the favor. :giggle:

• Like 3

@sublymonal was the only ranker who didn’t get a cut/save in this round since @*Lily got tired of waiting and now he gets his revenge...

@sublymonal is now entitled to bring back one queen eliminated in this cycle.

Whenever he posts who he’s bringing back, I will get the details for the next cycle posted.

11 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@*Wallace really just won the Drag Race rankdown like that, I could not believe.

:dead: 

I knew you would be happy and approve. ❤️ 

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@sublymonal was the only ranker who didn’t get a cut/save in this round since @*Lily got tired of waiting and now he gets his revenge...

@sublymonal is now entitled to bring back one queen eliminated in this cycle.

Whenever he posts who he’s bringing back, I will get the details for the next cycle posted.

Ooohh wow this is a great advantage.

Ugh now I wish Lily missed all of her cuts so she could have gotten this advantage too. :dead:  :lmao: I have noooo idea what Andrew would do. Might have some ideas but hmmmm....

6 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Lmao I knew there would be something. :lmao: Ah well. I’m not even sure who I would have picked to bring back as this round had a lot of rough cuts :haha:

LOL I was nowhere near the running for this but lmao I would be stuck between wanting to bring back 15 or so people back. :dead:  So I'm kinda glad I didn't get it as I wouldn't know what to do. :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Slay Coulee immune. ❤️ We stan Wally!

Thank you, Tom!

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I was stuck on a few people here and didn’t really know how to go about this but I shall give immunity to…..

tenor.gif

Shea Couleé!

(And since Andy immune through one of my lesser faves, I shall return the favor. :giggle:

Hey I like Shea!