Pandora's Box: A Random Idol Rankings Thread

12 hours ago, blackfield said:

grace confirmed on her instagram that she and dillon had a write up. also the video with francisco should be still on both accounts. 

dalton trent and tristan has lots of videos from idol and beyond together usually singing.. 

and here is just some of the mavid dances.. 

mavid

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pWdOM_1trY

mavid 2

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pWdOM_1trY

mavid 3

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxNytwmGKdE

I may have to check some of these videos out when I have the time.

As for the Mavid ones, it looks like the first two are the same. The last one was definitely the best, with them wearing the Cheeseheads and doing the Laverne and Shirley dance. Seeing they were in Green Bay, I liked that they paid homage to those two things. :haha: :yes:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dying at TIm Urban almost making top 10  We are all hoz for a pretty face

This is the mystery that is keeping me up at night. 😢  

That is true! Oh, fantasy football must be fun.  I'm not educated enough for that. Maybe they will... and I'll definitely hear about it if so.     I have to agree.     020. Stefano

Posted Images

On 3/31/2021 at 8:51 PM, Crisis said:

Yeah, me too, unless it’s pumpkin seeds because they’re edible at least. With that said, one thing seeds are good for is they can be planted and grown into new fruits/vegetables.

Unfortunately, I don’t feel the same. :haha: I don’t like writing when it’s an assignment and I have a minimum word criterion and deadline to meet. Moreover, I fret over what I’m writing and how it comes across. Other than that, I don’t mind it too much (seeing I’m on a message board and everything :haha:). I remember some English classes being called language arts.

If you’re interested in seeing some modern/contemporary songs performed in some retro styles, PMJ is something to look into. They have a plethora of videos posted on YouTube. A few Idol contestants have performed with them over the years, including Casey A. and Haley R. (which I’ve mentioned a few times), Vonzell, Melinda, and Blake.

Thank you. It’s nice to see you not drinking nor having any interest in it. Unfortunately, that ship has long sailed for me. :dead: I went all of 2019 without drinking, and I haven’t had any drinks since I got back from my Vegas vacation. I don’t know how long that will last, however. :haha: We'll see after everything's graded. 😬

Haha, I guess that went over my head. Hey, you were the one who said you had another crush to post. If so, I look forward to the clue. You’re welcome. I’m sure all of us have performances in that vein. :haha: I can see the point about how editing videos takes a long time. Yeah, it appears that’s what that person did. Did you listen to the songs I posted or the albums? I’m just being curious. Regardless, I’m happy to see you enjoyed them and agree with the favorites. :yes: Smash has a cult following, and there is some thought about people creating a petition to bring it back on some streaming platform. I don’t think it’ll go anywhere, but it would be interesting to see. I definitely enjoyed her appearance on Lip Sync Battle in more ways than one. I loved how she beat Jason DeRulo with his own song. She had another performance there, but it’s hard to find a good video of it. It was her dancing in tight leather pants; I’ll let you connect the dots as to why I enjoyed it. :giggle: The Waitress clips were great indeed. Of the videos posted, my favorite is the duet with Sara Barielles. I believe Jordin was also in Waitress. As for Kat, I would love to see her in more Broadway roles. Yes, Country Comfort is a sitcom streaming on Netflix. I believe it premiered earlier this month. Kat plays an aspiring country singer who is kicked out of her group by her boyfriend. With nowhere to go, she ends up at the home of a widower cowboy and his five kids and becomes the kids’ nanny. I marathoned it this past weekend and enjoyed it. The first video with her singing with the kids is one of the more poignant points in the series; however, I won’t say anything should you decide to watch. Thank you; I’d like to think she would as well. 🥰 I wanted to do my favorite Idol looks of hers as well if only to have another reason to scratch my shallow itch :dead:, but as I said I was exhausted and the tribute was long enough.

I’ll end the post with posting a video of her and the cast doing a singing promo of the show. I thought it was funny and cute. 😊

Ooh, I like pumpkin seeds, but I never buy whole pumpkins anymore. :broken: This is very true and I love that. I just don't want them in my food I'm eating. :lmao: 

I see. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c2 Yeah, technical papers were never my favorite, but I've always loved reading and creative writing. I feel like I never meet anyone outside of my school who had Language Arts rather than English. :haha: 

I'm not sure if that's something I'm actually interested in, but can keep it in mind. :haha: I know I've heard of it from time to time and think I heard of all of them being on there. ❤️ 

Aww thank you, I appreciate that. ❤️  lol well as long as you stay safe, that's what's important. Hopefully you found out you did well since this post!

Oh I know I did, but I have to get myself together on that. :dead: I still haven't thought of a clue. *thinks* Haha yes, I'm sure. I see! Oh, I listened to all the songs you posted. :yes:  Wow, how long ago did Smash end? I wonder if it would make sense to bring it back now, but I know how those petitions often happen with shows. :(  LOL "in more ways than once", but I figured as much. :giggle: I'm curious what her second song was. lol I'm not surprised you'd love the tight pants, but more or less than the outfit she had on during the other one? :shiftywave: Oh, I think I knew about Jordin in Waitress, but I forgot. I agree Kat would be great in more Broadway roles. Oh, thanks for explaining the show! It sounds really nice and reminds me of Hallmark. :haha:  I might give it a try! Oh haha, well you can always decide to post your favorite Idol looks of hers later whenever you want. :teeheewave: 

Aww that video was so fun! OMG those kids with all their comments on not knowing the shows she was on. :lmao:Idol is not old news! But that was really so enjoyable and does make me want to watch the show. ❤️ 

On 3/31/2021 at 8:56 PM, Crisis said:

Jessica/DeAndre: That trio performance was amazing despite my favorite of the three being cut (though it worked out for her in the end). I was not aware of the two dating. I first learned of it when someone briefly mentioned it in the other thread. :haha:

Joshua/Hollie: I agree with everything here. The team Jollie shirts and the video of Hollie talking about Joshua crying at her elimination were my favorite parts of your write-up. :haha:

Trent/Dalton: That’s right, Dalton was your S15 favorite. It makes sense to want to keep up with him. :yes: I don’t doubt the T3 that season had a lot of fun.

La’Porsha/Dalton: Too bad about not me seeing the bond they had. Should I have the time, I’ll check out the video posted. The two did appear to get along so well despite being different.

Dalton/Tristan: Pretty much the same as the other Dalton friendships. Based on the pictures I don’t doubt the two had a great time together.

Maddie/Caleb: Well, I certainly didn’t notice they were a couple. :haha: It’s great to know they were best friends since Hollywood and are still going strong today.

Gabby/Cade: It was a bit of a surprise to learn they were dating. I think I remember Gabby was blushing and holding her head in her hands backstage when Ryan mentioned it after one of Cade’s performances. I wish the two the best of luck with their family.

Francisco/Louis: Oh, the bet was the other way around. It’s not the first time my memory failed me. :dead: I wonder if Luke and Katy ever settled that dinner bet. :haha: It was probably hard to do immediately because of the quarantine. As for Francisco and Louis, based on the video it looks like the two became close while rehearsing for their duet.

Aww, don’t cry. 💔 I’m not abandoning this thread. 🤗 I have some ideas about future topics, but I want to wait until at least after this season before implementing them. I look forward to seeing you read my thoughts. Yes, we can definitely continue to post our crushes here. We’ll see about the third thread; I’m still deciding on what it’ll be on. Plus, I’m still considering a Contestant Rankings thread in The Masked Singer subforum, so I’ll probably be a little busy in the Idol off-season. :haha:

Reveal hidden contents

🤔. We’ll see if this guess is correct or not. I’ll try to have it up before the first semi-finals episode. :yes:

I lost this whole post when I went to watch the videos in the spoiler contents, so that is part of why my second reply comes so much later. :broken:  And because I was watching them during the commercial breaks of This Is Us. :giggle: Anyway...

- I still think about it to this day. :omg:  It's crazy Candice was cut whenever that was, but yes, of course worked out for the better. :haha:  Ah, now I can't remember if it was during the season or after. 

- :wub: Haha thank you! 

- Yes, I thought I made it obvious. :lmao: 

- ❤️ 

- ❤️ 

- I didn't either, but that's what they said about it. :haha: 

- Yes, I can picture this. :haha: 

- Aww but on the other side of it, wow me actually remembering something from a recent idol season. :dead:  I don't know, but maybe a virtual dinner. :giggle: Yes, it does. ❤️ 

Ah yayy. :hug:  And I'm not either despite it taking me so long to reply sometimes. Ugh, there are stretches of days where I'm so busy. :broken: Ooh yes, okay, that sounds fun! Hmmm. Omg A Masked Singer contestants ranking gives me all kinds of strong feelings. :dead: 

:shiftywave: 

Ah yay, I'm so proud of myself for getting this right and making sense of all the clues! :wub: Ooh, I thought you might reward me with Zac Efron, but omg aww I so appreciate the vegan brownie/cookie-based points! That is so thoughtful of you. :wub: I have heard of Bryce Dallas Howard, but am not that familiar with her. I'm curious, does she generally go by Bryce or Bryce Dallas? 😮 "I found her pretty then, but because she was blonde, I wasn’t super attracted to her." :dead:  I am personally offended. (!)  But aww I know about your love for redheads and how exciting it must have been to learn that she's a natural one. :haha: I don't think I've seen any of her movies, but that's so impressive she did her own stunts in Spider-Man 3, even more so while pregnant. 😮  Aww, so sad to hear about her suffering with postpartum depression. :( But glad to know she overcame it and is doing well. Oh, I love those Wired interviews where they answer the most Googled questions! So fun. All the videos were enjoyable and she does seem like a very nice and down-to-earth person. :yes: 

23 hours ago, miss denise said:

I found this halfway down page 2. 😭 

Just want to bump it back up before I get to work on my (delayed) response. ❤️ 

Unfortunately, with the season underway, there will be more activity and therefore, this may happen more often. 😕

23 hours ago, miss denise said:

Ooh, I like pumpkin seeds, but I never buy whole pumpkins anymore. :broken: This is very true and I love that. I just don't want them in my food I'm eating. :lmao: 

I'm not sure if that's something I'm actually interested in, but can keep it in mind. :haha: I know I've heard of it from time to time and think I heard of all of them being on there. ❤️ 

Aww thank you, I appreciate that. ❤️  lol well as long as you stay safe, that's what's important. Hopefully you found out you did well since this post!

Oh I know I did, but I have to get myself together on that. :dead: I still haven't thought of a clue. *thinks* Haha yes, I'm sure. I see! Oh, I listened to all the songs you posted. :yes:  Wow, how long ago did Smash end? I wonder if it would make sense to bring it back now, but I know how those petitions often happen with shows. :(  LOL "in more ways than once", but I figured as much. :giggle: I'm curious what her second song was. lol I'm not surprised you'd love the tight pants, but more or less than the outfit she had on during the other one? :shiftywave: Oh, I think I knew about Jordin in Waitress, but I forgot. I agree Kat would be great in more Broadway roles. Oh, thanks for explaining the show! It sounds really nice and reminds me of Hallmark. :haha:  I might give it a try! Oh haha, well you can always decide to post your favorite Idol looks of hers later whenever you want. :teeheewave: 

Aww that video was so fun! OMG those kids with all their comments on not knowing the shows she was on. :lmao:Idol is not old news! But that was really so enjoyable and does make me want to watch the show. ❤️ 

Fair enough about not wanting the seeds in your food. :haha:

Hopefully you'll check out some of their videos some day.

You're welcome. I make sure I'm nowhere near a set of keys should I do so. Unfortunately, I still don't know my test results. :/ :haha:

I'll be waiting whenever that time comes. :yes: Oh, I see about listening to the songs posted. At least you enjoyed some of them. ^_^ Smash ended in 2013. I don't think it would make sense for it to come back now, but I won't complain if they somehow manage to do so. Her second song as a rap song called Shake It Fast (this is the radio friendly title; the actual song title is not PG rated to put it mildly :giggle:). I would probably say slightly more, although the Want You To Want Me outfit was very appealing in it's own right. :haha: I hope you do give the show a try. Maybe I'll do that when I have the free time. :yes:

The kids not knowing the shows she was on was hilarious. Idol is certainly not old news, especially with the season airing now. :lmao: Speaking of which, I'll end this post with a couple of videos from the semi-finals. I'll just say Bk was right saying I would be very pleased with one of the celebrity duet partners. 🥰 :wub: 🥰 :wub:

21 hours ago, miss denise said:

I lost this whole post when I went to watch the videos in the spoiler contents, so that is part of why my second reply comes so much later. :broken:  And because I was watching them during the commercial breaks of This Is Us. :giggle: Anyway...

- :wub: Haha thank you! 

- Yes, I thought I made it obvious. :lmao: 

- Aww but on the other side of it, wow me actually remembering something from a recent idol season. :dead:  I don't know, but maybe a virtual dinner. :giggle: Yes, it does. ❤️ 

Ah yayy. :hug:  And I'm not either despite it taking me so long to reply sometimes. Ugh, there are stretches of days where I'm so busy. :broken: Ooh yes, okay, that sounds fun! Hmmm. Omg A Masked Singer contestants ranking gives me all kinds of strong feelings. :dead: 

:shiftywave: 

Reveal hidden contents

Ah yay, I'm so proud of myself for getting this right and making sense of all the clues! :wub: Ooh, I thought you might reward me with Zac Efron, but omg aww I so appreciate the vegan brownie/cookie-based points! That is so thoughtful of you. :wub: I have heard of Bryce Dallas Howard, but am not that familiar with her. I'm curious, does she generally go by Bryce or Bryce Dallas? 😮 "I found her pretty then, but because she was blonde, I wasn’t super attracted to her." :dead:  I am personally offended. (!)  But aww I know about your love for redheads and how exciting it must have been to learn that she's a natural one. :haha: I don't think I've seen any of her movies, but that's so impressive she did her own stunts in Spider-Man 3, even more so while pregnant. 😮  Aww, so sad to hear about her suffering with postpartum depression. :( But glad to know she overcame it and is doing well. Oh, I love those Wired interviews where they answer the most Googled questions! So fun. All the videos were enjoyable and she does seem like a very nice and down-to-earth person. :yes: 

Seeing that it's one of your favorite shows, it makes sense to watch the videos in between commercials.

- You're welcome. 🥰

- I don't know; it was difficult to know for a while. :giggle:

- Hey, that's right. Remembering something from a recent season. :lmao: Maybe if it involves our favorite contestants, it'd be easier to remember such things. :haha: A virtual dinner sounds like something they would do. However, how would Luke know if Katy paid? Maybe she'd have to show a receipt or something. :haha:

I've been pretty busy myself, plus I have my S19 thread, so my time in here may be sporadic. Uh-oh, what kind of strong feelings would a Masked Singer ranking give you? I'll just say I'll be as objective as possible while being honest should I go through with it.

Maybe if you get the clues of my next crush right, I'll think of a reward involving him. :giggle: At least you appreciate the reward you did get. :yes: I believe she goes by Bryce only; I don't recall anyone referring to her as Bryce Dallas. Uh oh, are you blonde? If so, I now feel guilty about making all of those blonde jokes. 😢 It was exciting to learn she was a natural red head. :wub: Yeah, she didn't know she was pregnant at the time she was doing her stunts. I'm sure she wouldn't have done any had she known. I'm glad to see she overcame her postpartum depression as well. :yes: Yes, the Wired interview was great. My favorite part was the fake crying. It was cool yet kind of freaky she's able to do something like that on command.

On 4/7/2021 at 7:27 PM, Crisis said:

Unfortunately, with the season underway, there will be more activity and therefore, this may happen more often. 😕

You're welcome. I make sure I'm nowhere near a set of keys should I do so. Unfortunately, I still don't know my test results. :/ :haha:

I'll be waiting whenever that time comes. :yes: Oh, I see about listening to the songs posted. At least you enjoyed some of them. ^_^ Smash ended in 2013. I don't think it would make sense for it to come back now, but I won't complain if they somehow manage to do so. Her second song as a rap song called Shake It Fast (this is the radio friendly title; the actual song title is not PG rated to put it mildly :giggle:). I would probably say slightly more, although the Want You To Want Me outfit was very appealing in it's own right. :haha: I hope you do give the show a try. Maybe I'll do that when I have the free time. :yes:

The kids not knowing the shows she was on was hilarious. Idol is certainly not old news, especially with the season airing now. :lmao: Speaking of which, I'll end this post with a couple of videos from the semi-finals. I'll just say Bk was right saying I would be very pleased with one of the celebrity duet partners. 🥰 :wub: 🥰 :wub:

I wish we still had a general discussion sub-forum so other threads wouldn't get buried under so many new contestant threads. :( But I will still seek out and find yours. :teeheewave: 

That's good. :hug:  But that's bad! :lmao:  I wonder why it's taking so long. 

Ooh I thought of one clue that I might use... let me think a bit more. :giggle: I thought that was a good thing to listen to all the songs posted... and there were a lot of them too. :haha:  Ah yeah, I understand that. Oooh wow, I don't know what that song is or it's actual title, but wow. :lmao: I figured. 😛 I will let you know! And okay, yay. ❤️ 

Exactly. :lmao:  Aww yay, I enjoyed her appearance and performances on the show! How great you got to see Kat for the first episode of the season you watched. :haha: 

23 hours ago, Crisis said:

Seeing that it's one of your favorite shows, it makes sense to watch the videos in between commercials.

- Hey, that's right. Remembering something from a recent season. :lmao: Maybe if it involves our favorite contestants, it'd be easier to remember such things. :haha: A virtual dinner sounds like something they would do. However, how would Luke know if Katy paid? Maybe she'd have to show a receipt or something. :haha:

I've been pretty busy myself, plus I have my S19 thread, so my time in here may be sporadic. Uh-oh, what kind of strong feelings would a Masked Singer ranking give you? I'll just say I'll be as objective as possible while being honest should I go through with it.

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe if you get the clues of my next crush right, I'll think of a reward involving him. :giggle: At least you appreciate the reward you did get. :yes: I believe she goes by Bryce only; I don't recall anyone referring to her as Bryce Dallas. Uh oh, are you blonde? If so, I now feel guilty about making all of those blonde jokes. 😢 It was exciting to learn she was a natural red head. :wub: Yeah, she didn't know she was pregnant at the time she was doing her stunts. I'm sure she wouldn't have done any had she known. I'm glad to see she overcame her postpartum depression as well. :yes: Yes, the Wired interview was great. My favorite part was the fake crying. It was cool yet kind of freaky she's able to do something like that on command.

Yeah, it wouldn't make sense to watch during the show. :lmao:  But yes, it's one of those ones I have to always tune in live for. ❤️ 

Yep. :lmao: Maybe, but then I did not even remember they did a duet together. :dead:  Katy would need to send Luke a check! Or more likely a virtual payment. :haha: 

Is the thread already here? 😮  Haha well two of the people on that show are very dear to my heart and I am super protective over them so... those kind of feelings. :giggle: I'm sure you would be.

OMG I am not deserving enough yet? bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c2 I will work as hard as possible on those clues, even though I already do.  :( :haha:  Of course! :hug: I always appreciate gifts, especially when you can tell the person specifically thought of you. ❤️ Okay, I wondered since some people seem to go by two names when their full name is used like that. Yes, I am blonde, lol. Although my mom always says I was born with red hair so I guess you would love infant me. :dead:  Ooh yes, that makes sense, but thankfully everything went okay (I'm assuming). Oh omg that fake crying was so impressive! 😮 It looked so real. 

Okay, I thought of an interesting clue for my next crush sooo let's see how this goes: This guy's name might seem like a joke but in his latest movie no one will be making one. :shiftywave: 

Posted (edited)
On 4/8/2021 at 7:44 PM, miss denise said:

I wish we still had a general discussion sub-forum so other threads wouldn't get buried under so many new contestant threads. :( But I will still seek out and find yours. :teeheewave: 

That's good. :hug:  But that's bad! :lmao:  I wonder why it's taking so long. 

Ooh I thought of one clue that I might use... let me think a bit more. :giggle: I thought that was a good thing to listen to all the songs posted... and there were a lot of them too. :haha:  Ah yeah, I understand that. Oooh wow, I don't know what that song is or it's actual title, but wow. :lmao: I figured. 😛 I will let you know! And okay, yay. ❤️ 

Exactly. :lmao:  Aww yay, I enjoyed her appearance and performances on the show! How great you got to see Kat for the first episode of the season you watched. :haha: 

Yeah, it wouldn't make sense to watch during the show. :lmao:  But yes, it's one of those ones I have to always tune in live for. ❤️ 

Yep. :lmao: Maybe, but then I did not even remember they did a duet together. :dead:  Katy would need to send Luke a check! Or more likely a virtual payment. :haha: 

Is the thread already here? 😮  Haha well two of the people on that show are very dear to my heart and I am super protective over them so... those kind of feelings. :giggle: I'm sure you would be.

Hide contents

OMG I am not deserving enough yet? bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c2 I will work as hard as possible on those clues, even though I already do.  :( :haha:  Of course! :hug: I always appreciate gifts, especially when you can tell the person specifically thought of you. ❤️ Okay, I wondered since some people seem to go by two names when their full name is used like that. Yes, I am blonde, lol. Although my mom always says I was born with red hair so I guess you would love infant me. :dead:  Ooh yes, that makes sense, but thankfully everything went okay (I'm assuming). Oh omg that fake crying was so impressive! 😮 It looked so real. 

Hide contents

Okay, I thought of an interesting clue for my next crush sooo let's see how this goes: This guy's name might seem like a joke but in his latest movie no one will be making one. :shiftywave: 

Yeah, I miss it when IDF was like that as well. Maybe they'll do something like that in the future. Thank you. ❤️

I finally got my test score back. It wasn't as bad as I feared, but as mentioned I felt I could've done better. I'm happy with the grade regardless. :yes:

I see a clue has been posted below. :shiftywave: I'll check it out later. Oh no, it's a great thing you listened to the songs posted. It's not all that bad, but it's probably something I shouldn't post here. Yeah, I'm easy to read when it comes to things like that. :dead: I'm not sure when I'll do that ranking; maybe when I'm not as busy.

I went into the show looking forward to the contestants. However, the show played dirty and slapped me with the absolute gorgeousness that is Katharine McPhee (who looks absolutely fantastic for someone who had a child weeks before) that it was difficult to focus on anything else. 🙁 :dead: I'm certainly not complaining about her being the first episode I watched this season. 😉 :haha: In all seriousness, it was good to see her again on the Idol stage and felt she was one of the better duet partners. Unfortunately, I came across an article stating she was upstaged by Willie in their duet. :/

Understandable about the show. :haha: If I had more time and watched TV live, I would probably never miss one of my favorite shows live either.

Haha, I guess not remembering anything about the most recent seasons has to hold true in some form or another. :lmao: I guess Katy paying Luke either way makes sense. :haha:

Yes, the thread is here! I'll link it below after this paragraph. I know which two you are talking about. :giggle: I won't give anything away because I still don't know if I'll go through with it. Thank you.

Unmitigated Disaster: The S19 Danger Zone

I had no idea that was the reward you were looking for. :dead: At least you appreciated the one I did give. ^_^ I know you work hard at trying to crack my clues. I made the clues for Bryce pretty straightforward because I know the previous two were difficult. Speaking of which, I may post clues for my next crush some time next week. Oh, I would've toned down on the blonde jokes or not made any had I known earlier. Hey, I may love redheads, but I am not a cradle robber! 😤 :dead: Back to Bryce, it appears everything did go OK with her. The fake crying did look real. She also did it while on the Conan O'Brien show. I'll see if I can link a video of it.

As of right now, I don't have anything. I'll make my guess some time tomorrow. ^_^

Edited by Crisis
On 4/9/2021 at 10:41 PM, Crisis said:

Yeah, I miss it when IDF was like that as well. Maybe they'll do something like that in the future. Thank you. ❤️

I finally got my test score back. It wasn't as bad as I feared, but as mentioned I felt I could've done better. I'm happy with the grade regardless. :yes:

I see a clue has been posted below. :shiftywave: I'll check it out later. Oh no, it's a great thing you listened to the songs posted. It's not all that bad, but it's probably something I shouldn't post here. Yeah, I'm easy to read when it comes to things like that. :dead: I'm not sure when I'll do that ranking; maybe when I'm not as busy.

I went into the show looking forward to the contestants. However, the show played dirty and slapped me with the absolute gorgeousness that is Katharine McPhee (who looks absolutely fantastic for someone who had a child weeks before) that it was difficult to focus on anything else. 🙁 :dead: I'm certainly not complaining about her being the first episode I watched this season. 😉 :haha: In all seriousness, it was good to see her again on the Idol stage and felt she was one of the better duet partners. Unfortunately, I came across an article stating she was upstaged by Willie in their duet. :/

Understandable about the show. :haha: If I had more time and watched TV live, I would probably never miss one of my favorite shows live either.

Yes, the thread is here! I'll link it below after this paragraph. I know which two you are talking about. :giggle: I won't give anything away because I still don't know if I'll go through with it. Thank you.

Unmitigated Disaster: The S19 Danger Zone

Reveal hidden contents

I had no idea that was the reward you were looking for. :dead: At least you appreciated the one I did give. ^_^ I know you work hard at trying to crack my clues. I made the clues for Bryce pretty straightforward because I know the previous two were difficult. Speaking of which, I may post clues for my next crush some time next week. Oh, I would've toned down on the blonde jokes or not made any had I known earlier. Hey, I may love redheads, but I am not a cradle robber! 😤 :dead: Back to Bryce, it appears everything did go OK with her. The fake crying did look real. She also did it while on the Conan O'Brien show. I'll see if I can link a video of it.

Reveal hidden contents

As of right now, I don't have anything. I'll make my guess some time tomorrow. ^_^

:hug:  

Aww, at least it went better than expected and you are happy with it! I'm sure you did your best. ❤️ 

It has. :giggle: Okay yay! Understandable. :haha: That's okay. :giggle:  And I look forward to the ranking whenever you choose to do it.

LOL this. :lmao:  I wonder if you noticed the other contestants at all. She was the only Idol alum (at least finalist) featured. 😮 Oh no, I'm sorry. :(  Don't mind them.... they're missing out if they don't also appreciate Kat's greatness. :yes: 

I enjoy watching shows live but I also like the convenience of watching whenever works for me. :haha: 

OMG how has this existed for almost 10 days and I am just seeing it? :dead:  I feel horrible. I mean I don't really look through threads in here unless I know what I'm looking for and also figured you would have mentioned it here. :haha:  But no worries. I will be sure to catch up. (!) And as for this... of course you know which two I'm talking about. :giggle: 

Well oops, don't mind me exposing myself. :dead:  Maybe I should have kept it to myself. :dead: Of course. ❤️ I do even though I often fail. 😢 lol. Thank you for that! Oh yayy, another one! :shiftywave: Aww I appreciate that... My hair is not as blonde as hers appeared to be for that role, at least. :haha: OMG this cradle robber comment. :dead:  That's good and omg her doing it multiple times. :haha: 

*goes to next post*:lmao: 

On 4/10/2021 at 7:21 PM, Crisis said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh noooo. Not me having to come up with another clue. :dead:  I'll see what I can think of. :lmao: 

To add on to my other clues... This guy is best known for portraying a character on a popular sitcom that brought a lot of laughs, despite there being no laugh track.

I'm trying to think of something better but really struggling here. :dead:  😢 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, miss denise said:

Aww, at least it went better than expected and you are happy with it! I'm sure you did your best. ❤️ 

LOL this. :lmao:  I wonder if you noticed the other contestants at all. She was the only Idol alum (at least finalist) featured. 😮 Oh no, I'm sorry. :(  Don't mind them.... they're missing out if they don't also appreciate Kat's greatness. :yes: 

I enjoy watching shows live but I also like the convenience of watching whenever works for me. :haha: 

OMG how has this existed for almost 10 days and I am just seeing it? :dead:  I feel horrible. I mean I don't really look through threads in here unless I know what I'm looking for and also figured you would have mentioned it here. :haha:  But no worries. I will be sure to catch up. (!) And as for this... of course you know which two I'm talking about. :giggle: 

Hide contents

Well oops, don't mind me exposing myself. :dead:  Maybe I should have kept it to myself. :dead: Of course. ❤️ I do even though I often fail. 😢 lol. Thank you for that! Oh yayy, another one! :shiftywave: Aww I appreciate that... My hair is not as blonde as hers appeared to be for that role, at least. :haha: OMG this cradle robber comment. :dead:  That's good and omg her doing it multiple times. :haha: 

Hide contents

*goes to next post*:lmao: 

Hide contents

Oh noooo. Not me having to come up with another clue. :dead:  I'll see what I can think of. :lmao: 

Thank you. 🤗

After being hit with that pleasant surprise, I managed to notice them although I had to rewatch the episode. :giggle: Good point about her being the only Idol finalist featured. Between that and Paula judging Monday night, they have acknowledged their older roots over the past couple of seasons. I have no idea how Willie was able to concentrate on the rehearsal with such beauty in front of him (I could say the same about Alyssa. There have been some straight females who said Katharine made them question their sexuality :giggle:); I know I'd have a hard time doing so. :dead: Yeah, even after reading the title I decided to read the article and laughed. Whoever wrote that article clearly has not seen or heard Kat sing The Prayer before. :haha: She can hang with some of the best singers in the world, including one Andrea Bocelli who she sang this song with in the past. If anything, she held back so she wouldn't overshadow Willie. She could've pulled a Ryan Tedder and made it about herself, but she didn't for either of her partners.

Me too, except I don't have the time to watch shows live as much.

Well, it appears you found it now. Understandable about thinking I would post some thoughts here; however, that would be kind of redundant. I have no idea which two. :giggle: We'll see where they end up should I go through with it.

Well, I've exposed myself multiple times through this thread already, so now I just have fun with it. :dead: You can do the same, at least you'll have company. :dead: It's the attempt that counts, and that will always be appreciated. 🤗 I may post that one this weekend depending how much time I have. No problem, hopefully I haven't said anything too offensive here. :haha: Yeah, if there are scenes which acquire crying, she would be the perfect one to cast for them. :haha:

I see another clue has been posted. :shiftywave: I'll look at it and see if I can make my guess this evening. :yes:

Edited by Crisis
11 hours ago, Crisis said:

Thank you. 🤗

After being hit with that pleasant surprise, I managed to notice them although I had to rewatch the episode. :giggle: Good point about her being the only Idol finalist featured. Between that and Paula judging Monday night, they have acknowledged their older roots over the past couple of seasons. I have no idea how Willie was able to concentrate on the rehearsal with such beauty in front of him (I could say the same about Alyssa. There have been some straight females who said Katharine made them question their sexuality :giggle:); I know I'd have a hard time doing so. :dead: Yeah, even after reading the title I decided to read the article and laughed. Whoever wrote that article clearly has not seen or heard Kat sing The Prayer before. :haha: She can hang with some of the best singers in the world, including one Andrea Bocelli who she sang this song with in the past. If anything, she held back so she wouldn't overshadow Willie. She could've pulled a Ryan Tedder and made it about herself, but she didn't for either of her partners.

Me too, except I don't have the time to watch shows live as much.

Well, it appears you found it now. Understandable about thinking I would post some thoughts here; however, that would be kind of redundant. I have no idea which two. :giggle: We'll see where they end up should I go through with it.

Reveal hidden contents

Well, I've exposed myself multiple times through this thread already, so now I just have fun with it. :dead: You can do the same, at least you'll have company. :dead: It's the attempt that counts, and that will always be appreciated. 🤗 I may post that one this weekend depending how much time I have. No problem, hopefully I haven't said anything too offensive here. :haha: Yeah, if there are scenes which acquire crying, she would be the perfect one to cast for them. :haha:

Reveal hidden contents

I see another clue has been posted. :shiftywave: I'll look at it and see if I can make my guess this evening. :yes:

:hug:

Good for you, even if it took a rewatch to do so. :giggle: Ah yes, they have... although they are still calling it Season 4. 😐  Haha understandable and I have thoughts like that all the time regarding people that interact with guys I love. :lmao: :blushingwave: Ah yay, I'm glad you were able to find humor in it yourself and feel better. :hug: Hey, you don't have to convince me of all this. I didn't write the article. :dead: :giggle:   But I love it. Although ouch at the Ryan Tedder comment. 😮 

Sorry about that. :( 

If you directly linking me to it counts as me finding it, then I'll take it. :lmao: :dead: Oh no, I meant I thought you would have mentioned that there was a new thread in here. But it's all good and now I am in a double crisis. :giggle: lol... I'm sure you ~don't~. 😛  Ahh!

LOL. I suppose so.:lmao: Aww yay, thanks. ❤️ That's fine whenever you're ready. Oh no, I don't think so. :hug: Haha it seems so.

I will patiently await your guess if you can come up with one. :lmao:I wish I could think of some other clue.  

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Good for you, even if it took a rewatch to do so. :giggle: Ah yes, they have... although they are still calling it Season 4. 😐  Haha understandable and I have thoughts like that all the time regarding people that interact with guys I love. :lmao: :blushingwave: Ah yay, I'm glad you were able to find humor in it yourself and feel better. :hug: Hey, you don't have to convince me of all this. I didn't write the article. :dead: :giggle:   But I love it. Although ouch at the Ryan Tedder comment. 😮 

If you directly linking me to it counts as me finding it, then I'll take it. :lmao: :dead: Oh no, I meant I thought you would have mentioned that there was a new thread in here. But it's all good and now I am in a double crisis. :giggle: lol... I'm sure you ~don't~. 😛  Ahh!

Hide contents

LOL. I suppose so.:lmao: Aww yay, thanks. ❤️ That's fine whenever you're ready. Oh no, I don't think so. :hug: Haha it seems so.

Hide contents

I will patiently await your guess if you can come up with one. :lmao:I wish I could think of some other clue.  

:haha:. The only other person who could come close to having that impact on me is Nicole Scherzinger (speaking of whom, I can't believe I didn't mention how hot she was in her outfit on last week's TMS episode. :dead: She looked really pretty in tonight's episode as well). :haha: Yeah, them still calling it S4 is annoying, but what can you do. 🤷‍♂️ Haha, they must have some strong willpower or determination to resist something like that. :lmao: Oops, I guess I got a little carried away there. :blushingwave: :haha: I know you didn't write the article and understand her talent. :yes: As for Ryan Tedder, I felt he could've let Cassandra have the last note in their duet or at the very least sing it together with her, and I thought he overpowered DeShawn at times.

The most important thing is that you found it. 😊 Oh, I misunderstood that part. :lmao: I guess I'll have to channel my inner Sherlock Scherzy and find out who these two are. 😉 :giggle:

You're welcome. 😊 Oh good, the last thing I want to do is offend anyone.

I still don't have much of a clue who this could be, but I'll guess anyway. I'm going to say Zachary Levi for no reason whatsoever. :dead:

Edited by Crisis
14 hours ago, Crisis said:

:haha:. The only other person who could come close to having that impact on me is Nicole Scherzinger (speaking of whom, I can't believe I didn't mention how hot she was in her outfit on last week's TMS episode. :dead: She looked really pretty in tonight's episode as well). :haha: Yeah, them still calling it S4 is annoying, but what can you do. 🤷‍♂️ Haha, they must have some strong willpower or determination to resist something like that. :lmao: Oops, I guess I got a little carried away there. :blushingwave: :haha: I know you didn't write the article and understand her talent. :yes: As for Ryan Tedder, I felt he could've let Cassandra have the last note in their duet or at the very least sing it together with her, and I thought he overpowered DeShawn at times.

The most important thing is that you found it. 😊 Oh, I misunderstood that part. :lmao: I guess I'll have to channel my inner Sherlock Scherzy and find out who these two are. 😉 :giggle:

Reveal hidden contents

You're welcome. 😊 Oh good, the last thing I want to do is offend anyone.

Reveal hidden contents

I still don't have much of a clue who this could be, but I'll guess anyway. I'm going to say Zachary Levi for no reason whatsoever. :dead:

No surprises there. :giggle: Oh no, I don't remember what her outfits looked like but now I'm curious. :haha: I guess all I can do is continue to complain about it until they stop. 😢 lol.  I guess so or they don't have the same kind of feelings that we do. :haha:  Haha it's okay. I saw some other complaints about this regarding Ryan, but I didn't notice any of it.  :lmao: 

I love that you want to give me all the credit for finding it. :lmao:❤️ But yes. It's okay.  Oh, I'm sure it will be impossible to figure out. :dead: 

❤️ 

lol another "for no reason" guess. :lmao:Hmmm....   

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, miss denise said:

No surprises there. :giggle: Oh no, I don't remember what her outfits looked like but now I'm curious. :haha: I guess all I can do is continue to complain about it until they stop. 😢 lol.  I guess so or they don't have the same kind of feelings that we do. :haha:  Haha it's okay. I saw some other complaints about this regarding Ryan, but I didn't notice any of it.  :lmao: 

I love that you want to give me all the credit for finding it. :lmao:❤️ But yes. It's okay.  Oh, I'm sure it will be impossible to figure out. :dead: 

Reveal hidden contents

lol another "for no reason" guess. :lmao:Hmmm....   

If Nicole appears on Idol this season, which seems unlikely, I'd swear they somehow probed my mind and tried to turn me into a crazy fan. :dead: Who knows, maybe they'll hear the complaints and cater to your desires. :haha: If they don't it's their loss. :haha: I guess he stood out because it was such a huge contrast to the other duet partners. 🤷‍♂️

I'm willing to give credit. :lmao: I'm sure I'll be able to figure out this mystery before we get to that point. :lmao:

I don't know if that hmmm... is a good or bad thing. :dead: I guess I'll find out sooner or later. :haha:

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

@miss denise It’s Emma Watson’s birthday. :wub:

Happy birthday to Miss Emma! 😊

Edited by Crisis
  • Like 1
On 4/15/2021 at 7:39 PM, Crisis said:

If Nicole appears on Idol this season, which seems unlikely, I'd swear they somehow probed my mind and tried to turn me into a crazy fan. :dead: Who knows, maybe they'll hear the complaints and cater to your desires. :haha: If they don't it's their loss. :haha: I guess he stood out because it was such a huge contrast to the other duet partners. 🤷‍♂️

I'm willing to give credit. :lmao: I'm sure I'll be able to figure out this mystery before we get to that point. :lmao:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know if that hmmm... is a good or bad thing. :dead: I guess I'll find out sooner or later. :haha:

Happy birthday to Miss Emma! 😊

Oooh I wonder what reason we could find to have Nicole on Idol. :shiftywave: I guess guest mentor or judge would be the obvious options. Too bad she wasn't one of the duet partners too. 😮  Ahh, we can only hope, but they haven't after all these years. :/ :haha:  Oh haha maybe that's it. 

I didn't do anything but thanks. :lmao: I hope so, especially since it's the complete opposite of an actual mystery. :dead: 

I guess I better get to work on the write-up. I can't think of any better clues. 😢 lol

❤️ 

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, miss denise said:

Oooh I wonder what reason we could find to have Nicole on Idol. :shiftywave: I guess guest mentor or judge would be the obvious options. Too bad she wasn't one of the duet partners too. 😮  Ahh, we can only hope, but they haven't after all these years. :/ :haha:  Oh haha maybe that's it. 

I didn't do anything but thanks. :lmao: I hope so, especially since it's the complete opposite of an actual mystery. :dead: 

Hide contents

I guess I better get to work on the write-up. I can't think of any better clues. 😢 lol

❤️ 

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing her as a mentor or judge (in more than one way of course 😉). However, as with Kat, it'd be difficult for me to concentrate on the contestants if that were the case. :dead: If she were a duet partner, at least she'd get to sing with someone good this time (at least I hope that'd be the case). :giggle:Oh well, at least we know what the seasons are, and that's the most important thing. 😊

Give yourself more credit! We'll see what happens regarding that. :giggle:

I'm interested to see who this is and how wrong I am. :haha:

6 hours ago, miss denise said:

I wonder if you saw Kat's recent appearance on The Kelly Clarkson Show? I thought I'd share, just in case. ^_^ 

I did see her appearance on the show, but thanks for posting the video. ^_^ It was such a treat to see my two all-time favorite Idol contestants together in the same room. :wub: It looked like it was just a nice girl chat between them. Now I want to see the two of them collab together musically. I also enjoyed Kat performing one of the songs she does on her sitcom. ^_^

Edited by Crisis
53 minutes ago, Crisis said:

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing her as a mentor or judge (in more than one way of course 😉). However, as with Kat, it'd be difficult for me to concentrate on the contestants if that were the case. :dead: If she were a duet partner, at least she'd get to sing with someone good this time (at least I hope that'd be the case). :giggle:Oh well, at least we know the seasons are, and that's the most important thing. 😊

I really liked her on X-Factor, so I’d be down.

• Like 1

Before I get to the clues for my next crush, I'll post some honorable mentions. 😊

Allison Stokke

Allison-Stokke-Sexy-Pictures.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 Allison-Stokke-sexy-look-pic.jpeg?resize=696%252C928%26ssl=1&f=1&nofb=1

Eve Torres (I don't care what people say, I consider professional wrestlers to be athletes 😤)

aff48c2a35a35d17a5e690474099aa72--wwe-girls-beautiful-women.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 Eve-Torres-Pictures.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Michelle Kwan

Michelle-Kwan_800_1200_80.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 michelle-kwan-236485a0-f4b0-4fc9-8d79-a484dc3cfb2-resize-750.jpeg&f=1&nofb=1

Sloane Stephens

stephens70.jpg&f=1&nofb=1 stephens27%252B%2525282%252529.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

The one thing they all have in common: they are/were athletes. My next crush is also an athlete. :yes: Here are the clues:

- A bear of an athlete with a lot of pride

- Gets some kicks out of writing for children

- Appeared in a former Voice coach's music video

Good luck!