Jump to content

Pandora's Box: A Random Idol Rankings Thread


Recommended Posts

MyBFF.gif&f=1&nofb=1 giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1 raw&f=1&nofb=1

 

As mentioned, the next topic is Best Idol Friendships. 😄 There has been quite a few friendships developed by Idol contestants over the years, and some are even close to this day. We're going to discuss and rank some of them. This will be another interactive ranking where anyone can contribute. I'll post the guidelines below.

 

Guidelines

  • Anyone can nominate any friendship they can come up with. Nominations will be submitted via PM.
  • The deadline for nominations will be Sunday, February 14 at 9:00 PM PST.
  • The next steps will be posted once the nominations are in.

 

I'm looking forward to any nominations. With that said, I have a feeling I know which one will be definitely nominated... :/ :haha:

Edited by Crisis
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dying at TIm Urban almost making top 10  We are all hoz for a pretty face

I'm sure most of us have had some favorites on Idol and have enjoyed most if not all of their performances during their time on the show. However, there may be a performance or two we didn't care for.

I will submit mine.  

Posted Images

On 2/9/2021 at 8:22 AM, Crisis said:

 

Gotta keep things different once in a while. :giggle:Well, $5 is a start. :haha: So far, I haven't bet any of her money, but I'll give her something whether I win or lose. I can only imagine how scary that was; I probably would've noped out of that activity, team-building or not. :haha: Despite that, glad to see you enjoy flying so much. 😊 Yeah, it sucks. Speaking of such, I definitely plan on seeing the stadium in person while I'm here. :yes:

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Too bad about not being all that familiar with her :(; at least you tried your best. :yes: Yes at finally topping the list after being on there so many times. :haha: I don't know; children are a huge commitment and one has to be sure if he/she are willing to understand and deal with that. Miss Congeniality is one of my favorite movies of hers (at least the first one, didn't care for the sequel). Prior to looking for videos for her write-up, I wasn't too familiar with Bird Box; then again, it appears to be a Netflix movie and I don't have Netflix. Yes, winning both in the same year let alone at all was something indeed. :haha: Yeah, I'm glad she seems to be fine as well after experiencing all of those hard times. Yes she does. ❤️ :wub: It was cute that the two crushed on each other during the time. :haha: Their fans want the two to be together; however, Keanu has a girlfriend, so that's not going to happen any time soon. :haha: Hopefully you do!

 

I'll post the guidelines when we get to the next page. I believe this is #22.

 

I love it. :haha: True, but it may also be a finish. :giggle: Aw, that's very generous of you! Imagine if she won big and you had to hand it all over. :dead:  Haha I don't remember if anyone did that, but I'm glad I experienced it, at least. Thank you. ❤️  Oh yay, you definitely should! 😄 

 

 

Sorry. 😢 I definitely know who she is, I'm just not a huge movie person. Oh, you don't want to be with her because of children? bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Maybe I'll watch Miss Congeniality sometime. I think my mom likes that movie, but I also could be making that up. :lmao:I just heard so much about Bird Box without even watching it, although I do have Netflix. :haha: Might check that out one sometime too. It is cute about her and Keanu, but too bad (for them) it never amounted to anything, although I'm sure they're fine. :haha:  Aww, the fans want that even now? 😮 Well, I guess time will tell. I watched the next two videos of her rapping and playing the floor piano. Those were fun. :haha: 

 

Aww I love all those friends gifs, but I think we need at least one of this group: tumblr_pr56z4DbhT1w2pw2uo1_500.gif  😛  I'm going to have to come up with my list now... and I hope that last comment isn't directed at me. (!) 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2021 at 11:33 AM, Crisis said:

MyBFF.gif&f=1&nofb=1 giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1 raw&f=1&nofb=1

 

As mentioned, the next topic is Best Idol Friendships. 😄 There has been quite a few friendships developed by Idol contestants over the years, and some are even close to this day. We're going to discuss and rank some of them. This will be another interactive ranking where anyone can contribute. I'll post the guidelines below.

 

Guidelines

  • Anyone can nominate any friendship they can come up with. Nominations will be submitted via PM.
  • The deadline for nominations will be Sunday, February 14 at 9:00 PM PST.
  • The next steps will be posted once the nominations are in.

 

I'm looking forward to any nominations. With that said, I have a feeling I know which one will be definitely nominated... :/ :haha:

I have some ideas for this one, will send my list soon! 😁

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, miss denise said:

 

I love it. :haha: True, but it may also be a finish. :giggle: Aw, that's very generous of you! Imagine if she won big and you had to hand it all over. :dead:  Haha I don't remember if anyone did that, but I'm glad I experienced it, at least. Thank you. ❤️  Oh yay, you definitely should! 😄 

 

  Hide contents

Sorry. 😢 I definitely know who she is, I'm just not a huge movie person. Oh, you don't want to be with her because of children? bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Maybe I'll watch Miss Congeniality sometime. I think my mom likes that movie, but I also could be making that up. :lmao:I just heard so much about Bird Box without even watching it, although I do have Netflix. :haha: Might check that out one sometime too. It is cute about her and Keanu, but too bad (for them) it never amounted to anything, although I'm sure they're fine. :haha:  Aww, the fans want that even now? 😮 Well, I guess time will tell. I watched the next two videos of her rapping and playing the floor piano. Those were fun. :haha: 

 

Aww I love all those friends gifs, but I think we need at least one of this group: tumblr_pr56z4DbhT1w2pw2uo1_500.gif  😛  I'm going to have to come up with my list now... and I hope that last comment isn't directed at me. (!) 

 

 

That's good to see. I guess some people are not meant to be gamblers with money (speaking of which, I'm currently at a wash. I haven't won big, but I haven't lost big either :haha:). It would be disappointing to hand over the money if that were to happen; however, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't. I wouldn't blame anyone if they didn't decide to go through with it. :haha: At least you were glad to go through with it. Now that all of my homework is done, I'm free to have fun during the rest of my stay here (although I unfortunately have a quiz on Saturday :/), so I'll most likely go see the stadium tomorrow. :yes: 

 

 

 

It's OK. 🤗 That's not what I meant! :dead:  I would not turn away any chance to be with her. It's just that in any relationship with single parents, one has to understand the children will and frankly should come first. It's something I would know going in and accept. Hopefully, you do see the movie; I'd say it was her at her best comedy-wise. Ha, I'm the opposite in that I haven't heard much about Bird Box. Since I don't have Netflix, I'd have to see it in some other venue. It's too bad they never got together at some point; they would've made a beautiful couple (I can recognize attractive men, and Keanu is one of them). :yes: Yeah, but I'd like to think or at least hope they'd understand why they can't be together now. Those two videos were fun. I especially liked the end of the piano one where she refused to play the last notes because of the awkward position it would put her in. :haha:

 

OK fine, there can be a gif with that group. :haha: I look forward to the list. Hey, that comment wasn't directed at anyone! I just expect a certain friendship to appear; in fact, I would be surprised if it wasn't listed. :haha:

Edited by Crisis
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2021 at 7:36 PM, Crisis said:

 

That's good to see. I guess some people are not meant to be gamblers with money (speaking of which, I'm currently at a wash. I haven't won big, but I haven't lost big either :haha:). It would be disappointing to hand over the money if that were to happen; however, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't. I wouldn't blame anyone if they didn't decide to go through with it. :haha: At least you were glad to go through with it. Now that all of my homework is done, I'm free to have fun during the rest of my stay here (although I unfortunately have a quiz on Saturday :/), so I'll most likely go see the stadium tomorrow. :yes: 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

It's OK. 🤗 That's not what I meant! :dead:  I would not turn away any chance to be with her. It's just that in any relationship with single parents, one has to understand the children will and frankly should come first. It's something I would know going in and accept. Hopefully, you do see the movie; I'd say it was her at her best comedy-wise. Ha, I'm the opposite in that I haven't heard much about Bird Box. Since I don't have Netflix, I'd have to see it in some other venue. It's too bad they never got together at some point; they would've made a beautiful couple (I can recognize attractive men, and Keanu is one of them). :yes: Yeah, but I'd like to think or at least hope they'd understand why they can't be together now. Those two videos were fun. I especially liked the end of the piano one where she refused to play the last notes because of the awkward position it would put her in. :haha:

 

OK fine, there can be a gif with that group. :haha: I look forward to the list. Hey, that comment wasn't directed at anyone! I just expect a certain friendship to appear; in fact, I would be surprised if it wasn't listed. :haha:

 

Yeah, that would be me. :haha:  Aww, maybe you've won something since this was posted? :shiftywave: Oh, for sure you'd have to hand the money over, but how sad if you only had luck with someone else's money and not your own. :haha: Thank you! Oh yay, that's great! I hope you've had a great time. But ew at a quiz over the weekend. :broken: 

 

 

I was going to say... Crisis rejecting Sandra? 😮 I understand this, of course.... I mean I'm much too young to be a stepmother to a 16-year-old, but that would be my situation if Justin Hartley proposed to me. :dead: :omg: I definitely should at some point, although I have to be in the right mood to commit myself to watching a movie. :haha: My attention wanes quickly. Oh, I'm surprised you haven't heard much about it. It was all over social media with memes and stuff. :haha: Aww... yay you recognizing attractive men. :giggle: I'm sure they do. Oh and now I need to watch the last two videos. Time has slipped away from me lately. But lol yes, I remember that.

 

I'm just saying... they are literally Friends. :giggle:  Yay, I sent in my list! oh okay... but I hope you don't hate just because you don't like the ship name. :blushingwave: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, miss denise said:

 

Yeah, that would be me. :haha:  Aww, maybe you've won something since this was posted? :shiftywave: Oh, for sure you'd have to hand the money over, but how sad if you only had luck with someone else's money and not your own. :haha: Thank you! Oh yay, that's great! I hope you've had a great time. But ew at a quiz over the weekend. :broken: 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

I was going to say... Crisis rejecting Sandra? 😮 I understand this, of course.... I mean I'm much too young to be a stepmother to a 16-year-old, but that would be my situation if Justin Hartley proposed to me. :dead: :omg: I definitely should at some point, although I have to be in the right mood to commit myself to watching a movie. :haha: My attention wanes quickly. Oh, I'm surprised you haven't heard much about it. It was all over social media with memes and stuff. :haha: Aww... yay you recognizing attractive men. :giggle: I'm sure they do. Oh and now I need to watch the last two videos. Time has slipped away from me lately. But lol yes, I remember that.

 

I'm just saying... they are literally Friends. :giggle:  Yay, I sent in my list! oh okay... but I hope you don't hate just because you don't like the ship name. :blushingwave: 

 

No shame in that. :haha: Unfortunately, Lady Luck has not been kind to me with either of our money. :/ 💔 Yeah, having a quiz over the weekend wasn't ideal, and to make matters worse I could only take it on Saturday. :/ If I could've taken it earlier, I definitely would have. Despite that hiccup, I still was able to enjoy myself. Unfortunately, I have to head back tomorrow. 😢 However, not only did I celebrate, I drove around the city to check out the neighborhoods because I plan to move here later this year. 🤞

 

 

 

Unless there's something completely unflattering about her I don't know about, I would never reject Sandra. If anything, it'd be the other way around. :dead: Yeah, I understand about being too young about being a stepmother. :lmao: With that said, would you go through with it if he proposed to you? Understandable about having to be in the right mood to sit through a movie. It looks like I missed out on a lot when the movie came out. :haha: I may not be attracted to them, but I'm not afraid to call someone handsome (or beautiful like I did with Luke Menard way back in the thread :haha:). I hope you enjoy the last two videos should you watch them.

 

It would've been too obvious and besides, while I've watched a few episodes, I'm not really big on the show. 🤷‍♂️ I did receive the list, and I always try to be objective even if I'm not a fan of something! 😤 😛

 

Geez, the season premiere is tomorrow? It'll be weird because this is the first time I won't watch any audition or Hollywood episodes. I've been spoiler-free thus far; hopefully, that will continue to be the case! 🤞

Edited by Crisis
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Crisis said:

 

No shame in that. :haha: Unfortunately, Lady Luck has not been kind to me with either of our money. :/ 💔 Yeah, having a quiz over the weekend wasn't ideal, and to make matters worse I could only take it on Saturday. :/ If I could've taken it earlier, I definitely would have. Despite that hiccup, I still was able to enjoy myself. Unfortunately, I have to head back tomorrow. 😢 However, not only did I celebrate, I drove around the city to check out the neighborhoods because I plan to move here later this year. 🤞

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Unless there's something completely unflattering about her I don't know about, I would never reject Sandra. If anything, it'd be the other way around. :dead: Yeah, I understand about being too young about being a stepmother. :lmao: With that said, would you go through with it if he proposed to you? Understandable about having to be in the right mood to sit through a movie. It looks like I missed out on a lot when the movie came out. :haha: I may not be attracted to them, but I'm not afraid to call someone handsome (or beautiful like I did with Luke Menard way back in the thread :haha:). I hope you enjoy the last two videos should you watch them.

 

It would've been too obvious and besides, while I've watched a few episodes, I'm not really big on the show. 🤷‍♂️ I did receive the list, and I always try to be objective even if I'm not a fan of something! 😤 😛

 

Geez, the season premiere is tomorrow? It'll be weird because this is the first time I won't watch any audition or Hollywood episodes. I've been spoiler-free thus far; hopefully, that will continue to be the case! 🤞

 

Thank you. :giggle: Oh no, sorry about that. :( Ugh, that is annoying and why only on Saturday? That is so silly of them. :no:  I'm glad you had a good time though and hopefully a safe trip home today! :hug:  It has been snowing nonstop here the last few days, so I am not going anywhere near the road. :haha:  Oh wow, really? 😮  That's so cool and I would have done the same thing. Any particular reason for a big move? 😮 

 

Oh okay, good to know. :haha: For sure, especially someone that age! :omg: That would also be like from zero to 100 since I haven't even had a baby yet. :lmao:You are asking if I would accept a proposal from Justin Hartley?! :omg: A silly question. :giggle::giggle::giggle:Yeah. I guess so. :haha: That's nice and I do remember the Luke mention. I hope you can say it about all the guys I posted. :giggle: Oh I did! I especially liked her acceptance speech and how she said it should be the decade of "hot mess" instead. :dead: I doubt that, but love how she said so.  :haha: 

 

Well oh. :broken:  Sad to hear this since it's one of my all-time favorites. :(  Okay! But don't throw up. 😢 

 

I know, I can't believe it.... I don't even know if I'll watch it since my ABC channel has not been coming in recently. 😐  But you won't hear any spoilers from me regardless. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, miss denise said:

 

Thank you. :giggle: Oh no, sorry about that. :( Ugh, that is annoying and why only on Saturday? That is so silly of them. :no:  I'm glad you had a good time though and hopefully a safe trip home today! :hug:  It has been snowing nonstop here the last few days, so I am not going anywhere near the road. :haha:  Oh wow, really? 😮  That's so cool and I would have done the same thing. Any particular reason for a big move? 😮 

 

 

  Hide contents

Oh okay, good to know. :haha: For sure, especially someone that age! :omg: That would also be like from zero to 100 since I haven't even had a baby yet. :lmao:You are asking if I would accept a proposal from Justin Hartley?! :omg: A silly question. :giggle::giggle::giggle:Yeah. I guess so. :haha: That's nice and I do remember the Luke mention. I hope you can say it about all the guys I posted. :giggle: Oh I did! I especially liked her acceptance speech and how she said it should be the decade of "hot mess" instead. :dead: I doubt that, but love how she said so.  :haha: 

 

Well oh. :broken:  Sad to hear this since it's one of my all-time favorites. :(  Okay! But don't throw up. 😢 

 

I know, I can't believe it.... I don't even know if I'll watch it since my ABC channel has not been coming in recently. 😐  But you won't hear any spoilers from me regardless. 

 

You're welcome. Yeah, but as I mentioned, I'll give her something back even if I didn't win anything. My point exactly! :dead: Fortunately, it's done, and I'm confident I did well. :yes: Obviously, I'm back home now and resting from the long drive. Haha, I don't blame you for not wanting to drive under those conditions. I've only seen snow once in my life, and it was when I was a kid. It doesn't snow where I live or where I plan to move. Speaking of which, I've been wanting to move there for a couple of years, and now I feel I'm financially comfortable to finally pull the trigger. I applied for a few jobs while there and will continue to apply, so hopefully I will have something before moving. I plan to move there some time in June. 🤞

 

 

 

:haha:. Yeah, understandable about the strange situation should that arise. I'd probably accept a few proposals from any of my crushes. :haha: I guess the only way he'd be turned down is if Jesse McCartney or Hunter Hayes proposed as well (speaking of such, I'm waiting on the next one... 😉). :giggle: I did call Zac Efron a dreamboat, and the other guys are great as well. Her acceptance speech was pretty funny. My favorite part was Keanu clapping when no one else did. :lmao: She'd probably still be beautiful as a "hot mess". :haha:

 

Sorry. 💔 If it's any consolation, Joey was my favorite character and I had a tiny crush on Courteney Cox. OK, I promise I won't throw up. 😊

 

Oh no at the ABC channel not coming in recently! Maybe it's a sign the auditions may not be worth watching. :giggle: You can be in the dark with me (though it's completely intentional on my behalf :haha:). I know you won't post any spoilers, so I'm not worried about that. 😉

Edited by Crisis
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Crisis said:

 

You're welcome. Yeah, but as I mentioned, I'll give her something back even if I didn't win anything. My point exactly! :dead: Fortunately, it's done, and I'm confident I did well. :yes: Obviously, I'm back home now and resting from the long drive. Haha, I don't blame you for not wanting to drive under those conditions. I've only seen snow once in my life, and it was when I was a kid. It doesn't snow where I live or where I plan to move. Speaking of which, I've been wanting to move there for a couple of years, and now I feel I'm financially comfortable to finally pull the trigger. I applied for a few jobs while there and will continue to apply, so hopefully I will have something before moving. I plan to move there some time in June. 🤞

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:haha:. Yeah, understandable about the strange situation should that arise. I'd probably accept a few proposals from any of my crushes. :haha: I guess the only way he'd be turned down is if Jesse McCartney or Hunter Hayes proposed as well (speaking of such, I'm waiting on the next one... 😉). :giggle: I did call Zac Efron a dreamboat, and the other guys are great as well. Her acceptance speech was pretty funny. My favorite part was Keanu clapping when no one else did. :lmao: She'd probably still be beautiful as a "hot mess". :haha:

 

Sorry. 💔 If it's any consolation, Joey was my favorite character and I had a tiny crush on Courteney Cox. OK, I promise I won't throw up. 😊

 

Oh no at the ABC channel not coming in recently! Maybe it's a sign the auditions may not be worth watching. :giggle: You can be in the dark with me (though it's completely intentional on my behalf :haha:). I know you won't post any spoilers, so I'm not worried about that. 😉

 

So, you're going to pay her for no reason (assuming you won nothing)? 😮 Maybe I'm misunderstanding. :lmao: Ugh, well at least it's over with and you feel good about it! And glad to hear you got home safe. :hug: You've only seen snow once in your life?!!! :shock: I can't imagine. I mean it doesn't get as bad here as other places, but still. :haha:  I'll be staying put for awhile (not that I'm going much of anywhere these days anyway :haha: ) Oh, I see! You just prefer the area (and the gambling)? :giggle:  But that's great you're financially able and ready! That's very exciting. Best of luck with the job search. 😄 

 

 

I would accept from any of them.:dead:  Yikes, that makes me sound desperate, but it's just because I love them all so much. I turn down most guys in real life. :dead: Anyway, LOL I was actually going to say the only way would be if a certain someone else proposed as well.... but as for who that might be... hmmmm. :giggle: How interesting it would be if I had to field proposals from all my crushes though. :wub:  LOL oops. I got to get to work on my next one, sorry. OMG a dreamboat! :wub: I must have forgotten, but I love hearing that description as many times as you want to say it. :wub: Thank you. Oh haha I missed that part, but that's funny. Oh, I'm sure. :haha:  

 

Aww yay, I love Joey. :haha: Chandler is my favorite though. Ooh... well I say that's reason enough to start watching and then include her in one of these write-ups! :shiftywave: And didn't you say something before about Jennifer Aniston? 😮  lol. 😢 

 

Ugh, it started to come in last night and then went back to breaking up. ABC doesn't want me to see it. :lmao:  Maybe so. But thankfully I can stream the show on Hulu, so I'll still watch it, just not live (until I get the channel working). Aww yay! :teeheewave: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, miss denise said:

 

So, you're going to pay her for no reason (assuming you won nothing)? 😮 Maybe I'm misunderstanding. :lmao: Ugh, well at least it's over with and you feel good about it! And glad to hear you got home safe. :hug: You've only seen snow once in your life?!!! :shock: I can't imagine. I mean it doesn't get as bad here as other places, but still. :haha:  I'll be staying put for awhile (not that I'm going much of anywhere these days anyway :haha: ) Oh, I see! You just prefer the area (and the gambling)? :giggle:  But that's great you're financially able and ready! That's very exciting. Best of luck with the job search. 😄 

 

  Hide contents

I would accept from any of them.:dead:  Yikes, that makes me sound desperate, but it's just because I love them all so much. I turn down most guys in real life. :dead: Anyway, LOL I was actually going to say the only way would be if a certain someone else proposed as well.... but as for who that might be... hmmmm. :giggle: How interesting it would be if I had to field proposals from all my crushes though. :wub:  LOL oops. I got to get to work on my next one, sorry. OMG a dreamboat! :wub: I must have forgotten, but I love hearing that description as many times as you want to say it. :wub: Thank you. Oh haha I missed that part, but that's funny. Oh, I'm sure. :haha:  

 

Aww yay, I love Joey. :haha: Chandler is my favorite though. Ooh... well I say that's reason enough to start watching and then include her in one of these write-ups! :shiftywave: And didn't you say something before about Jennifer Aniston? 😮  lol. 😢 

 

Ugh, it started to come in last night and then went back to breaking up. ABC doesn't want me to see it. :lmao:  Maybe so. But thankfully I can stream the show on Hulu, so I'll still watch it, just not live (until I get the channel working). Aww yay! :teeheewave: 

 

Yeah, that's pretty much it. :haha: I tried to pay her back today, but she wouldn't accept it. :haha: My one and only encounter with snow was when I went with my uncle (the one who passed away) and his family to a small town near Lake Tahoe, and the area was covered with snow. We made snow angels and a snowman with it. At least it's not as bad where you are now. Yeah, it's probably a good idea not to go anywhere if necessary. I do prefer the area. I've heard about how bad it is during the summer; however, it's pretty bad where I live now, so it probably won't make much of a difference (now watch me complain about the heat when I get there :haha:). I'm just counting down the months! Thank you. 😄

 

 

 

Who knows. Maybe there's somewhere where multiple spouses are allowed. :lmao: Look at little Miss Heartbreaker over here (I'm just teasing)! I guess that person is for you to know and me to find out. :giggle: It would be interesting indeed. :haha: I'd have no idea what I'd do if that were to happen to me. :lmao: I wait with eager anticipation for the next one. I don't know how many situations I'll be able to use it, but I'll try. :haha: It was pretty hilarious. It also added fuel to the ship that never happened. :lmao:

 

Chandler was pretty cool. :yes: I don't know if I'll be able to sit through all of those episodes. Unfortunately, she won't be one of them; she'll have to settle for an honorable mention at best. 🙁 As for Ms. Aniston, maybe. 🤔

 

Ugh, that sounds annoying. :/ At least there's another avenue that won't give too many problems. :yes: 

Edited by Crisis
Link to post
Share on other sites

As for the current topic, here are the nominations:

 

Kelly Clarkson & Justin Guarini
Ruben Studdard & Clay Aiken
Clay Aiken & Kimberley Locke
George Huff & Jennifer Hudson
Carrie Underwood & Anthony Fedorov
Chris Daughtry & Ace Young
Jordin Sparks & Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis & Chris Richardson
David Cook & David Archuleta
David Archuleta & Brooke White
David Archuleta & Carly Smithson
David Cook & Michael Johns
David Archuleta & Michael Johns
Adam Lambert & Kris Allen
Scotty McCreery & Lauren Alaina

Haley Reinhart & Casey Abrams
Lauren Alaina & Paul McDonald
Lauren Alaina & Pia Toscano

Pia Toscano & Stefano Langone

James Durbin & Stefano Langone
Jessica Sanchez & DeAndre Brackensick
Joshua Ledet & Hollie Cavanagh
Trent Harmon & Dalton Rapattoni
La'Porsha Renae & Dalton Rapattoni
Dalton Rapattoni & Tristan McIntosh
Maddie Poppe & Caleb Lee Hutchinson
Gabby Barrett & Cade Foehner

Louis Knight & Francisco Martin

 

While thinking about what to do with this topic, I've decided to list them instead of ranking them. In addition, I'll accept write-ups for any of them. There is no limit for the amount of write-ups.

 

The deadline for any write-ups is Sunday, February 21 at 9:00 PM PST.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Crisis said:

David Cook & David Archuleta
David Archuleta & Brooke White
David Archuleta & Carly Smithson
David Cook & Michael Johns
David Archuleta & Michael Johns

:dead:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2021 at 7:59 PM, Crisis said:

 

Yeah, that's pretty much it. :haha: I tried to pay her back today, but she wouldn't accept it. :haha: My one and only encounter with snow was when I went with my uncle (the one who passed away) and his family to a small town near Lake Tahoe, and the area was covered with snow. We made snow angels and a snowman with it. At least it's not as bad where you are now. Yeah, it's probably a good idea not to go anywhere if necessary. I do prefer the area. I've heard about how bad it is during the summer; however, it's pretty bad where I live now, so it probably won't make much of a difference (now watch me complain about the heat when I get there :haha:). I'm just counting down the months! Thank you. 😄

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Who knows. Maybe there's somewhere where multiple spouses are allowed. :lmao: Look at little Miss Heartbreaker over here (I'm just teasing)! I guess that person is for you to know and me to find out. :giggle: It would be interesting indeed. :haha: I'd have no idea what I'd do if that were to happen to me. :lmao: I wait with eager anticipation for the next one. I don't know how many situations I'll be able to use it, but I'll try. :haha: It was pretty hilarious. It also added fuel to the ship that never happened. :lmao:

 

Chandler was pretty cool. :yes: I don't know if I'll be able to sit through all of those episodes. Unfortunately, she won't be one of them; she'll have to settle for an honorable mention at best. 🙁 As for Ms. Aniston, maybe. 🤔

 

Ugh, that sounds annoying. :/ At least there's another avenue that won't give too many problems. :yes: 

 

Oh my. :lmao:It's the thought that counts. Awww that is such a nice memory you have with your uncle and of your only time seeing snow! At least you never had to deal with any of the bad parts about it. :haha: Times like these I really want to jet off to Hawaii (which I always want to, but even more now lol). Oh lol how interesting and I wonder how the summer weather compares. I guess you'll find out. Yay! :hug: 

 

omgg :dead:  Even though I love multiple guys, I just don't think I could be that kind of girl. :dead:  I'd have to choose one. LOL it's okay. :giggle:Haha it may be someone I already posted. :blushingwave:  Might as well make me the next Bachelorette, but with my celeb crushes. :wub: Me neither, but I would love for us both to find out. :lmao:  OOPS again but I will make a reminder to myself to get on it. I wish I could think of another clue though. Aww okay. Haha I bet. :giggle: 

 

He's hilarious, although I love them all and they're all funny in their own different ways. :haha: Nooooo you can. 😢 Oh, well she sees how it is then. :broken: 😛 Teasing. Ooooh yes, I thought so.... yet you didn't name her just now. :shiftywave: 

 

Yes, thank goodness for that. :yes: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2021 at 8:11 PM, Crisis said:

David Cook & David Archuleta
David Archuleta & Brooke White
David Archuleta & Carly Smithson
David Cook & Michael Johns
David Archuleta & Michael Johns

 

17 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

:dead:

 

2ff0202506bc51614fc706cd6f4ea49e.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2021 at 9:09 PM, miss denise said:

 

Oh my. :lmao:It's the thought that counts. Awww that is such a nice memory you have with your uncle and of your only time seeing snow! At least you never had to deal with any of the bad parts about it. :haha: Times like these I really want to jet off to Hawaii (which I always want to, but even more now lol). Oh lol how interesting and I wonder how the summer weather compares. I guess you'll find out. Yay! :hug: 

 

 

  Hide contents

omgg :dead:  Even though I love multiple guys, I just don't think I could be that kind of girl. :dead:  I'd have to choose one. LOL it's okay. :giggle:Haha it may be someone I already posted. :blushingwave:  Might as well make me the next Bachelorette, but with my celeb crushes. :wub: Me neither, but I would love for us both to find out. :lmao:  OOPS again but I will make a reminder to myself to get on it. I wish I could think of another clue though. Aww okay. Haha I bet. :giggle: 

 

He's hilarious, although I love them all and they're all funny in their own different ways. :haha: Nooooo you can. 😢 Oh, well she sees how it is then. :broken: 😛 Teasing. Ooooh yes, I thought so.... yet you didn't name her just now. :shiftywave: 

 

Yes, thank goodness for that. :yes: 

 

I bet if I'd hit it big, she'd be begging for the money. :lmao: Yeah, it's a bittersweet one. :( I don't know how I would react if I had to drive in it; I'd probably be skidding all over the place. :haha: Ah, I've always wanted to visit Hawaii though I'd probably have to be more comfortable flying. :haha: Yeah, I guess I will find out. :yes:

 

 

 

Understandable. As much fun as it seems, I don't think I'd be able to handle that many women myself. :dead: Someone already posted; I have to find out who this could be. 🤔 I'm sure you'd make a great Bachelorette. :yes: Speaking of which, I've watched a few episodes of both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette albeit mainly to gawk at the beautiful women. :dead: It would probably not be as fun as imagined. Is this another stall? :giggle: 😉

 

Yeah, they've all had their moments. I could, but I have a billion things on my plate now. :haha: I'm sure she'd understand. 😢 :haha: I will neither confirm or deny that. :haha:

 

:yes:.

Edited by Crisis
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2021 at 6:25 AM, Crisis said:

 

I bet if I'd hit it big, she'd be begging for the money. :lmao: Yeah, it's a bittersweet one. :( I don't know how I would react if I had to drive in it; I'd probably be skidding all over the place. :haha: Ah, I've always wanted to visit Hawaii though I'd probably have to be more comfortable flying. :haha: Yeah, I guess I will find out. :yes:

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Understandable. As much fun as it seems, I don't think I'd be able to handle that many women myself. :dead: Someone already posted; I have to find out who this could be. 🤔 I'm sure you'd make a great Bachelorette. :yes: Speaking of which, I've watched a few episodes of both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette albeit mainly to gawk at the beautiful women. :dead: It would probably not be as fun as imagined. Is this another stall? :giggle: 😉

 

Yeah, they've all had their moments. I could, but I have a billion things on my plate now. :haha: I'm sure she'd understand. 😢 :haha: I will neither confirm or deny that. :haha:

 

 

I hope not. :lmao: Aww. :hug: Yeah yikes, it can be bad... of course, even worse if you are not used to driving in it. People should know better to be cautious with icy roads, yet I still see people driving so carelessly. :closedeyes: I actually visited Hawaii a few years ago and loved it so much! :wub: I wish I could go back so bad... or anywhere really right now for a vacation. :broken: The flight was fine for me, but yeah, I know you don't like it. :blushingwave: 

 

 

Hahaha I would have a hard time since I value loyalty so much and just... I don't know how I could do that, except maybe in a dream.

:lmao: We can also dream that we handle it flawlessly. :wub::haha:  Yess... you may remember the write-up I got the most lusty in. :ph34rwave: Aww thank you. ❤️ Oh haha, I wonder what you thought of the show. I watched a few years of it, but haven't watched the last season of either... although I pretty much knows what's happening anyway from social media. :giggle: Maybe not, but that's another thing we can dream about. :giggle:  Nooooo! Ugh, I just haven't had the time to get to the write-up yet, and I'm also now working on write-ups for the friendship list for you. They are mostly just a few sentences though because I don't know what to say. :dead: But I WILL get to the next crush eventually. [/spoiler[

 

I agree. Well okay. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Maybe she will. HMMMM. :shiftywave: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2021 at 10:49 AM, miss denise said:

 

I hope not. :lmao: Aww. :hug: Yeah yikes, it can be bad... of course, even worse if you are not used to driving in it. People should know better to be cautious with icy roads, yet I still see people driving so carelessly. :closedeyes: I actually visited Hawaii a few years ago and loved it so much! :wub: I wish I could go back so bad... or anywhere really right now for a vacation. :broken: The flight was fine for me, but yeah, I know you don't like it. :blushingwave: 

 

  Hide contents

Hahaha I would have a hard time since I value loyalty so much and just... I don't know how I could do that, except maybe in a dream.

:lmao: We can also dream that we handle it flawlessly. :wub::haha:  Yess... you may remember the write-up I got the most lusty in. :ph34rwave: Aww thank you. ❤️ Oh haha, I wonder what you thought of the show. I watched a few years of it, but haven't watched the last season of either... although I pretty much knows what's happening anyway from social media. :giggle: Maybe not, but that's another thing we can dream about. :giggle:  Nooooo! Ugh, I just haven't had the time to get to the write-up yet, and I'm also now working on write-ups for the friendship list for you. They are mostly just a few sentences though because I don't know what to say. :dead: But I WILL get to the next crush eventually. [/spoiler[

 

I agree. Well okay. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Maybe she will. HMMMM. :shiftywave: 

 

It was her money, so I'd give it to her regardless. I can imagine how bad it is if one isn't used to driving in it. Don't get me started on reckless drivers; I could rant about that all day. 😤 Nice to see you enjoyed Hawaii so much. 😊 Yeah, it's pretty difficult to travel anywhere right now. I was fortunate I live roughly six hours away from Vegas so I could drive there. Maybe one day I'll work up enough courage to get on a plane again. :haha:

 

 

Understandable about valuing loyalty. Who knows, maybe the people in the harem would be OK with sharing us. :dead: Now that I think of it, I do remember that write-up. :haha: I won't say it here, however. 😉 Yeah, it does seem news from that show is plastered over social media; it's hard not to know what's going one from the show. :lmao: OK, I see about the crush. :haha: I'm not sure when I'll post the next one myself. As for the friendship list, I'll have a hard time coming up some of the write-ups myself. :haha: I'll see what I'll be able to do.

 

Great, now I feel bad. 💔 I'm sure she'd understand. :haha:

 

In Idol related news, it appears the semis start on April 4. I now know when I'll start watching Idol. :yes:

Edited by Crisis
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crisis said:

In Idol related news, it appears the semis start on April 4. I now know when I'll start watching Idol. :yes:

Excited to see who your favorites are this season! 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Excited to see who your favorites are this season! 😁

 

I'll see what this season's group is like. It'll be interesting to go in with knowing very little if not nothing about the contestants. It'll probably end with me having some unpopular opinions again. :haha:

 

Based on the semi-finals date, it appears there are a lot of audition and Hollywood episodes again. :/ :haha:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Crisis said:

 

I'll see what this season's group is like. It'll be interesting to go in with knowing very little if not nothing about the contestants. It'll probably end with me having some unpopular opinions again. :haha:

 

Based on the semi-finals date, it appears there are a lot of audition and Hollywood episodes again. :/ :haha:

Yeah, there’s still five audition episodes, but it looks like we could get a longer season since the finale is on May 23rd.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, there’s still five audition episodes, but it looks like we could get a longer season since the finale is on May 23rd.

 

OK, that doesn't seem too bad.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Crisis said:

 

It was her money, so I'd give it to her regardless. I can imagine how bad it is if one isn't used to driving in it. Don't get me started on reckless drivers; I could rant about that all day. 😤 Nice to see you enjoyed Hawaii so much. 😊 Yeah, it's pretty difficult to travel anywhere right now. I was fortunate I live roughly six hours away from Vegas so I could drive there. Maybe one day I'll work up enough courage to get on a plane again. :haha:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Understandable about valuing loyalty. Who knows, maybe the people in the harem would be OK with sharing us. :dead: Now that I think of it, I do remember that write-up. :haha: I won't say it here, however. 😉 Yeah, it does seem news from that show is plastered over social media; it's hard not to know what's going one from the show. :lmao: OK, I see about the crush. :haha: I'm not sure when I'll post the next one myself. As for the friendship list, I'll have a hard time coming up some of the write-ups myself. :haha: I'll see what I'll be able to do.

 

Great, now I feel bad. 💔 I'm sure she'd understand. :haha:

 

In Idol related news, it appears the semis start on April 4. I now know when I'll start watching Idol. :yes:

 

Oh, well of course. I thought you meant your own winnings. :haha:  Yeah, it's still bad enough for me even though I've driven it in many times. :( Ugh, I know it's frustrating. :broken: Thank you! Yeah, sadly... there's nowhere I'd want to drive for vacation at the moment, so I will just stay home. 😢 :haha:  Aww I hope so!

 

 

lol maybe, but I can't imagine I'd ever not feel weird about it.:lmao: Oh good, I thought you would. :giggle: I don't care if you say, especially since we're in spoiler tags. :giggle: Haha yes! It sure frees up a lot of my time by not watching. :giggle: Although it is addicting. Sorry about the delay, but I promise I'm not just avoiding it. :haha: Ahh, you want all the write-ups by tonight! Yikes. I feel so inadequate with them. :dead: 

 

Oops. :blushingwave:  I suppose she will. :teeheewave:  

 

That feels so far away. :lmao:  I look forward to it though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...