Scotty's 2021 Event Calendar

drdeb

PAGE 1 has been updated with the following information:

08 Morning Guest Host for KNUC Seattle (3.4)

HUBBARD RADIO Country KNUC (98.9 THE BULL)/SEATTLE will have various Country stars filling its morning show slot in the wake of FITZ's departure from "FITZ IN THE MORNING” show to focus on his weekly syndicated show, “BOB KINGSLEY’s COUNTRY TOP 40 WITH FITZ,” (NET NEWS 12/4/20). The following Country artists are set to fill in while the station continues the search for a new morning show. 

Week 1
BIG + RICH (1/4), KENNY CHESNEY (1/5), BLAKE SHELTON (1/6), LITTLE BIG TOWN (1/7) and SCOTTY McCREERY (1/8).

Source:  All Access Nashville Daily

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to lookup Scotty's ticket sales coming up.  There's still a good amount available at Cedar Park.  He's preceded there by pro bull rider assoc. and followed by Tobymac.  Tobymac will be there Fri. amd Sat.  He'll sell out both probable.  

BB is hard to tell but looks pretty good.  They were on the news broadcast up there explaining their covid precautions and telling about Scotty coming. 

Edited by tfortexas

EsGxUcsXcAEeyuB?format=jpg&name=medium

42rQ3Sn1_bigger.jpg

and will perform at KNCI’s “Spread the Love for St. Jude” FREE virtual concert on Valentine’s Day on http://KNCIFM.com! Plus, performances by , , and ! Courtesy of and #BillEadsRV.

We all know Valentine’s Day is about love, so this V-day, KNCI wants to Spread The Love For St. Jude! Join us on February 14th at 6pm for this one-of-a-kind virtual event hosted by Chris Young, and including performances from Kane Brown, Darius Rucker, Scotty McCreery, Russell Dickerson, and Ingrid Andress! Best of all, it’s 100% free at KNCIFM.com! It’s a night of music,  with stories of hope from St. Jude patients and their families. So, let’s Spread the Love for St. Jude, this Valentine’s Day at 6pm on KNCIFM.com. Brought to you by T-Mobile, Bill Eads RV, Kids Care Dental and Orthodontics, Future Ford of Sacramento and Future Ford Lincoln of Roseville, and New Country 105.1 KNCI!

Edited by buttons66

• 2 weeks later...

This is not directly about Scotty, but there had been a Charlie Daniels Tribute show scheduled for February 22 at the Bridgestone Arena.  it has been postponed until August.  Many artists and concerts are being put off until summer....indoor and  outdoor.

1z82fnah_bigger.jpg

Can’t wait to see our friend February 12th World of Wheels Custom Auto Show

EtPKYpiXMAISAm3?format=jpg&name=small

A maximum of 16 guest will be allowed to participate in the virtual Scotty McCreery performance at The BJCC on Friday, February 12th at 7PM. The BJCC is located at 1 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd N, Birmingham, AL 35203

All contest winners for the virtual performance with Scotty are subject to an on-site temperature check in order to gain admittance into the room where Scotty's performance will be viewed. An open area in front of the stage measuring 45'x70' will be used to place socially distanced chairs for audience members. The duration for the event will be at least 30 minutes but will not exceed 60 minutes.

Birmingham Jefferson Civic Center COVID-19 Policy:

The BJCC earned STAR™ Facility Accreditation on cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention, granted through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC). The GBAC STAR is the industry’s leading outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation. The BJCC is the first facility in the state of Alabama to obtain this designation.

The accreditation process evaluates the facility’s proficiency within 20 key efforts, ranging from standard operating procedures and risk assessment strategies to personal protective equipment and response measures to combat biohazards and infectious diseases, including the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).

The key efforts assessed include use of proper cleaning techniques and chemicals, inventory management protocols, signage, physical distancing, internal roles, responsibilities, and other efforts to maintain a safe environment for guests and employees at the venues and facilities within the BJCC.

In addition, the BJCC has a mask mandate for all guests and staff.

For details go to WorldofWheels.net

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2021 at 10:03 PM, buttons66 said:

New Show April 3rd Clay County Fair Florida ~ Scotty and Mitchell Tenpenny

images.ashx?t=ig&rid=ClayCountyFair&i=en

https://www.claycountyfair.org/p/about/concert-lineup

A little info regarding Line -up at Clay County Fair!

GREEN COVE SPRINGS – For the second consecutive year, Gretchen Wilson was forced to cancel her appearance at the Clay County Agriculture Fair.

The Grammy Award-winning country music star cited health reasons for missing her scheduled show on April 3.

American Idol winner Scotty McCreery and Mitchell Tenpenny already have been booked as her replacement, according to fair general manager Tasha Hyder.

“One of the things we say here ever day is ‘flexibility is sustainability.’ We moved quickly when we got the news about Gretchen and we were able to line up Scotty. We were also able to get Mitchell Tenpenny to open for him. Although, we are extremely saddened for Gretchen cancelling her show, our thoughts and prayers are sent to her to feel better soon. We are happy to have a top country artist like Scotty McCreery joining us at our upcoming fair.

“It seems like everything is a work in progress these days. One thing’s for sure: the show will go on.”

Anyone with tickets to Gretchen Wilson’s show has the option for a refund or use them for McCreery/Tenpenny. Current ticket holders should check their email that they used to purchase their tickets for further details or contact our fair office at info@claycountyfair.org.

Floor seats start at $20 and VIP options are available. Show starts at 7 p.m. in the Cattlemen’s Arena.

This year’s fair runs from April 1-11.

McCreery won American Idol’s 10th season. Months later, he released his first album, “Clear as Day,” and it quickly was certified as platinum.

In 2017, McCreery became the only country music artists to chart a song, “Five More Minutes,” without benefit of a record label.

Tenpenny’s “Drunk Me” and “If the Boot Fits” both made it to the country music charts.

bryan_white
Verified
Nashville, Tennessee
bryan_white
Verified
I’d very much like to thank each and every artist who was not too busy and that genuinely went out of their way to be a part of this. I’m speechless and so grateful. Thank you. March 9th is going to be an amazing night of great music, stories, and healing as we raise funds for mental healthcare. Honored to be a part of Heart Strings For Hope. Get your tickets at multicareheartstrings.org

Proceeds will jointly go to

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLJD7OfFxDg/

HEART STRINGS FOR HOPE 

149062484_1637538749772048_3947150034831

Event Details

Join us for MultiCare’s Heart Strings for Hope concert, raising funds to support mental health care, while providing hope and healing through music. The concert will be streamed across the nation on March 9, 2021. This one-of-a-kind event features performances from artists across multiple genres of music in the name of this important and timely cause. Experience spectacular performances by Scotty McCreery, Lauren Alaina, Mat Kearney and 12 more artists! New artists will be announced each week.

Tickets and donations made through https://vye.live/ will jointly benefit MultiCare Inland Northwest Foundation and MusiCares®, a charity founded by the Recording Academy. The Foundation will use the proceeds to elevate and expand access to care for our Behavioral Health services in the Inland Northwest. MusiCares will use the proceeds to support mental health care in the music community across the nation.

*Donations made directly to the MultiCare Inland Northwest Foundation will benefit local patients in the region.

Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Time: 6pm PST/8pm CST/9pm EST

Cost: Pay what you can: $10, $25, $50 per household

Location: Streamed on https://vye.live/; concert available for 48 hours after viewing

Edited by buttons66

FYI THIS WEEKEND .....

Scotty McCreery Co-Hosts Darius Rucker  Lon Helton Show with Darius

Posted on February 11, 2021

Darius-Rucker-Scotty-McCreery-300x200.jpThis week’s co-host is Darius Rucker, who is joined by Scotty McCreery, who fills in this week for Lon Helton.  Scotty begins by saying “I’m hanging out in the ‘real’ Carolina, North Carolina.” “Oh you mean the ‘other’ Carolina?” Scotty and Darius root for competing sports teams in their home states.

In fact, Scotty & Darius attended a football game a few years ago between the Gamecocks and the Wolfpack. Scotty remembered: “When we went to that USC-NC State game, we made a bet, whoever won would take the other to Pebble Beach.  I think I threw in a private jet too. Too much backstage whiskey.  I was very confident.  We’ll get to that someday, I promise.”

It turns out that Scotty has recently joined Darius’ fantasy football league. “I had a big win in his fantasy football league. I came in third, I got my money back. My first year in this new league that Darius put together. I started off going 0 and 3, It was not looking good. Then I played old D.” Darius said, “I am the mat of the league.  The name of his team was the Raleigh Rascals.  I crushed him every game.”

Scotty asked Darius about the recent story of him buying breakfast for some people at a restaurant: “I was on my way to play golf with my son. I stopped to eat, it was a Sunday morning, I saw all these families and kids, so as I walked out, I asked if I could pay everyone’s check. The cashier said ‘Sure,” so I paid the bill and tipped and left.  I was just trying to give those people a good morning.”

A few weeks ago, Darius invited Lady A to become the newest members of the Grand Ole Opry.  He told Scotty: “It was a special thing.  I wanted to do it for somebody, I’ve been a member for 4 years.  I got the call, asking if I wanted to be the guy. I knew what it would mean to them. It was a beautiful moment, I was so honored to be a part of it, it was one of the great moments of my career.”

Darius also talked about how his son Jack has been playing golf with Luke Bryan’s son Bo: “When I first came to Nashville, Luke was so great to me, it’s so great to have our kids play together, him & Bo are real good.” Scotty added, “I saw Jack on the driving range.  He is a baller on the golf course.” Darius added: “He hit one the other day 335 yards. He’s killin’ it.”

Darius also has great stories this week about Jake Owen, Jason Aldean, Chris Stapleton, Keith Urban, and Rascal Flatts.

MARCH 11th 

What's on Tap

What's on Tap

Scotty McCreery added to Big Night In for the Arts lineup

Posted February 18, 2021 9:11 a.m. EST
Updated February 18, 2021 9:25 a.m. EST

'Every country artist's dream:' Scotty McCreery discuses hit song

RALEIGH, N.C. — Country music star and Garner native Scotty McCreery has been added to the line-up for the Big Night In for the Arts event next month.

WRAL has teamed up with arts councils from Chatham, Durham, Orange and Wake Counties for fundraiser to help benefit the arts community devastated by the coronavirus pandemic.

The Big Night In for the Arts will be live on WRAL on March 11 at 7 p.m. The special is taking place about a year after the first stay-at-home orders were implemented.

McCreery joins a lineup that already includes includes Tony-nominated actress and Raleigh native Ariana DeBose, who originated the role of The Bullet in the Broadway hit "Hamilton," Chapel Hill-based folk music duo Mandolin Orange, three-time Grammy Award winner Branford Marsalis of Durham, and Chatham County-based actor and playwright Mike Wiley. More national and local artists from each county will be announced.

The special will address the impact of COVID-19 on the arts, and highlight the missions of the four organizations that lead and support the Triangle’s local arts infrastructure.

Money raised from the event will go toward arts programming, initiatives for equity in the arts and artist/arts organizations’ relief.

SUPPORTING THE ARTS COMMUNITIES OF THE TRIANGLE

Join four Triangle arts councils and WRAL to celebrate the arts community and help begin a path of recovery and reentry post-pandemic. Proceeds will fund arts programming, initiatives for equity in the arts, and arts relief efforts.

THURSDAY, MARCH 11 AT 7PM

ON AIR & LIVE STREAMING

Edited by buttons66

PAGE 1 has been updated :thumbs:  ... So far, Scotty has 2 confirmed LIVE performances scheduled for March with the potential for 2 more.  Let's hope this becomes a trend!

Edited by drdeb

This happened tonight ....

bpqDFKq5_bigger.jpg

What an amazing start to the week! Thank you so much, , Dr. Lucille O'Neal, , Angela and Katrina! Can't wait for more tomorrow night at 8 PM ET on Facebook and YouTube! HUGE thanks to and

!

Eu4Bm-pXAAUwueD?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.facebook.com/kayyowcancerfund/videos/1054053825089514

Towards the end around the 36 mark a lady talking about Scotty ..he talks and sing 5MM for kay Yow

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

On 2/22/2021 at 8:56 PM, buttons66 said:

This happened tonight ....

bpqDFKq5_bigger.jpg

What an amazing start to the week! Thank you so much, , Dr. Lucille O'Neal, , Angela and Katrina! Can't wait for more tomorrow night at 8 PM ET on Facebook and YouTube! HUGE thanks to and

!

Eu4Bm-pXAAUwueD?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.facebook.com/kayyowcancerfund/videos/1054053825089514

Towards the end around the 36 mark a lady talking about Scotty ..he talks and sing 5MM for kay Yow

The kay Yow Fund posted an interview tonight they did with Scotty . went back to the Concert he did some years ago on the basketball court when he sang ILYTB and talked about Kay Yow etc  Some lovely comments about Scotty in the comment section inc some who were part of that concert where survivors were given a special honor at the game etc. 

https://www.facebook.com/kayyowcancerfund/videos/1073280413161344/

Prior to Scotty was a convo with Joe Giglio and his wife Jesssica.....Joe is a friend of Scottys thru his podcasts and NC State basketball. Jessica went thru breast cancer and they talk about that journey as a couple,her diagnosis ,treatment and community support etc . 

• Like 1