Scotty's 2021 Event Calendar

drdeb

bUTTONS66 - New Show 2022... this is Colorado....( I saw somebody just say they bought tickets for Scotty at The Grizzly Rose but cannot find that listing at all ..but found this one instead!!)..( Think its time some of these places updated their photos!!)

SCOTTY MCCREERY
Friday February 18, 2022 8:00 pm MST

https://grizzlyrose.com/events/11402405/scotty-mccreery/

We should keep an eye on @furykandfriends on IG....their story already has some new clips from last night and the golfers beginning the Pro-Am this morning.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/furykandfriends/2677812734661408612/

I don't see Scotty's name (or Darius') on the list of amateurs playing today.  (The list is in the IG story.)  I don't know if the amateurs play just one day or they play both.

6 hours ago, sinycalone said:

We should keep an eye on @furykandfriends on IG....their story already has some new clips from last night and the golfers beginning the Pro-Am this morning.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/furykandfriends/2677812734661408612/

I don't see Scotty's name (or Darius') on the list of amateurs playing today.  (The list is in the IG story.)  I don't know if the amateurs play just one day or they play both.

I dont think Darius or Scotty are participating in the Pro -Am. I didnt see their names for today listed......Darius has a scheduled interview or something at Jason Aldeans Bar/Nashville between 7 & 9 this evening . 

Scotty will only have couple of days home before heading back to Iowa for Fridays show ..he will be in 28th Birthday mode for Saturday .

Wwo

7 minutes ago, Ottawa1946 said:

Scotty was on the list to play in the Pro-AM today. He was paired with Pro Michael Allen and was starting at 1PM on the 10th Tee.

Wow....I missed that even with a magnifier, lol.  Now, I see his name -- fourth column, etc.

1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

Wwo

Wow....I missed that even with a magnifier, lol.  Now, I see his name -- fourth column, etc.

Good Lord .. I scoured that IG story with a magnifier also ....Thanks Lucie... i am going to claim it was too early this morning and needed coffee...but I do like Sherrys idea best 🤣

• Like 1

AS SEEN ON TWITTER..............

#KellyClarksonShow next week!

M:

+
=====================
 T: Clint & +
=======================
 W: Freida Pinto +
=========================
 T: +
================================
 F: Dave Grohl + =============================
Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, buttons66 said:
AS SEEN ON TWITTER..............

#KellyClarksonShow next week!

M:

+
=====================
 T: Clint & +
=======================
 W: Freida Pinto +
=========================
 T: +
================================
 F: Dave Grohl + =============================

NEW SHOW 2022......

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. – Johnson County Community College announces that the Cohen Community Series will present multi-Platinum country star Scotty McCreery in concert in the Midwest Trust Center’s Yardley Hall on Saturday, April 30, 2022, at 8 p.m. All proceeds from the event will benefit student scholarships. Tickets start at $25 and go on sale Oct. 18. A limited number of VIP tickets, which include a meet-and-greet opportunity with the artist, are available for $155. VIPs will be notified closer to the concert date if COVID protocols cause a change in plans. No discounts apply. Get the best seats at the best price when you buy early at jccc.edu/Scotty.

NEW SHOW 2022

ae507416708a5509943e80ec4b85578e_bigger.

RT if you’ll be joining Superstars & Friends at #CountryConcert22  1 more Main Stage Superstar + Entire Saloon & Homegrown/VIP Line Ups are still to be announced!Tickets & Camping go on sale at 9am onMonday, November 22nd at http://countryconcert.com

FB-iBa9X0AAJzeD?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 2