Scotty's 2021 Event Calendar

drdeb

30 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

I don't see this show listed....Nov. 30 Hattiesburg, MS

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUNWf-JLHgZ/

Just saw that also ..more Info..Facebook

Hattiesburg Saenger Theater

JUST ANNOUNCED! @scottymccreery will be performing at the Hattiesburg Saenger Theater on November 20th. Tickets go on sale Monday, 9/27 at 10am!

Edited by buttons66

DEB...FYI ...Had no idea about the changes for this weekends concert   til tonight.....as follows!!

We Are Old Dominion Tour - Live at the Ballpark

6:00pm, October 1, 2021 | Riverfront Stadium

This event has been cancelled.

The Old Dominion concert is moving to Stir Cove on Sunday - October 3, 2021, which will feature special guests Scotty McCreery and Walker County. (The show at Werner Park that was scheduled for Saturday-October 2nd is cancelled)

Edited by buttons66

2 hours ago, buttons66 said:

DEB...FYI ...Had no idea about the changes for this weekends concert   til tonight.....as follows!!

We Are Old Dominion Tour - Live at the Ballpark

6:00pm, October 1, 2021 | Riverfront Stadium

This event has been cancelled.

The Old Dominion concert is moving to Stir Cove on Sunday - October 3, 2021, which will feature special guests Scotty McCreery and Walker County. (The show at Werner Park that was scheduled for Saturday-October 2nd is cancelled)

What's that all about?

So they are in the area for Thursday night then nothing until Sunday?

4 hours ago, tfortexas said:

What's that all about?

So they are in the area for Thursday night then nothing until Sunday?

Have no idea Sherry ,I was looking for info about the 1st/2nd Oct shows we have listed for the concert threads and the info came up.Also I kept seeing the 3rd mentioned which we didn't have so had to investigate further..everywhere! 

10 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Here's OD's tour schedule as of 5 minutes ago, from their site:

https://www.weareolddominion.com/

Still showing a concert for Oct. 2.

It was cancelled also..this was in place after the original  Werner  Park Show when it  was cancelled....I saw this & Scotty wasnt named ..only OD & Walker County !!

Performance Image

***CANCELLED*** Old Dominion: We Are Old Dominion Tour - VIP UPGRADE ONLY

October 2, 2021 7:30 PM 
Edited by buttons66

59 minutes ago, Ottawa1946 said:

Isn't it odd that only Scotty is cancelled for the October 2nd show ?   

Entire concert at Viaero Center was cancelled...however  Scottys name missing could have been a mistake when it was first announced. I was up til after midnight last night trying to find the info about the cancellations etc...It was all very confusing on many pages.I checked OD, and Scottys offical tour schedules ..and there are no listings for Oct 1st or 2nd Concerts.

Some minor tickets sellers  are still advertised for the Oct 2nd Show at the Viaero center ..but major ticket sellers...Live nation.Ticketmaster have zero  info/tix . All very odd.

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Just rechecked the Viaero Center site and OD's own site still shows tomorrow night's show as a go.

I just called the Viero Center directly.  The man who answered said tomorrow night's show is still going on...and has not been cancelled.

41 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Just rechecked the Viaero Center site and OD's own site still shows tomorrow night's show as a go.

I just called the Viero Center directly.  The man who answered said tomorrow night's show is still going on...and has not been cancelled.

A lot of confusion.  Glad you thought to call.

3 hours ago, sinycalone said:

However, the Oct. 2 show is not on Scotty's schedule....and he is not listed on the promo the Viaero Center has posted.

All very odd.....so many places said it was cancelled..not good for ticket sales or promotion for sure. Did you ask if Scotty was part of it since he's not listed ? This tour for OD has sure been a mish-mash for sure 🙄

At least clears up some of our confusion!!🤔

Edited by buttons66

I did not ask if Scotty was appearing with OD....just if the show was definitely going on as scheduled.  I don't think Scotty is appearing.  With all the mix-up with these dates....I think Scotty was only contracted to support OD for a certain # of dates....and he chose the Oct 3 show over the Oct 2 concert.

Not sure what this is for ..BUT ................

If you’re bleeding red tonight, be sure to arrive in time for the National Anthem, you won’t want to miss it! #gameday #gbr #scottymccreery

This lady is a photographer....looks like Scotty had a private event last night according to her IG story in Lincoln ,Nebraska. Assuming he is singing NA for Football tonight...

Nebraska returns to Lincoln for a two-game homestand at Memorial Stadium, beginning with a primetime contest on Saturday against defending Big Ten West champ Northwestern. Game time at Memorial Stadium is set for shortly after 6:30 p.m., with the game televised on BTN.

Edited by buttons66