Scotty's 2021 Event Calendar

drdeb

It seems that Chris Young is doing a show in Fresno CA with Scotty and others ..JUNE 18th

Looks like this concert was scheduled after the Santa Rosa Concert was cancelled ..HOWEVER the 18th and 19th June Concerts are not on Chris Youngs Official Fan Page!!!  Tickets seems to be sold out for many categories ,others are still selling !!! Both are featured on Scottys page.

176738325_1700726146792720_7793208198276

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 2

•  

Calling all Big Country Bash fans! The Bash is BACK with a weekend of music, fireworks, and camping on July 2nd & 3rd. 🎆🌾

Tickets on sale this Friday, April 30th at 10:00 AM CST on our website at www.bigcountrybash.com.

Ez--_h1WQAI3u0V?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by buttons66

Posted (edited)

Page 1 has been updated with Scotty's most recent concert info. So far, he has at least 2 concerts scheduled per month from June thru October -- and I'm sure more will be added!

Edited by drdeb

WOW.......................LAST STATE TO VISIT...................SCOTTY

180700488_460101741944620_57540173361750

Presenting the 9th Annual #BackyardCountryBBQ with @erickson.events 🤠

This is a country music lineup you do NOT want to miss! Get your tickets for this 2-day festival now at www.ericksonevents.com 🎫🎟

#iHeartCountry #ericksonunlimited #backyardbbq #countrymusic #festivaltime

Hmmm...I guess I won't be attending this festival....but Scotty must be thrilled.  It's one of the few states he's never been in.  In fact, it might be the only state he's never visited.

48 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Hmmm...I guess I won't be attending this festival....but Scotty must be thrilled.  It's one of the few states he's never been in.  In fact, it might be the only state he's never visited.

Yep!  A far piece away.  lol.  June is supposed to be the best weather in Anchorage.  It starts raining in July. 

Just now, tfortexas said:

Yep!  A far piece away.  lol.  June is supposed to be the best weather in Anchorage.  It starts raining in July. 

And snowing in August.

I am a faithful fun of The Amazing Race.  They have featured Alaska several times....the scenery is always spectacular, of course.  But they also have had to contend with that drizzle.

5 hours ago, buttons66 said:

WOW.......................LAST STATE TO VISIT...................SCOTTY

180700488_460101741944620_57540173361750

Presenting the 9th Annual #BackyardCountryBBQ with @erickson.events 🤠

This is a country music lineup you do NOT want to miss! Get your tickets for this 2-day festival now at www.ericksonevents.com 🎫🎟

#iHeartCountry #ericksonunlimited #backyardbbq #countrymusic #festivaltime

Love that Scotty is finally getting the opportunity to visit Alaska -- it's long been on his concert bucket list.  And he's going as a headliner no less! :clap:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sinycalone said:

I am a faithful fun of The Amazing Race.  They have featured Alaska several times....the scenery is always spectacular, of course.  But they also have had to contend with that drizzle.

We did lose the drizzle before we got to Denali though. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

NEW SHOW Sept 18th SUMMERFEST 

Scotty listed as Festival Stage 

This festival is huge with so many artists from many different genres, with many different stages. Over 3 weekends

Only other country artists scheduled that night are Cam and Dillon Carmichael.

https://www.summerfest.com/lineup/

E0svx9sX0AMGE_z?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by buttons66

Posted (edited)
Catch me talking music and more on "Coop's Rocking Saturday Night" tomorrow night (May 😎 on these radio stations and the Audacy app.

183424747_319309972894153_59150964561280

FYI..............

Audacy 

🗣️ RADIO.COM  is now Audacy 🗣️
Your new audio home for all the music, news, sports, and podcasts that matter to you. It's all here. www.audacy.com

We're inviting you to party with Coop each and every Saturday night from 7PM to Midnight on Audacy!

Coop rocks every weekend with the most fun allowed by law! Country stars, listener check-ins, hot phones, fun social media... it’s all part of Coop’s Rockin’ Saturday Night!

Listen to your favorite Country music now on Audacy

Fresh off his #1 with “Made For You” Jake Owen joins the Saturday Night party to talk about his legendary Tiki-Tonk, and why he still holds a grudge against Rascal Flatts. Plus, Jameson Rodgers and Scotty McCreery are hangin’ to chat about their new tunes and MOM just in time for Mother’s Day!

Don’t miss the biggest party in Country Music, this and every Saturday night starting at 7PM on your favorite Audacy Country station.

==========================================

.....Thank you Scotty ..he read my mind...😂

SSc2q70E_bigger.jpg

The show itself starts at 7 pm local time in each market. I’m told my interview will be around 9:15 pm but the whole show will be a fun listen!

Edited by buttons66

I'm listening to the Audacy show....they mentioned Scotty at 9:14 pm very briefly.  About ten minutes later they played, IB.  A few minutes later mentioned Scotty again.  Then about 5 minutes after that they asked him a question which he answered briefly...now we're back to the crappy music.  This is a joke.

Coop responded about 45 minutes ago that YT was coming up soon.  Still haven't heard it.  Coop responded to my next tweet with a cute little video.  But still no YT.

Posted (edited)

NEW SHOW >>>

JUST ADDED:

Presents the Bulleit Whiskey "Boots & Bourbon" Series at

with: +

w/

[06.24] +

[07.02] +

w/

[07.09]

On sale Friday, 5/14 at 10AM. More info: https://thepageant.com

E1CSa9rWUAYFLyi?format=jpg&name=large

E1AKCT-XIAA05M-?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

THIS SHOW IS A GO>>>>>> WOHOOOO 

citadelcountryspiritusa
WE’RE BACK!
After a long year apart, we are excited to announce that Philly’s Country Music Festival, Citadel Country Spirit USA, will return from August 27-29, 2021 with a limited capacity!
While we expect remaining COVID-19 outdoor event restrictions to loosen by August, our team is focused on creating a safe environment for all our fans to enjoy. As such, we are currently limiting our capacity for this year. Additionally, we are making a few changes to the grounds set-up to ensure those in the audience who wish to socially distance may do so while continuing to enjoy the festival atmosphere.
Single Day Tickets & Discounted 3-Day Passes are available now via the link in our bio. Don’t miss your chance to experience Citadel Country Spirit USA!

184985304_172682348095833_47546092047590

1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

I got my new ticket confirmation last week for the Citadel show.

1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

I got my new ticket confirmation last week for the Citadel show.

Congrats!