Poll:Who Is Your Favorite Snowflake

Poll:Who Is Your Favorite Snowflake  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Your Favorite Snowflake ( batch 1 )

• S1~Dia Frampton
    • S2~Juliet Simms
    • S3~Amanda Brown
    • S3~Cassade Pope
    • S4~Danielle Bradbery
    • S4~Amber Carrington
    • S5~Tessanne Chin
    • S6~Christina Grimmie
    • S7~Matt McAndrew
    • S8~Kimberly Nicole
    • S9~Amy Vachal
  2. 2. Choose Your Favorite Snowflake ( batch 2 )

• S10~Alison Porter
    • S11~Ali Caldwell
    • S12~Lauren Duski
    • S13~Addison Agen
    • S13~Chloe Kohanski
    • S14~Kyla Jade
    • S15~Kennedy Holmes
    • S16~Maelyn Jarmon
    • S17~Rose Short
    • S18~T-storm Artis

2 hours ago, antikid said:

I wasn't an active member but I definitely remember reading a lot about 'Addison Whisperson', 'Cryingson' and so on, many called her a one trick pony and Chloe definitely dominated the polls

Well they were missing out, 'cause Addison was great - just as Chloe was.

Anyway, it appears that another argument is going to occur, so can we just cut it off here? If you all want to argue about who was more popular, you can do it in DMs, rather than cluttering a thread. Thanks.

Edited by ashwinner
2 hours ago, echoap said:

No. That's your impression and I remember well. Addison’s thread was more active at first, then Chloe's gained more momentum and caught up with Addison’s, without surpassing it. Chloe's thread obviously surpassed Addison’s only after her win. 

It's sad that those threads disappeared but you still can check both fan lists rn. They are dead even. You're gonna say that Addison gained fans after the show but that's not significant because Chloe also gained new fans. If you want a starting point check out Octoberdana's number on both lists: #54 and #61 (Chloe and Addison’s fan lists, respectively). Octoberdana joined both threads around the same time. 

As for those polls, a lot of people liked both contestants and were forced to pick just one, so polls aren't exactly accurate either. 

C’mon, once the live shows started,

it was huge party all day long in Chloe’s thread and in Addison’s it was me and a couple other people trying to do all we can to keep it active. It wasn’t even close! Why are you trying to downplay Chloe’s popularity? 🙃

Edited by TeamAudra
56 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

C’mon, once the live shows started,

it was huge party all day long in Chloe’s thread and in Addison’s it was me and a couple other people trying to do all we can to keep it active. It wasn’t even close! Why are you trying to downplay Chloe’s popularity?

How dramatic, It's not our fault if you considered Chloe’s thread funnier :haha:. Also, it's always 4 or 5 people who can keep a fan thread very busy and I'm sure Addison’s fan thread was more than just you and a couple other people. Heck, even Addison’s dad was there :haha:.

I'm not trying to downplay Chloe’s popularity, I'm saying that both girls were equally popular here. Noah was also very popular. Everything else is a Matter of perspective. 

1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

Anyway, it appears that another argument is going to occur, so can we just cut it off here? If you all want to argue about who was more popular, you can do it in DMs, rather than cluttering a thread. Thanks.

38 minutes ago, echoap said:

How dramatic, It's not our fault if you considered Chloe’s thread funnier :haha:. Also, it's always 4 or 5 people who can keep a fan thread very busy and I'm sure Addison’s fan thread was more than just you and a couple other people. Heck, even Addison’s dad was there :haha:.

I'm not trying to downplay Chloe’s popularity, I'm saying that both girls were equally popular here. Noah was also very popular. Everything else is a Matter of perspective. 

Addison’s dad didn’t show up until after the season. Anyway, we’ve beaten this to death, but I’m standing by what I said. It all started with this bogus poll that initially didn’t even include Chloe, which is crazy. I was sticking up for your snowflake, if it even matters. 

1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

Well they were missing out, 'cause Addison was great - just as Chloe was.

Hey, when you become a mod, you can police the threads. Even people who get along with eachother are allowed to have disagreements on IDF. It’s not personal. 

• Haha 2
Just now, TeamAudra said:

Addison’s dad didn’t show up until after the season. Anyway, we’ve beaten this to death, but I’m standing by what I said. It all started with this bogus poll that initially didn’t even include Chloe, which is crazy. I was sticking up for your snowflake, if it even matters. 

I know, I added that for comedic purposes :haha:.

Yeah, too bad we don't have the old threads to know things for certain. We have plenty of these "Favorite snowflake" threads and I voted for Maelyn so I didn't mind Chloe’s absence lol. 

2 hours ago, ashwinner said:

These comments belong to the General discussion thread but we don't have better things to do during the off season, so as long as mods are OK with this and we're being respectful, I see no problem here. 

Edited by echoap
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Addison’s dad didn’t show up until after the season.

Wait, he actually was on her fan thread? 😅 Did this sort of thing happen with any other contestants? 

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Wait, he actually was on her fan thread? 😅 Did this sort of thing happen with any other contestants? 

He showed up to say he was glad she didn’t win. For a while, he would give us a little inside stuff, but it was minimal. He stopped answering questions about her album after a few months. He were are nearly 3 years later, and still no album, after she raised $30K in her Kickstarter campaign last December (I did not contribute). I‘ve literally stopped following her. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1