Scotty's 2021 Event Calendar

drdeb

The Nebraska football game is to be broadcast on the Big 10 Network.  On my Spectrum cable it is channel 382. (not that helps anyone else.)  I doubt they'll show the national anthem, but I'll try to check it out. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Wow....homecoming day is REALLY a big deal for U of Nebraska-Lincoln football.

It surely is.  A lot of hoop-la.  Of course the pregame events were not shown on TV.  The coverage started with the tunnel entrance of the team. 

Thank heavens for the FB page with the live pre-game events...and the keeping of the video on that FB page.  And to the fans who posted on IG, Twitter, and FB with their videos and comments.

I posted this info on the You Time thread, too.  This describes Memorial Stadium-U of Nebraska where Scotty sang that NA:

A series of expansions has brought the stadium's current capacity to 85,458, but attendance numbers regularly exceed 90,000. Nebraska has sold out an NCAA-record 378 consecutive games at Memorial Stadium, a streak that dates back to 1962.

• Like 1

Here is the site for the official events for the Furyk Golf Competition:

https://constellationfurykandfriends.com/schedule/

I have a hunch that maybe only Jeff and Dylan will join Scotty in performing.  Or maybe it will be just Scotty accompanied by Darius' band.  I'm assuming Scotty will stay for the 2-day Pro-Am tournament.

New Show 2022... this is Colorado....( I saw somebody just say they bought tickets for Scotty at The Grizzly Rose but cannot find that listing at all ..but found this one instead!!)..( Think its time some of these places updated their photos!!)

Scotty McCreery

Scotty McCreery

FEB

SAT

Vilar Performing Arts Center (VPAC)

• Avon, CO (map)
  • 7:30pm
Edited by buttons66