• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Told ya everyone would enjoy it!! 

Gotta agree with that radio person. You can pre order or you can have a copy of the final version sent to you 😀 Or you can do both as I did. Rolling the windows down in the car and cranking it up...wo

YOU TIME /  9.30.2020   MEDIABASE 9/30/20   Woohoo, Scotty make Mediabase's TAKING OFF chart for the 5th straight day... SCOTTY MCCREERY    You Time    1 station   20 spi

Posted Images

6 hours ago, kyfan4scotty said:

Riley Green has one for radio too on Oct 12

Kitty, I thought I'd checked all the places where this should've been posted.  Which one did I miss? 🙂

Catchy song! Hoping for another #1!

I want to mention this. It seems like lately when artists have great sales/streaming for their first couple weeks of release radio is faster to play the singles. This happened with Morgan Wallen & Scotty's labelmate Russell Dickerson whose single is already in the Top 15 after 29 weeks which is very fast nowadays. Russell's single was #1 on iTunes country & #2 all genre when it was released. Both were selling/streaming well in their 2nd week without airplay.

Also, generally music is released on Fri. Scotty's team released mid-week. That means a lot of new releases likely will take over soon. Just saying let's buy & stream as much as possible!

Edited by ptebwwong
7 hours ago, drdeb said:

Kitty, I thought I'd checked all the places where this should've been posted.  Which one did I miss? 🙂

I'm not Kitty. I saw on Twitter Chris Owen, who works for radio tweet it. He also tweeted about Scotty's add date.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, drdeb said:

YOU TIME is available now!

120097901_3259434840772696_5169137580941

And getting great reviews:

Mike Wheless/QDR will play it again at 8 AM ET:

And we needs to start streaming and buying/gifting and streaming big time!!

Spotify

iTunes:

Scotty's already ranked #44 on iTunes Top 200 Country chart -- let's move him on UP!!!! :thumbs:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/you-time-single/1529379629

Edited by drdeb
3 hours ago, ptebwwong said:

Catchy song! Hoping for another #1!

I want to mention this. It seems like lately when artists have great sales/streaming for their first couple weeks of release radio is faster to play the singles. This happened with Morgan Wallen & Scotty's labelmate Russell Dickerson whose single is already in the Top 15 after 29 weeks which is very fast nowadays. Russell's single was #1 on iTunes country & #2 all genre when it was released. Both were selling/streaming well in their 2nd week without airplay.

Also, generally music is released on Fri. Scotty's team released mid-week. That means a lot of new releases likely will take over soon. Just saying let's buy & stream as much as possible!

Good reminder.  Thanks.

3 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Good reminder.  Thanks.

KEY: The inclusion of YOU TIME on both Pandora and Spotify's key playlists, e.g., Spotify's 'Hot Country'.  Both Dickerson and Wallen were immediately included; let's hope Scotty is as well! 

That was fast . . .

YOU TIME

iTunes (so far this morning):

#16 (this may have been a glitch -- the chart is showing #17 again. And now it's back to #16. Smh.)

Edited by drdeb
7 minutes ago, Lizziemat said:

The coronavirus pandemic has forced the couple to spend all of their time together whether they want to or not, but McCreery has no complaints. They've caught up on projects around the house and helped shape Gabi's next career move. She's done with the hospital setting, he says, and is looking to get into missionary work as a nurse.

Read More:  Scotty McCreery Explains How 'You Time' Represents What's Next | https://tasteofcountry.com/scotty-mccreery-interview-wife-gabi-you-time/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

46 minutes ago, drdeb said:

That was fast . . .

YOU TIME

iTunes (so far this morning):

#16 (this may have been a glitch -- the chart is showing #17 again. And now it's back to #16. Smh.)

And would you look at that, YOU TIME is now sitting at #44 on iTunes all genre chart!

iTunes

#16 Country

#44 All Genre

• Like 1

Love the just released lyric video.  The following is a 'loop' friendly version -- let's goooo!

Premiered 20 minutes ago

And here is TASTE OF COUNTRY'S song review:

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 1