Jump to content

Poll:Who Is Your Favorite Snowflake


Poll:Who Is Your Favorite Snowflake  

18 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose Your Favorite Snowflake ( batch 1 )

    • S1~Dia Frampton
      0
    • S2~Juliet Simms
      1
    • S3~Amanda Brown
      0
    • S3~Cassade Pope
      1
    • S4~Danielle Bradbery
      3
    • S4~Amber Carrington
      3
    • S5~Tessanne Chin
      0
    • S6~Christina Grimmie
      2
    • S7~Matt McAndrew
      4
    • S8~Kimberly Nicole
      4
    • S9~Amy Vachal
      0
  2. 2. Choose Your Favorite Snowflake ( batch 2 )

    • S10~Alison Porter
      1
    • S11~Ali Caldwell
      1
    • S12~Lauren Duski
      1
    • S13~Addison Agen
      2
    • S13~Chloe Kohanski
      3
    • S14~Kyla Jade
      2
    • S15~Kennedy Holmes
      0
    • S16~Maelyn Jarmon
      8
    • S17~Rose Short
      0
    • S18~T-storm Artis
      0


Recommended Posts

Above is a list of all those contestants who were IDFs' snowflakes in their respective season ( The ones who were most liked contestants in their seasons ). It's gonna be tough for you guys but I am really gonna enjoy this.

Edited by Zainab Tufail
Link to post
Share on other sites

Majority of them weren't my snowflakes so I'm just gonna rank the ones which I really liked

 

Batch 1:

 

1- THE QUEEN TESSANNE CHIN

2- Juliet Simms

3- Matt McAndrew

4- Amanda Brown

5- Amber Carrington

 

Batch 2:

 

 

1- Kyla Jade

2- Addison Agen

3- Rose Short

4- Alison Porter

5- Maelyn Jarmon

 

Overall:

 

1- THE QUEEN TESSANNE CHIN

2- Juliet Simms

3- Matt McAndrew

4- Kyla Jade

5- Addison Agen

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t participate, because you injected bias into your selections, and some of your assumptions are just flat out wrong. For example, Addison was mocked and ridiculed by many. Chloe was IDF’s favorite. I won’t waste any more time on it, but that’s just one of several examples. Bad poll. 
 

 

 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2020 at 11:59 PM, TeamAudra said:

I can’t participate, because you injected bias into your selections, and some of your assumptions are just flat out wrong. For example, Addison was mocked and ridiculed by many. Chloe was IDF’s favorite. I won’t waste any more time on it, but that’s just one of several examples. Bad poll. 
 

 

 

Lol I am not being bias, Almost all of my snowflakes are males. I just included the females who were more liked . You can ask anyone and majority of the people will tell you they like Addison more than Chloe. But If you say I will do some additions here.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Lol I am not being bias, Almost all of my snowflakes are males. I just included the females who were more liked . You can ask anyone and majority of the people will tell you they like Addison more than Chloe. But If you say I will do some additions here.


No, dude...you’re flat out wrong. I preferred  Addison. I’m even the OP of her fan thread. Chloe support on IDF was at least 2-1 over Addison. I also ran Brynn’s, and Chevel’s.  Kyla had her fans for sure, but not nearly as many as Brynn. IDF probably preferred Kennedy to Chevel in the finale, but I wouldn’t say she was IDF’s “snowflake.” Prior to the finale, she didn’t have much support at all, and once the confetti dropped, her support completely disappeared. I’m also the OP of Thunderstorm thread. It was a ghost town. Kimberly Nicole? Really??? What is your criteria?

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/30/2020 at 12:22 AM, TeamAudra said:


No, dude...you’re flat out wrong. I preferred  Addison. I’m even the OP of her fan thread. Chloe support on IDF was at least 2-1 over Addison. I also ran Brynn’s, and Chevel’s.  Kyla had her fans for sure, but not nearly as many as Brynn. IDF probably preferred Kennedy to Chevel in the finale, but I wouldn’t say she was IDF’s “snowflake.” Prior to the finale, she didn’t have much support at all, and once the confetti dropped, her support completely disappeared. I’m also the OP of Thunderstorm thread. It was a ghost town. Kimberly Nicole?Really??? What is your criteria?

Sawyer was my fav in S8 and he is my top 3 fav contestants ever. But he isn't loved that much, but you will see majority of the people adding Kimberly in their top 10 fav contestants ever. And also T-storm was Their fav , He won every poll with a quite handsome margin ( except for the KO and Who will win poll )

Edited by Zainab Tufail
Link to post
Share on other sites

If @Zainab Tufail is going off of their IDF’s favorite girls thread, then I can see why they considered Addison Agen the “snowflake” of the season. I wasn’t on IDF during S13, but if @TeamAudra’s info is right (which I have a hunch it is), then Chloe would be the appropriate “snowflake” of the season. 
 

Also, @Zainab Tufail joined in July of this year, so unless they just haven’t created an account till now, I doubt they would be able to tell who the “snowflake” was during those years. 🤷‍♂️ 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2020 at 12:31 AM, Bk1234 said:

If @Zainab Tufail is going off of their IDF’s favorite girls thread, then I can see why they considered Addison Agen the “snowflake” of the season. I wasn’t on IDF during S13, but if @TeamAudra’s info is right (which I have a hunch it is), then Chloe would be the appropriate “snowflake” of the season. 
 

Also, @Zainab Tufail joined in July of this year, so unless they just haven’t created an account till now, I doubt they would be able to tell who the “snowflake” was during those years. 🤷‍♂️ 

I don't understand this, If Chloe was IDF fav then why majority of the people say ADDISON IS ROBBED and idf Brynn and Chevel were their fav then why people say KYLA AND KENNEDY ARE ROBBED same is the case with Sawyer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I don't understand this, If Chloe was IDF fav then why majority of the people say ADDISON IS ROBBED and idf Brynn and Chevel were their fav then why people say KYLA AND KENNEDY ARE ROBBED same is the case with Sawyer.

Simple, the people who are disappointed are the loudest. 😅

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Dang that's really sad :(

Why did they mock her?

It is sad. 😢 She has such a pretty voice, and her emotional delivery is flawless! I loved her performance of She Used to Be Mine:wub:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Dang that's really sad :(

Why did they mock her?


I was a lurker back then, but I remember that she was the #1 favorite before the show aired, and some people said she was incredibly overrated in the taped rounds (they were certainly weaker than her live performances, but they weren’t bad at all). After that, I think many people complained about her song choices being too similar genre-wise (a one-trick pony basically).

 

Addison had a lot of fans but she also had a lot of haters too IIRC (I would say Chloe and Noah had a more positive response here). Same thing with Brynn and Chevel.

 

 

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Addison had a lot of fans but she also had a lot of haters too IIRC (I would say Chloe and Noah had a more positive response here).

I love all three of them! :haha:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Sawyer was my fav in S8 and he is my top 3 fav contestants ever. But he isn't loved that much, but you will see majority of the people adding Kimberly in their top 10 fav contestants ever. And also T-storm was Their fav , He won every poll with a quite handsome margin ( except for the KO and Who will win poll )


Were you even here in S8? Sawyer’s thread was one of the busiest ever, until IDF crashed for two months. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2020 at 12:53 AM, TeamAudra said:


Were you even here in S8? Sawyer’s thread was one of the busiest ever, until IDF crashed for two months. 

Oh well that's great to see that at least one of my snowflake was loved here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I don't understand this, If Chloe was IDF fav then why majority of the people say ADDISON IS ROBBED and idf Brynn and Chevel were their fav then why people say KYLA AND KENNEDY ARE ROBBED same is the case with Sawyer.


Addison gained a lot of fans AFTER the season was over, and it seems as though a vast majority of new members like her. Don’t get me wrong, she had a decent number of fans, but I had to constantly fight off the haters. It got a bit messy toward the end. Chloe’s fanbase was intense. Let me also say, not all of those people still frequent IDF. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Oh well that's great to see that at least one of my snowflake was loved here.


But also hated by many at the same time, tbh. That’s often what happens to frontrunners, and some haters stay bitter for the rest of their lives. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I don't understand this, If Chloe was IDF fav then why majority of the people say ADDISON IS ROBBED and idf Brynn and Chevel were their fav then why people say KYLA AND KENNEDY ARE ROBBED same is the case with Sawyer.

 

Because the "majority" of IDF doesn't take part in your seemingly endless polls.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s like this...IDF is way too divided to declare any contestant the “IDF Snowflake.”  That’s why a poll like this one doesn’t work. Just leave the poll off, and ask readers to state their preference in the comments. That said, we’ve already had a million variations of that thread. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

If @Zainab Tufail is going off of their IDF’s favorite girls thread, then I can see why they considered Addison Agen the “snowflake” of the season. I wasn’t on IDF during S13, but if @TeamAudra’s info is right (which I have a hunch it is), then Chloe would be the appropriate “snowflake” of the season. 
 

Also, @Zainab Tufail joined in July of this year, so unless they just haven’t created an account till now, I doubt they would be able to tell who the “snowflake” was during those years. 🤷‍♂️ 

Well, you know, history changes depending on who's doing the telling. 

 

In season 13, Chloe and Addison had almost the exact same amount of registered fans on IDF, and even their fan pages were pretty even in terms of posts/numbers. Both snowflakes had very vocal supporters and when it became clear that both girls were the ones leading, comparisons also became a popular topic, which started kind of a fan war. Addison got some extra hate from a group of posters but so did Chloe, often from these same people. In short, there wasn't a 2-1 situation with Chloe fans bullying Addison. It was a pretty even scenario. 

 

So who was IDFs most popular contestant during season 13?

Both girls is the right answer. 

Edited by echoap
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, echoap said:

Well, you know, history changes depending on who's doing the telling. 

 

In season 13, Chloe and Addison had almost the exact same amount of registered fans on IDF, and even their fan pages were pretty even in terms of posts/numbers. Both snowflakes had very vocal supporters and when it became clear that both girls were the ones leading, comparisons also became a popular topic, which started kind of a fan war. Addison got some extra hate from a group of posters but so did Chloe, often from these same people. In short, there wasn't a 2-1 situation with Chloe fans bullying Addison. It was a pretty even scenario. 

 

So who was IDFs most popular contestant during season 13?

Both girls is the right answer. 


LMAO, Chloe’s thread was way busier than Addison’s, and she dominated every poll. It’s just easy to forget, because most of those fans don’t come here anymore. It was a passionate fanbase to say the least, which isn’t a bad thing. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, echoap said:

Well, you know, history changes depending on who's doing the telling. 

 

In season 13, Chloe and Addison had almost the exact same amount of registered fans on IDF, and even their fan pages were pretty even in terms of posts/numbers. Both snowflakes had very vocal supporters and when it became clear that both girls were the ones leading, comparisons also became a popular topic, which started kind of a fan war. Addison got some extra hate from a group of posters but so did Chloe, often from these same people. In short, there wasn't a 2-1 situation with Chloe fans bullying Addison. It was a pretty even scenario. 

 

So who was IDFs most popular contestant during season 13?

Both girls is the right answer. 

Yeah, they were by far the two most beloved and popular contestants on IDF that season, with Noah being third I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:


LMAO, Chloe’s thread was way busier than Addison’s, and she dominated every poll. It’s just easy to forget, because most of those fans don’t come here anymore. It was a passionate fanbase to say the least, which isn’t a bad thing. 

No. That's your impression and I remember well. Addison’s thread was more active at first, then Chloe's gained more momentum and caught up with Addison’s, without surpassing it. Chloe's thread obviously surpassed Addison’s only after her win. 

 

It's sad that those threads disappeared but you still can check both fan lists rn. They are dead even. You're gonna say that Addison gained fans after the show but that's not significant because Chloe also gained new fans. If you want a starting point check out Octoberdana's number on both lists: #54 and #61 (Chloe and Addison’s fan lists, respectively). Octoberdana joined both threads around the same time. 

 

As for those polls, a lot of people liked both contestants and were forced to pick just one, so polls aren't exactly accurate either. 

Edited by echoap
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn't an active member but I definitely remember reading a lot about 'Addison Whisperson', 'Cryingson' and so on, many called her a one trick pony and Chloe definitely dominated the polls

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...